A November Haunt

Author's note: I was in my english class when we read "Where is here?" The teacher asked us to write a story...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I was in my english class when we read "Where is here?" The teacher asked us to write a story from one of the characters point of view. I chose the dad. Also, I took an idea from "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre". Not too much to spoil it. Comment and rate please.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 Next »

NOVEMBER 1913

“Good Evening; I am Audrey Wyatt. It is now a little after seven this stormy Thanksgiving night here in Wisconsin, and we received some shocking news that has taken a different toll on a day that should be about the gathering for happiness. Just in, we had an anonymous call at least ten minutes ago about a convicted felon, Jackie Gein. She has been arrested multiple times for possession of illegal drugs and for prostitution. Jackie Gein is being reported to federal state prison for the convicted
A flashback of a murder that forever scarred the house that the new family is moving into.
murders of her son Ed Gein and husband James. Police say there were photos of the child soaked and drenched in blood. It was only a matter of time before something occurred and sadly, it did. Police also believe that it has been a horrifying life from the beginning for Ed Gein. They also mention that the husband James was Jackie’s accomplice this whole time. Right before he was brutally murdered, he helped her plan many assaults on their son Ed Gein.”
“I feel like this was a relief; that it was my duty… this was the final stage!” Jackie confessed her reasons for such a brutal crime. “It was best for them. Their lives are never more.” She had begun laughing in a strange matter. As cops were putting her into the car, Jackie continued saying things out of the ordinary.
“We will be back with further updates of this heartbreaking, distraught situation. I’m Audrey Wyatt; FOX News.”
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 Next »

This book has 1 comment. Post your own now!

Surobhi_Moitrayee said...
Feb. 29, 2012 at 3:50 am
God you are really talented! i just love your writting!! i mean the story is so awesome about the ghost in the house and i love your use of dates!! awesome job!! if you like you can also read my book that i wrote,and write your veiw points about it!!...