Vision Clenches

Author's note: Kairi's dream, is actually a dream I had! But, I haven't met the guy yet...
Author's note: Kairi's dream, is actually a dream I had! But, I haven't met the guy yet...  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 Next »

Chapter 4

She couldn’t help but feel a bit frightened, she did have a pistol to her head, but she kept all her feelings inside, and waited for it to be over. Joe stared at the police in front of him, and began to run backwards with Kairi in his arms. He reached the backdoor to outside and pushed it open with his shoulder. He quickly took the gun away from her head, and locked the door with aggravation. Kairi stared at him with a questionable look, and he stared back. The awkward silence began to dawn.
“Hi...I’m Joe Todge” He said with a smirk and a burst of confidence, and put out his hand.
“You expect me, to shake your freaking hand, when you just had a gun to my skull? Are you mental?!” She shouted in his face, as hitting down his hand.
He began to grin even more.
“Spunky one aren’t ya? You got charisma. Didn’t think I’d get this lucky.”
“What the hell are you talking about.”
“You don’t know?”
“Yeah. I completely know. That’s exactly why I’m asking you.” She remarked.
“Jesus, you got a bad attitude.”
“Well, you would have one too if you
Don’t know what’s going on in your own mind.
Just had a gun threatened to your head and
are arguing with a psychopathic high schooler you met in your dream.”
“So now your dreaming about me?” He smirked and put his hands on his hips, imitating her.
She gave him the eye, and expected him to start talking. He caught the drift.
“Okay, I’ll tell you if you don’t interrupt me.”
She didn’t.
As he began to speak, he put his hands in his pockets, and tried to keep his happiness under control.
“You are a vision clench. You dream about things, and they happen. You have a psychic ability. Their are only 3, at least I think there are, and they usually come together through fate. I dreamnt about you, and you dreamnt about me. But I could only see the end of the dream,which is the reality, and you could only see the beginning. I am so happy I found you. I just gotta find one more...Anyways... So right about now, I need you to tell me when your dream ended.”
She felt the blood rush to her cheeks and told him.
“So, let me get this straight...” He began to say as he inched closer to her.“ I am supposed to take your face in my hands...” Joe spoke with a smirk as he took her face lightly. She let him, as she blushed even more. For some reason, she felt a trust. Kairi didn’t understand it, but, she really didn’t understand anything at this point. He whispered, “And whisper my name, while inching my lips towards yours...?” He began to move his face towards hers, lips almost touching when Patrick burst through the doors.
Kairi turned from Joe’s clutch, embarrassed and stared at Patrick. Patrick had sweat dripping down his face, and was breathing rapidly, and grinned at Kairi, knowing he had just ruined a moment. Joe turned away from Kairi’s face also, but, way less embarrassed. He grinned at Patrick and Stated loudly,
“Good Timing.”
Kairi widened her eyes and realised that Joe knew that Patrick was going to burst through the doors. He saw the rest of the dream. “Sly dog.” She thought to herself.
Patrick began to giggle, and ran over to Kairi and wrapped his arms around her back, squeezing her tightly.
“Thank God you are alive...But it seems you’ve been friendly with your almost killer?”
Joe smirked and laughed.
“Oh ya, she digs me.”
Kairi looked at Joe and scoffed. “Ugh. No.”
Patrick explained that he also had a power; which was to control the world around him while he was asleep.
“So, what your saying is, we are all freaks?” She stated with a slight grin.
Joe put his arm over Kairi’s shoulder.
“Yes we are Sweet Cheeks.”
She gave him her priceless evil eye, and he immediatly took his arm off her shoulder.
“So...What about the Cops? Are you going to go to jail Joe?” Kairi smirked and said it with a bit of worry.
Patrick put his arm around Kairi and looked her in the eye and said,
“Don’t worry. I got this.”