The Curse of Judy G.

Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »

Knowing the one Innocent Girl

Hello, my name is Joanne Johnson. I’m the leader of the four J’s of Miami High School; the four J’s are just a group we all made on our free time. The group includes Jessica, Jennifer, Jeannel and of course mwah (Me). Jessica is the drama queen of the group, her favorite color is green and she loves to PART-AYY! Ha-ha, while Jennifer on the other hand is quieter then Jessica is. Jennifer is the tall one of the group and knows how to become very feisty when she needs to. She’s my doll faced
This is an introduction where Joanne the main character and narrator describes all the four J's including herself.
wonder, and I adore her to death as I adore the other two girls. Jeannel is a weirdo and sometimes can be a pain in the neck when she wants to. She’s the chick that makes me laugh until I need a change of underwear. Jeannel and I have our struggles with each other but we still love each other until the world shall end to pieces. She’s my cupcake. I on the other hand am different from the rest of the girls. I have my own experiences on life and always am myself. I may look like a total brat but don’t let that fool you because I’m sweet and innocent once you know me a little more.
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »