Home > Novel (Fiction) > Thriller/Mystery > Jumping Out the Window of a House Buried Underground

Jumping Out the Window of a House Buried Underground

Sean W.
Summary: I contemplated whether I should go after them or not, having seen many-a-situation like this, I wasn't extremely panicked. However, this was absolutely shocking, for I'd never thought McNastyflack had it in him, nor did little JonJon. Izzy is understandable, for he's quite the violent bloke, having gotten in trouble with the law various times prior to this for getting into fights over people insulting his beard and whatnot. Yet, I sat there worrying for them all. I wouldn't want to see my mateys get shipped off to the cages! What a conundrum I am in, I thought, for what have I done to be in such a situation!? I'd gladly run after those foolish fools, yet, what if they bash my head in too? What if I find out too much? Oh, how my mind is so overwhelmingly distraught, befuddling desperation coursing through my veins. I felt nauseous, and I thought the best thing to do is to just go home and hope for the best. I hopped into the car and drove back to my pad to sleep off this emotional turmoil. Hopefully I won't be seeing anything too unfortunate on the news tomorrow morning...

This book has 1 comment. Post your own now!

Timekeeper This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

God, this is cool! I love the slang and the novel is just a wild ride of fun! More people need to check this out!

Please check out my novel SuperNOVA in the novel's section and leave your thoughts on it.