Isabel...

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14 Next »

Zada>>Six

First Joshua, now Monica. Both my siblings are gone. I am on my own. What am I going to do? All I have left is to stay with the foster ladies. I can’t stop crying because this was probably the last time I am ever going to see Monica and Joshua again. That was probably the last time I was ever going to hear Monica call me “Zay”. This was a terrible moment. And nothing will make me happy. Not even getting adopted. I wish I got to go with Monica or Joshua. Just so I would have at least one of my siblings to look up to.

This book has 4 comments. Post your own now!

Freckles3 said...
Okay, that was frightening. Yikes yikes yikes. Really good suspense at the end! You could add more action in the rest of the story... But the end was perfect. Absolutely perfect. I was on the edge of my seat! This was really good!

OreoLover said...
Focus on finding a more natural word choice: i've honestly never seen an eight year old weep, they cry(weep sounds like something an older person would do), conjunctions(it sounds forced and scripted when you don't use them) I agree with purple_ashes that you should keep the prolouge to the POV of one of the kids. Love it!

purple_ashes said...
There is a lot of potential in this story and I was really drawn in by the prolouge of the story. HOwever, after readin father my interest got lost. Your writing is really outstanding but I think this story needs some editing. Maybe tell it from the point of veiw from one child. Even in the first chapter... it seems like somethings missing in your writing... I'm not sure,,

ShannonVictoria replied...
Dec. 25, 2010 at 3:50 am
Yea, i think you're right. I should probably look over it a couple times and really fix some things. But i think i will keep this one up for a while to see if anyone else has any other things i should probably fix. :) Thanks for your help! :)