The Mansion

Author's note: I was in English class and my teacher Ms Black looked at some writing i have done she told me to...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I was in English class and my teacher Ms Black looked at some writing i have done she told me to write any kind of story i feel like writing about. i watch a lot of cop shows and Csi. My ideas came from there.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »

4

Chapter 4
The next day Jamie went to school she was very nervous about going to work since it’s her first job. She couldn’t think all day, she didn’t even talk to Sarah. When school was over the limo was outside waiting for her. Everyone at her school saw her go inside the limo and wondered why the limo there is? The limo arrived at John’s house, he was there waiting out by the front there. When the limo stopped she walked over to John and he asked her if she was ready to start she said “hell yeah." They both walked inside and John gave her the list he wanted done by dinner. A few hours went by and Jamie cleaned the windows did laundry and started to make dinner. John was in his workout room Jamie could see him from the kitchen when she saw how Johns body was she fell in love with him. She couldn’t stop looking at him. When dinner was ready she went into the workout room and told John dinner was ready. He told her he will be there in a few mins. John had a six pack like no other Jamie thought. John came into the kitchen and they started to eat. John told her that she made a fantastic meal, she told him thank you, after dinner John gave Jamie a hug, when he did Jamie put her hand up his white t- shirt to feel his body. John grabbed her arm and jerked it so she can be closer to him they both looked into each other eyes, john went in for the kiss, and Jamie went the other half of the kiss. They both looked at each other after the first kiss. John grabbed her legs and lifted them so Jamie was off the ground, he put her on t he counter. Jamie went to take off his shirt while he went to go for Jamie’s. A few hours went by and Jamie woke up in John’s bed. She was happy that this situation has happened; she rolled over to John and kissed him on his check. He woke up and told her not to tell anyone about this. She promised, john told her when he saw her in the coffee shop that she was very attractive she told him that he was very cute to. Jamie and john lived secret love lives to each other. One day when Jamie was at home her dad Luke noticed a hicke on her neck; he didn’t say anything to Jamie about it. He asked her if the man that she was working for touched her. Jamie told her father “no way! Dad I waiting for the perfect one till I get married”. Luke asked her if she was lying but she said no.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 8, 2011 at 11:22 am:
I liked it alot!!! I very nice piece of work! great job! I just posted a new story i wrote called: Alien invasion series book one: the caller. If any of u had time please go check it out and post feedback and comments. It would be much appreciated! Thanks! and keep writing everyone! :)(: