Secrets Kept Within

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Next »

Lose Control as the Puzzle Peices Fall Together

"Lizzy! Lizzy, calm down!"Zach pleaded.
I twisted even more, my eyes I knew, were blazing with hatred.
"I'm going to kill him!"I snarled.
"Elizabeth! stop now!"Zach's desperate pleading was starting to sound distant.
I looked at Boss, he seemed to come, no float, closer to me, He wasn't walking. Was I imagining this? He had a wild smile etched across his face.That spiked my anger even more. I stopped twisting, my breathing coming hard.
"Lizzy?"I heard off in the distance.
Red tinged my vision. I lost sight of everyone but Boss. I didn't feel the hands on me anymore. I felt pain, a lot of pain. I felt pain in my right hand, felt the blood run down my palm, felt my stomach and ribs explode in incredible pain, and my head explode like fireworks with pain. I felt my body start to shake. That's all I could take.

I blinked and looked up at Zach. I was breathing hard. Zach was talking, I couldn't hear what he was saying. i saw tears stream down his face. Why was he crying? And why the Hell didn't I feel pain anymore? I started to sit up and heard a gun shot off in the distance. I caught my breath, it went off again. I looked at Zach, he was still crying, but he wasn't even moved by the shots. That was confusing.It was probably echoes in my head. I opened my mouth, no sound came out of what I heard. He looked at me, spoke. My lips moved to respond, my head shook. What the Hell was going on? I sat back and hit my head.
"Oh!"I gasped.
I heard myself then. Everything seemed to be working again. I felt excruciatingly pain. My head,hand,stomach,ribs,and my waist. My waist? That was weird.
"Lizzy! Lizzy, why did you do that?"Zach cried.
"Do what? What did I do?"I whispered.
"Little brat! You always were one for anger!"
I looked at Boss, who stood a few feet from me, laughing. His hands were bloodied. Wait, blood? I smelled blood. It nauseated me. That wasn't normal. Well, it was, it was my blood. i swallowed and looked down. I put my hand on the hilt of the knife and froze.
"Lizzy! Lizzy! No! Don't hurt her! Hurt me instead! Please! look, she'll be your client until she's eighteen I promise! Just please! Take me, not her!" I heard a woman screaming.
I gasped and pulled the knife out, throwing it on the ground besides me. I covered the wound and scrambled up. I slammed into the wall and and gasped in breath.
"we have to get her to the hospital!"I heard Jazz exclaim.
I shook my head and drew in a sharp breath. I looked at Boss.
"What the Hell is wrong with you? Why did you kill her?"I breathed at him.
He smiled coldly."Haven't you ever wondered why you love to kill?"He said flatly.
I swallowed, but didn't smart off. I learned everything from him. He knew all my tricks, he knew all my games, he knew how to play with my heart. I glared at him. A binding contract between him and my mother was why he had taught me so well.
"you'll pay. You'll pay good and hard."I softly said.
I saw surprise strike his eyes, but just as quickly was replaced with the darkness in them. I knew all his tricks, I knew all his games, I knew how to play with his heart. He had taught me well. I had to give him credit though, he was giving a good show, but I knew how to break his facade. As soon as I wasn't dying. i shifted my eyes to Zach and my eyes tightened. i slid down the wall, sat on the ground and closed my eyes, and groaned. It was time to let go. He killed my mother, he was killing me, I knew he was going to go after my family when I was gone. I wouldn't let him. I was the only predator in his way to get to them. His prey. That made me sick. I wouldn't let him get them. I would live.I knew,now, he was the one who had called the police that night, and the one who had framed me. The one who got me put into the Witness Protection Program. He was the reason. The only reason. He was the one who had sent those men, knowing I would kill them. He knew how much blood lust I would crave. He knew it all. But I knew it all as well. He couldn't outsmart me. But maybe, just maybe I could outsmart this asshole. The one who had taught me everything, but I had gone off on y own and learned more. I wasn't going to let him go after my family. He knew I wouldn't be able to resist the urge to kill, he had set up, but he wasn't working alone. I knew, now, just by looking at him, he was working worldwide. To find me. To kill me. To overtake me. The most powerful killer ever. I have killed many more people then he has and he was scared. I knew this. I knew it all. He wanted to take my name:Vampire Killer. He wanted my glory. All of my glory. I wasn't going to let him. I wasn't going to let take my family. He had more then a team, he was worldwide. I was losing control as the puzzle pieces finally fell together. I was gaining control as the puzzle pieces finally fell together.I was winning. I was losing. I was me:Vampire Killer.

Matt C. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 11, 2012 at 4:44 pm:
That was amazing! It truly captivated and entranced me and I will probably read it again and again. There are slight grammer issues ,but otherwise it is a thrilling book!

dragonbee said...
Jun. 26, 2011 at 10:32 pm:
wow...... there are not words to say how great ,no fantasic that was

JonesychicThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 2, 2011 at 9:37 pm :
thanks!!!:) ill b positng more soon as i can!!!! im working on it now