A November Haunt

Author's note: I was in my english class when we read "Where is here?" The teacher asked us to write a story...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I was in my english class when we read "Where is here?" The teacher asked us to write a story from one of the characters point of view. I chose the dad. Also, I took an idea from "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre". Not too much to spoil it. Comment and rate please.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

NOVEMBER 26, 1959 - 46 years later

My wife Evelyn and I found a stunning house just a few days ago along the banks of the Mississippi river here in Wisconsin. We received a great offer for this house. Though it was not your typical family and neighborhood environment, the children did not seem to mind. It is similar to that of a cabin being that it is in the middle of a wooded area and no sights of houses or stores for miles. It is incredible how great life is at the moment and how blessed we have become. The weird thing about it is that a few days from now would be Thanksgiving; which would be our first big dinner at our new home as a family. All was well and everything felt right.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

Surobhi_Moitrayee said...
Feb. 29, 2012 at 3:50 am:
God you are really talented! i just love your writting!! i mean the story is so awesome about the ghost in the house and i love your use of dates!! awesome job!! if you like you can also read my book that i wrote,and write your veiw points about it!!...