Lyndsey Gamble

Animefairy
Lyndsey Gamble
Summary: “Does Lyndsey know how you feel?” I asked curiously.
Lily shook her head as she bit a bright red cherry off its stem, “No.”
“Don’t you think it would be a good idea to tell her?” I asked, my voice got a little high pitched.
Lily rolled her eyes, “It’s not easy, Michael!”
I shrugged and held out my hands to distinguish that I thought Lyndsey wasn’t a problem, “What kind of friend are you?”
“Mike, I’ve known Lyndsey since elementary school! We’ve been friends for that long!” Lily sighed holding back tears, “I can’t just wake up one morning and tell her we’re not friends anymore!”

This book has 3 comments. Post your own now!

Timekeeper This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 29, 2011 at 11:50 am

Whoa, the last sentence of the first chapter came out of nowhere! Awesome!

There were a couple contradictions here and there ("Bye," Lily gasped speechlessly. ...Speechlessly? She just said "Bye" :P)

I like this and it's unique, but when it comes to teen murders you have to be careful as it's a sensitive subject with a lot of emotions involved.

Please check out my novel SuperNOVA and leave your thoughts on it! Thanks :D

Animefairy replied...

Thanks for reading it. I wrote Lilies and Reese's Pieces last year for creative writing class. This year my english teacher read it and became crazy about it. :( She had me write Daisie's and Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream!

My friends read both and love them too and want me to write more... Ugh!

I don't know what I should do for the next chapter. Roses and... I don't know? Any suggestions?

Jonesychic replied...
Roses and Love? I'm not good with names :p but you should defintaly writ more! I'd love read it if you do! Also can you look my work plase?