Katie

Brett_Sanders24601
Katie
Summary: Katie Sexton is the kind of girl that people are jealous of. She has everything...a loving fianceee, brains, good looks, and a great family. After a fun night with her fianceee, everything changes as she gets a visit from an unexpected man. She is raped and killed, leaving everyone connected to her heart-broken. David, her lover, vows vengeance on the man that killed the sweetest girl on the planet. He will do whatever it takes to bring justice to Katie.

This book has 22 comments. Post your own now!

haleyy. said...
Oct. 17, 2012 at 8:41 am
This is one of my favorite books on TeenInk! I LOVED this! It was very interesting and held my attention the whole entire time I was reading it! (:

DayDreaamer said...
Wow.... The whole time I read this either my eyes were wide open, my eyebrows were raised, or my mouth was dropped. This was so well-written that I actually felt each of the character's pain. And I think this would make a GREAT movie if somehow there could be one.... This was really good, keep writing! (:

kingofwritersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

I kind of smiled when David proposed to Katie, and I shuddered when Katie got murdered.

This book is really well written and I liked it a lot! There are a few grammar issues, and you should use more writing techniques like similes or metaphors.

I'd really like you to read my story and give me some feedback Keep up the good writing!

DayDreaamer replied...
In David's proposal, her name was Katherine GAIL Sexton... Now during court it's Katherine GRACE Sexton?...

hedwigy13 said...
Wow! Well written. I felt like Katie was a close friend of mine. Bravo!

Rabid Reader said...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 11:40 am
This is so good.

Majestic said...
This litertally left me speechless....

Cool Herr said...
This is such a good story. I cried at some parts. It really affected me.

hahalololzaza said...
There shoud be a sequel! I can read this stuff forever! It's fantastically written and pulls me in from the very beginning.

Hello said...
This made me be thankful for my life and everything that I have. This is such an  amazing story! It should be published everywhere! :D

Bright Eyes said...
You're like the next Stephen King! haha

FanofNovels said...
Best story I read in a long time! I mean it!

TABE said...
I like this.

Hallelujah said...
Poor Katie. </3

attempting crown said...
This scared me so much I probably won't be able to sleep tonight! It did teach me to be thankful for what I have, though. This story is wonderful. I highly recommend it.

big reader said...
Spectacular! This should win awards! I couldn't stop reading it once I started!!

Brett_Sanders24601 said...
I love this! It's great!!

writergalore said...
I am speechless! This stroy left me gasping for more! I love everything about it! This is more than amazing! Congratulations!

love connection said...
This is so good! I had a great relationship to the main character! Great job!

booklover said...
All I can say is wow! This has got to be one of the greatest pieces of literature I have ever read! Keep writing! You will go far!