The Mansion

Author's note: I was in English class and my teacher Ms Black looked at some writing i have done she told me to...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I was in English class and my teacher Ms Black looked at some writing i have done she told me to write any kind of story i feel like writing about. i watch a lot of cop shows and Csi. My ideas came from there.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6

Epilogue

Luke moved to Paris, married with a baby girl. His career was a doctor; his wife was a stay home mom. Some nights Jane his wife saw Luke looking at some pictures, she asked him who that girl was. Luke rolled up the picture and said no one important. Jane knew his past was bothering him, but she had no idea what he had done. Later that night she found his journal underneath the basement, she opened it up and read, she thought his life was interesting and in his last page she read what her husband had done, he killed his daughter Jamie and his son John, Jane dropped the book, and she looked over the hall Luke was outside smoking. She got a suit case and started to pack. Luke walked up to her and asked her what she was doing he saw his journal opened on the floor he looked at Jane and asked what she had read. Jane tired to run but he grabbed her and snapped her neck. When the police found the body blood was everywhere in the room and they found Luke in the bath tub, with a bullet in his head, and Jane in the bedroom dead.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 8, 2011 at 11:22 am:
I liked it alot!!! I very nice piece of work! great job! I just posted a new story i wrote called: Alien invasion series book one: the caller. If any of u had time please go check it out and post feedback and comments. It would be much appreciated! Thanks! and keep writing everyone! :)(: