New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

The Angel of Time

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 Next »

Chapter 6

Sweat broke over his forehead as Death stared at him. "What made you think of changing her?"

Daelek flinched as Death spoke to him. "She was still mortal, and she had royal blood in her veins." he replied in a small whiny voice. "And so you fell for temptation, and now have immortal power.... Nigel wont be to pleased." Death muttered. "WHAT!?!" i spat as i spun to look at Death. "oops. me and my loud jawbone." Death chuckled. "Where is he!" i demanded. "Relaaax, he's fine." Death replied in a smooth tone that made my insides curl. "What did you do to him?" i shouted.

"The question is, what did he do?" Death sighed. I stared at him until he continued. "The night your parents were murdered, Nigel made a deal with me. I would let him live, if he left you until you turned 16. He agreed, but the stupid fool had no idea what he was in for. He couldn't bare to leave you not even for a second. One day he saw you running through the streets and he reached out to you. He had broken his promise, and so i punished him.."

"what did you do!" i yelled.

"I banished him to another dimension." Death shrugged.