The Angel of Time

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34 Next »

Chapter 7

My mouth dropped open as he finished the sentence. I pulled out my bade and was in mid strike when my blade shuttered to a million pieces. Death looked down and my shattered blade, then up at me. "You cannot kill something that is already dead" he simply replied. I stomped off angrily, Death then re-appeared in front of me once i stopped. "What!" i yelled. "I do understand now why the angels think it amusing to whatch you." he chuckled.

"Other... angels?"

"Oh yes! theres 7 others." Death replied.

"bunch of stalkers much.." i muttered. "Actually i would call Carius a stalker.. in that term." Death chortled.

"What?! Carius left with the others ages ago..." i spat.

"No, actually he is close. But he can't hear you." Death replied. "You said what you wanted to, so leave." i muttered as i walked off in another direction, to have Death appear in front of me once again. "WHAT!" i shrieked. Death found this rather amusing as he was chuckling."I have a gift, for you." he chortled. "What?"

"Hold out your hand Delilah." he instructed. He placed a sphereical item in my hand. As his index finger touched my palm, i felt a shiver run down my spine and i was cold all of a sudden.