Vision Clenches

Author's note: Kairi's dream, is actually a dream I had! But, I haven't met the guy yet...
Author's note: Kairi's dream, is actually a dream I had! But, I haven't met the guy yet...  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next »

Chapter 1

Why am I in the Gym? Kairi thought.
She looked around and saw her classmates sitting around, along with her former Social studies teacher.
“I have to get to Drama.” Kairi spoke, her voice was weary and afraid, she didn’t know why, but she did know that something wasn’t right.
Her friend Jacob replied, “You can’t, there’s a kid with a gun running around. We are in lockdown.”
“Lockdown? I don’t care. This is all a dream anyway.”
With that, she stood up, and ran to the gym doors. She opened one carefully, and saw a boy, about her age running down the hall. She had only got a glimpse of his black hair before he grabbed her by the waist and put the gun to her head, and turned her face toward the police.
She started to cry in fear, but he wiped her tears and whispered in her ear, “I’m not going to hurt you, this is an act. I promise.”
For some reason, she believed him. He screamed at the cops, and ran out the school door, and let Kairi down.
“Let me go!”
“Kairi, relax!”
“Who are you?!” She panted and looked at his crystal blue eyes.
“Joe. My name is Joe.”
“Joe. Joe WHO?!”
He then grabbed her face gently, leaned in, and whispered,
“Joe Todge”

“AND THEN MY DREAM JUST ENDED!” Kairi screamed into the phone, giggling.
The voice on the other end was also laughing.
“Kai, you are such a psychopath. Why would you dream about that?” Patrick continued to laugh.
“I have no idea. All I know is I woke up with a name in my head, and his face. It’s weird though. I feel like I know him. Or knew him. Or, SOMETHING.”
Patrick paused and put his hand through his blonde hair.
“What was his name?” He then jumped off his bed and grabbed his yearbook from under the bed.
“Joe Todge...? Why...?”
“Give me a minute. Wait, how old was he?”
“I think he was like, a freshman? A year older than me..? Why does this matter?”
Patrick didn’t respond, and flipped to the high school section. He scanned the pages, and went to the last names that started with T. He swallowed.
“Kairi.”
“Patrick what are you doing?”
“He is in the yearbook.” He said surprisingly.
“Nuh uh. You lie. How can that be? I’ve never seen this kid in my life.” She jumped off her bed and fixed her messy brown bed hair in the mirror.
“Don’t you dare get your yearbook.” Patrick said sternly, as he continued to stare in astonishment.
“Ookay? I won’t.” She began to think this was all a joke, Patrick was always playing tricks on her.
“What is his hair color in your dream?”
“Black. Blue eyes.”
“Oh..my...gosh...” He hung up the phone, and didn’t call back.
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next »