The Mansion

Author's note: I was in English class and my teacher Ms Black looked at some writing i have done she told me to...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I was in English class and my teacher Ms Black looked at some writing i have done she told me to write any kind of story i feel like writing about. i watch a lot of cop shows and Csi. My ideas came from there.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »

3

Chapter 3
Both girls rushed to get outside; when they did, they saw an f150 limo. It was huge. And John was standing right next to the limo. The girls walked over to john, and asked him what the job was, john told Jamie it would be a lot of work but it will be worth it. John asked Jamie if she knew were the mansion was in North Town? Jamie told him that she did, and john went on telling her that her lives there and he needs someone to clean it up. Jamie remembered that her father told her not to go there but she didn’t know why. John said he will pay her $50 an hour. Jamie screamed with excitement. He asked the girls if they would like to go see the mansion both girls said yes and they went in the limo. When the limo arrived at the mansion Jamie and Sarah’s mouth dropped. There was a huge gate guarding the mansion and a huge yard. There were many tress in the back there was a helicopter pad, tennis court, football field, outside pool, an inside pool, golf court. The girls couldn’t believe what they saw. The house was 4 stories high with 25 of the fastest cars in the world. They were parked outside next to the garage. John told Jamie her job was to clean inside the house, make dinner, and to wash the cars. Jamie was to happy for anything she told john that it is time to go home so her dad doesn’t worry. They went in to the limo and took off. Both girls were whispering about this job will get them the car in no time. The limo arrived at Jamie’s house and john asked Jamie if she had transportation to the mansion Jamie said no. john told her that whenever she comes to work the limo will be there for her to get to work and back home. Jamie screamed and gave john a hug. Sarah told Jamie she is very lucky in all this. Sarah walked down the street to her house well Jamie went into hers. When she went in her dad asked her if there was any luck. Jamie proudly told her father that she will be working at the mansion as a maid. Luke’s face turned red really quick. “WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH YOU? I TOLD YOU TO NEVER GO THERE BUT YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME. CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Luke walked away from Jamie and went to his room. Jamie was in shock and couldn’t believe what her dad did that for.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 8, 2011 at 11:22 am:
I liked it alot!!! I very nice piece of work! great job! I just posted a new story i wrote called: Alien invasion series book one: the caller. If any of u had time please go check it out and post feedback and comments. It would be much appreciated! Thanks! and keep writing everyone! :)(: