The Mansion

Author's note: I was in English class and my teacher Ms Black looked at some writing i have done she told me to...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I was in English class and my teacher Ms Black looked at some writing i have done she told me to write any kind of story i feel like writing about. i watch a lot of cop shows and Csi. My ideas came from there.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »

5

Chapter 5
Luke knew that Jamie lied to him. The next day Luke followed the limo to Jamie school, he saw his daughter talking to her friends before she went into the limo. Jamie had no idea that her father was following her at all. All she was thinking about was her and John together, she didn’t feel good lying to her dad about this situation. When the limo arrived at John’s mansion Luke hid behind the wall guarding the house. Luke saw his little girl jump into the man’s hands and kissing each other. Luke got very upset, he knew his daughter was falling in love with an older man, he never knew that this would ever happen to Jamie. Luke blamed John for letting this go on. Jamie and John went into the mansion, Jamie’s mouth dropped, the whole house was cleaned and shiny already, and John looked at Jamie and told her he cleaned already so they can hang out that night. Jamie told him that’s the sweet is thing anyone has done for her. Luke knew he had to go in that house ASAP. He looked around the walls but they were too high, the gate to the front had a camera. Then he saw his answer he saw a pot hole that leads into the swearer. He drove off to go to the store to get some supplies; he got tape, rope, bullets to his gun, and gloves. The store clerk looked at him like he knew what was going on; Luke went back to the mansion as soon as he could. John told Jamie that they should go out and get something to eat, Luke saw that they were leaving and smiled he ran to the pot hole and pulled the top off when he was in he went into the way of the house. In 15 mins he saw another hole he climbed the ladder and pushed it off. He was finally in. He looked around he was amazed, there was a helicopter pad ,tennis courts and a pool outside the house, he went to the front door and just couldn’t believe his eyes there was a chandler made of crystal worth about 3 million dollars, Luke walked around the house. There were so many rooms like 19 bedrooms, 4 offices, Movie Theater, bowling room, inside pool, kitchen, 12 bathrooms, and a basketball court so in total about 42 rooms. Jamie and John were on the way back and Sarah texted Jamie warning that her dad is looking for her. Jamie was worried John told her “don’t worry babe there is no way anyone can come in to my house it’s impossible”. Jamie smiled and said well. They arrived at home Luke heard them he ran up stairs and hid in the bowling room. Luke hitched the door open to see what was going on. Jamie and John came through the front door laughing; John told Jamie that he is glad that he had met her. Jamie agreed with him, they both went into John’s room. After his door shut Luke left the bowling room and looked around some more within in five mins Luke heard them getting closer to the door he dashed away and hid in the kitchen. He saw his daughter in a swimsuit with John; they were both going in the spa to relax. He witness his daughter get on top of John in the spa making out. Luke got really upset; he went heading to the spa he got his rope and tape ready to go. While they were making out Luke gripped the rope and wrapped it around Johns neck, Jamie screamed yelling at her father “Why are you doing this STOP”!!!!!!!!!! With one of his hands her hit Jamie she got knocked out and was floating in the spa. John was trying to get free, put Luke tighten it more. John got his last breath and died. Luke saw his daughter in the spa he picked her up and tied her around a chair. When she awoke she couldn’t move her arms she saw her dad shaping a knife. Luke started to talk to his daughter. “ I told you not to go to the mansion but you didn’t listen, this man that you were making out with was your brother I didn’t want to tell you tell I was, in my first marriage Jane and me didn’t get along so we separated. And your brother became rich”. Jamie did not believe him and he showed her some pics. While she was looking Luke got the knife and stabbed Jamie. He kept stabbing her she blooded out and died. Luke started the house on fire and left, while he left the house he had a smile on his face. Till today no one knows what happened that night.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own now!

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 8, 2011 at 11:22 am
I liked it alot!!! I very nice piece of work! great job! I just posted a new story i wrote called: Alien invasion series book one: the caller. If any of u had time please go check it out and post feedback and comments. It would be much appreciated! Thanks! and keep writing everyone! :)(: