The Mansion

Author's note: I was in English class and my teacher Ms Black looked at some writing i have done she told me to...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I was in English class and my teacher Ms Black looked at some writing i have done she told me to write any kind of story i feel like writing about. i watch a lot of cop shows and Csi. My ideas came from there.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »

2

Chapter 2

Three weeks went by and Jamie had no luck. Day after day Jamie went out after school and the weekends to go out and find a job but still no success. Jamie started to get very upset she was thinking about quit looking for a job, but she had a goal (the car) so she didn’t give up that easy. Sunday came, and she called Sarah and told her she is leaving in about 30 minutes if she wants to go with her to find a job. Sarah told her she will be ready and to meet her by the high school. When Jamie was about to leave Luke told her not to go near the mansion in North Town. Jamie asked why? Luke yelled, “Because I said so. God! Why do you also have questions? Just listen to me, crap”. Jamie left her house in shock. Both girls met up by the school to begin their journey. They were going store to store asking, but all of them said “sorry were not hiring right now.” Both girls were tired and wanted to get something to drink they saw a coffee shop and went there to relax. When both girls got there drinks they sat at the table Jamie started to cry and ask Sarah why is looking for a job so hard? Jamie got so upset she screamed, “I want a damn job!!!” everyone in the shop looked at her. Everyone was glancing at Jamie both girls were very nervous. A man dressed in a suit was sitting a few tables down; he got up and walked over to the girls. He got to their table and introduced himself. “Hello, my name is John, I heard you’re looking for a job, I got one if you’re interested.” Jamie looked at him with a smile she asked him what is the job? John told her to meet him outside when there done drinking there drink.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 8, 2011 at 11:22 am:
I liked it alot!!! I very nice piece of work! great job! I just posted a new story i wrote called: Alien invasion series book one: the caller. If any of u had time please go check it out and post feedback and comments. It would be much appreciated! Thanks! and keep writing everyone! :)(: