The Mansion

Author's note: I was in English class and my teacher Ms Black looked at some writing i have done she told me to...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I was in English class and my teacher Ms Black looked at some writing i have done she told me to write any kind of story i feel like writing about. i watch a lot of cop shows and Csi. My ideas came from there.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »

1

The memory began with a girl named Jamie. Jamie was a senior in high school. She loved to play sports; she was in tennis, cheer, basketball, and volleyball. Everyone at her school loved her, and she was very popular; she was also president of student high school. One day Jamie’s parents told her she needed to go out and get a job. Jamie complained and gave her parents an attitude. Jamie’s dad Luke grabbed her arm and told her to stop giving disrespect to him and getting a job will benefit you in the long run when you want something or if you want to go somewhere you can buy it yourself. Luke also told her getting a job will show how responsible you are. Jamie agreed with her dad and told him that she will go out and look for openings. The next day Jamie went to school and told her friends that her dad wants her to get a job. Many of Jamie’s friends gave her a gasp, telling her that she will never have any more free time because she will be working. Jamie put her head down and walked over to her locker. Her best friend Sarah came over to Jamie’s locker and she can tell that Jamie was upset. Sarah asked Jamie, “What’s wrong? Is it a boy problem’’? Jamie explained that her dad is making her look for a job and that she doesn’t want a job because if she does she will not be able to hang out anymore. Sarah told Jamie that if she gets s a job, she will have money to get a car and that they will be able to drive instead of walking everywhere. Jamie smiled and told Sarah that she is right. Both girls left the locker. While walking to class, Sarah put her arm around Jamie and told her she is coming with her to look for a job.
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »

This book has 1 comment. Post your own now!

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 8, 2011 at 11:22 am
I liked it alot!!! I very nice piece of work! great job! I just posted a new story i wrote called: Alien invasion series book one: the caller. If any of u had time please go check it out and post feedback and comments. It would be much appreciated! Thanks! and keep writing everyone! :)(: