The Spy Who Fell At My Doorstep...Could It Be Love?

Author's note: I was inspired by different TV shows. A lot of shows I began watching tended to have covert...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I was inspired by different TV shows. A lot of shows I began watching tended to have covert agents, spies, and many misssions. This got me hooked and eventually I wanted to write a book.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 Next »

The Guy On My Doorstep

Chapter 1 Before I even think about venturing to the night that my life changed completely let me tell you about myself… my name is Alessandra….it means ‘Defending Mankind’ in Italian, I was born in Spain, but I am half Portuguese and Italian. I’m 5’10, my apparent style is “emo”, I play soccer and basketball, and the most dangerous of my life is the fact that I am an agent, I’m also only 17. Your probably wondering why a 17 year old is a spy…well let’s just say that spy genes where passed down through generations. Now back to that night that effectively changed my life forever… I was just reviewing the security cameras one more time before I went to bed when I noticed a movement in the bottom right hand corner of one of the screens. I decided to check it out. I walked out of my house and glanced to the left and right of my house….as I walked closer to the gate that separated some of my driveway…I noticed a pungent smell…that’s when I saw the body….. Present: Alessandra’s POV: I ran up to the body in a slight crouch observing everything around me just in case there was danger near. It was a male, laying facedown on the middle of my driveway, he had cuts on his back, and looked between 18-20. I struggled to pick him up and I managed to drag him into my living room. I carefully settled him on my couch and ran to my bathroom to get my first aid kit. I sat down in front of him and taking a pair of scissors I cut open his shirt front. Well let me just say even though he had 2 bruises on his chest…he was built with sculpted, mouthwatering Abs. I was about to wipe the dirt of his face when he came to. He bolted up on the sofa and grabbed my hand glaring at me…his eyes saying what he didn’t want to voice, and let me tell ya, it made me mad. I was so tired of trying to help people and all they do is glare at me unceremoniously like I was trying to kill them. “OK, first of all I don’t know why your f'ing glaring at me like I’m trying to kill you. I could have been some ignorant dummy and left you there, so that who ever beat you….could find and beat you some more….so I suggest you lay back down and let me take care of you. You WILL spend the night in the guest room get some rest and I don’t give a damn what you do tomorrow capisce?” The hand I had put on his chest to stop him from getting up pushed him back down into the sofa. I rubbed Bengay [lotion form pain reliever] into the 2 bruises on his chest, smirking in satisfaction when he flinched in pain. I made him sit up, remove his shirt and turn over on his stomach. I cleaned the two wounds on his lower back, put iodine on them, and bandaged them with butterfly strips after stitching them up. After I finished I stood up and beckoned for him to follow me which he did without saying a single word. I showed him the guest room and left a t-shirt and some jeans for him to wear in the morning. I locked up the house and changed into booty shorts and a tank for bed. 9:00 AM- Saturday Morning Alessandra’s POV: I was awoken from my fitful sleep when my doorbell rang. I got out of my bed, pounded on the mystery dude’s room door, bounded down the stairs, and disabled the alarms and unlocking the door letting my 2 friends in. ??? Guy’s POV: I awoke to a loud knock on the door and the sensual voice of that hot chick that took care of me yelling at me to get up. I got out of bed wincing slightly from the two cuts I had on my back and went to take a shower. As I took my shower I had plotted my revenge for her smart mouthing me last night. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. Damn! Payback was really going to be a b***h for her.

MossFireThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 23, 2012 at 8:56 pm:
that was amazing. u kept me reading till the end.

Loverofbooks said...
Jun. 23, 2011 at 7:26 am:
Hey this book is great is there gonna be any more chapters I love it your a good writer

Azrael said...
May 28, 2011 at 2:52 pm:
omg i want to be a fashion designer and author too!!!!! btw i luvd dis story but u shud take more time explaining things between blake n ale, but otherwise i loved this story..........check out some of my work too....thanks n keep up the good job :)

FashionDesignWriter23 replied...
May 28, 2011 at 3:21 pm :
thank you very muchhh :)))