Home > Novel (Fiction) > Thriller/Mystery > Run When You Can (Chapter one)

Run When You Can (Chapter one)

Phoebe J.
Run When You Can (Chapter one)
Summary: Patient 32 is a young girl who woke up in an insane asylum, being told she committed a crime that she has no memory of ever doing.
A schizophrenic down the hall keeps her up at night with her fear inducing screams and two strange people are keeping an extremely close eye on her.
She knows that something isn't right but she can't put her finger on it. When suddenly she is told she is to move to a different part of the hospital, she immediately knows that this is not your typical mental hospital. Will she prove she is innocent or be condemned to a life in this strange hospital?

CurlyQue said...
Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:32 am:
this was a really great story you give really great details. :)

charmiypiggy said...
Mar. 13, 2011 at 7:34 pm:

(Sorry I took so long to comment! I couldn't find it.)

This is good; a very intriguing read. I will start first of all about what I liked about the story. 

The descriptions and wording were excellent. The plot was very interesting, despite being a little dark. 

However, I noticed a couple of things that I must point out. Firstly, schizophreniacs do not suffer from split personality disorder. There is much confusion about... (more »)

pheebz88 replied...
Mar. 14, 2011 at 8:16 am :
Thank you so much for the feedback!  I can't find your book...could you maybe attach a link somewhere?

charmiypiggy replied...
Mar. 14, 2011 at 3:11 pm :

Here it is:

www . teenink . com / novels / sci_fi_fantasy / book / 54202 / Hunted/

Thanks!

bubj98 said...
Mar. 12, 2011 at 6:27 pm:
this was very thought provoking especially her last dream/vision.however there was one dream that confused me:in it the deceased woman said that her daughter was gone because of her even though in the previous dialougue v said that it was a boy that she killed.i cant tell if this added to the mystery or was just a mistake...either way i found the whole thing very interesting.i loved it and suggest that you make more of it,scratch that,you HAVE to make more.

Timekeeper This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 9, 2011 at 8:13 pm:
This is pretty neat. It's dark, the setting is unique and creative, and you have a lot of potential for developing it into a quality novel.

pheebz88 replied...
Mar. 9, 2011 at 8:18 pm :
Thank you so much! 

Ryter said...
Mar. 7, 2011 at 5:49 pm:
O.O wow, that was great! There were a few grammer errors, and the paragraphs weren't exactly separated enough to tell the difference, but that was great! I can't wait for chapter 2! Oh, and at one point, you changed from 1st person to 3rd person: "I wouldn't go crazy and kill a woman and her child because I felt like it. But you did so deal with it." I don't understand, are you talking to yourself, or did you mean to say something like "But I did, so I had to deal with it."? A... (more »)

pheebz88 replied...
Mar. 8, 2011 at 8:20 am :
Okay...I'l try to fix that!  Thanks!