New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Emma Allen: Earths Warrior

Author's note: I dont know what to say...it's an ok novel but I hope it atleast gets some hits! :)
Author's note: I dont know what to say...it's an ok novel but I hope it atleast gets some hits! :)  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »

Preface: My Prerogative

The last day was coming. The skies filled with fire and the flames spread, swirling around like red ribbons. A young girl cried to her mother, tugging at her cardigan, “Mama, I don’t wanna go like this!” While her mother sobbed, tears like diamonds across her withered skin, the world fell apart at the edges, tearing the lithosphere like a piece of paper.
This day would be known as the day that ended all of humanity’s hard work and wiped its future from history. It was a day of great and total sadness across the galaxy, and yet there I stood, staring at the ember that danced while the world stood staring at its horrific beauty. I knew this day was coming; I had relived it twice, and although I had, I definitely did not know how to stop the world from crying and its people from bowing to their deaths.

THATGUYBRANDON said...
Oct. 3, 2013 at 10:09 am:
Cant wait for the rest

XxDream_in_ColorxX said...
This is so amazing!  I can't wait to see the rest of this.  It's really funny, especially the little sister.  The only thing that sortof confused me was when Lachlan showed up, because he hadn't been mentioned in the story at all before.  Otherwise, I love it.  =D  Keep writing!

SaraP replied...
Dec. 13, 2010 at 9:07 pm :
Thankyou so much! It's nice to know that people find little Mary hilarious. She was the main comedian to the whole story. Although its not finished!! Hopefully I can get myself to finish it! Thanks so much for reading!

SaraP replied...
Dec. 13, 2010 at 9:08 pm :
Get ready for more Barbie and Kenny!

XxDream_in_ColorxX replied...
Dec. 16, 2010 at 10:12 pm :
I can't wait to read the rest; I know I can't rush a writer, but I reallly hope you finish! =]

SaraP replied...
Dec. 27, 2010 at 7:34 pm :
Haha, yeah I guess you cant rush art. But you know as soon as I can get any more inspiration (coz right now its kaputski) then I will certainly urge myself to write more. I'm working on so much right now that I forget about past works. :)

XxDream_in_ColorxX replied...
Dec. 27, 2010 at 7:54 pm :
I understand completely.  I get alot of ideas at once when I get inspired, so I can't write them all down quicky enough.  Haha But I can't wait to see old and new works also.

Leann13 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
very, very good. :) im hooked already!!! you used amazing detail , i got goosebumps when you said tears like diamonds. please read some of my work when it finally stops pending:) haha

SaraP replied...
Dec. 13, 2010 at 9:09 pm :
Thanks and yeah, of course I'll read your work! :P