Black Ice Blue Blood.

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 30 Next »

Chapter 1

"Sophie! Come back here!” I laughed as I chased after my friend through the crowded streets, and then stopped in confusion; I lost her. Suddenly out of the corner of my eye I saw a glimpse of a white skirt and I sped after it. Once I reached her, the people around us were screaming and running in all directions. “What is happening” I yelled over all the noise. Just as she opened her mouth to answer a man grabbed me by the neck and I was dragged off my feet. “Sophie!” I choked as she screamed
PLease Excuse any typos!:)
and ran after me. “Delilah! Where are you!” she yelled as I lost sight of her. The man had a vice-like grip around my neck as he dragged me past a dead guard, to his destination. I kicked and struggled against him, but the vice remained unmovable. I swung my arm around and hit the man in his side but he just tightened his hold and kept on dragging me along. My eyes blurred as a clawed against his arm for air, and then all of the screaming died down as I lost my sight and drifted off into unconsciousness.

Imnotcompletedyet said...
Nov. 8, 2012 at 9:53 am:
Hey! This is great! Are you going to keep going?

emoscreamo7335 said...
Sept. 21, 2012 at 8:12 am:
Wow. Just reading the summary sounded really good to me. I might take my time to actually read it. Seems like it will be a good book.

luckygriff said...
Jun. 24, 2011 at 1:10 am:
luv u, thnks

tikapeek97 said...
May 13, 2011 at 6:21 pm:
It was really good. Once I started reading it I could not stop.

ObssesedArtist replied...
May 13, 2011 at 9:36 pm :
Thank you!, this is the first book of the seiries, im currently working on the last book, hoping to get it up once im done :)

tikapeek97 replied...
May 14, 2011 at 11:53 am :
ok, can you tell me when you get it up I would love to read it.

ObssesedArtist replied...
May 17, 2011 at 11:35 pm :

will do.

The second book has the same main character (Delilah)

But the rest of the books have a different main character and set of characters, they're still linked together tho.. :P