If This is Heaven...Where is She?

Chapters:   1 2 Next »

When I Died...

I wasn’t always dead. I mean sure of course I was alive before I died. But most people here just think I’ve lost my mind. When I ask them what happened to them, no one seems to know. But that’s why I’m so special… because I do remember. I remember that cold night that I died. I was younger than I am now. Maybe I’m the same age but I still looked much younger, happier on other terms. It was my fifteenth birthday. I awoke to find nothing in my room. No posters, no pictures, not even paint on the walls. Just a lamp on the floor, and a mattress. I was so confused until I remember what had happened the previous week. I saw my mother get strangled to death and I became medically crazy. So they sent me to the Asylum. I wanted to stay with my father and little sister Marie, but Daddy told me that I would love it there. He was wrong. I sat in a room until noon, ate lunch, went back to my room, and remembered the scene of my mother’s death over and over again. I wouldn’t stop remembering until my roommate Giselle would put her hand over my screaming mouth and I would pass out. Then I would awake and repeat the same thing day in and day out. I don’t really remember why Giselle was in the Asylum. She seemed pretty normal to me. I mean, I didn’t know a single person in the outside world that wanted to hear me scream from the pain all day and all night. But when I awoke with her left hand over my mouth and a dagger in the right, I knew it was all over. She stabbed me in the throat; I guess she thought I would stop the screaming. She didn’t mean to kill me I think. But she hit an artery while she dragged it down my body to my chest. I died almost immediately. I wasn’t glad that I died don’t get me wrong. But I was going to see my mother again. I was happy that I didn’t have to be afraid anymore. But when I got here, I didn’t see her. There was brightness all around with a slight yellow hue everywhere else. A man approached me. Was rather tall, but when I looked down I realized I was sprawled out on the clouds. Did I get to heaven? When I stood up, the man introduced himself as God, but he wanted all the angels to call him Code. Code showed me around the place and I was happier than when I first arrived. But this isn’t heaven where I am. If this is heaven, then my mom should be here. She believed in God and heaven. But is this is heaven... where is she?
Chapters:   1 2 Next »