Home > Novel (Fiction) > Thriller/Mystery > Emma Allen: Earths Warrior

Emma Allen: Earths Warrior

SaraP
Emma Allen: Earths Warrior
Summary: She has a choice: save the world or die in the process.
She is faced with the unthinkable: the death of the world and its entire people. She is stricken with the thought of her family dying and her new boyfriend. Emma is the one and only who can be the Warrior for earth, but what if reality is really a dream?

THATGUYBRANDON said...
Oct. 3, 2013 at 10:09 am:
Cant wait for the rest

XxDream_in_ColorxX said...
This is so amazing!  I can't wait to see the rest of this.  It's really funny, especially the little sister.  The only thing that sortof confused me was when Lachlan showed up, because he hadn't been mentioned in the story at all before.  Otherwise, I love it.  =D  Keep writing!

SaraP replied...
Dec. 13, 2010 at 9:07 pm :
Thankyou so much! It's nice to know that people find little Mary hilarious. She was the main comedian to the whole story. Although its not finished!! Hopefully I can get myself to finish it! Thanks so much for reading!

SaraP replied...
Dec. 13, 2010 at 9:08 pm :
Get ready for more Barbie and Kenny!

XxDream_in_ColorxX replied...
Dec. 16, 2010 at 10:12 pm :
I can't wait to read the rest; I know I can't rush a writer, but I reallly hope you finish! =]

SaraP replied...
Dec. 27, 2010 at 7:34 pm :
Haha, yeah I guess you cant rush art. But you know as soon as I can get any more inspiration (coz right now its kaputski) then I will certainly urge myself to write more. I'm working on so much right now that I forget about past works. :)

XxDream_in_ColorxX replied...
Dec. 27, 2010 at 7:54 pm :
I understand completely.  I get alot of ideas at once when I get inspired, so I can't write them all down quicky enough.  Haha But I can't wait to see old and new works also.

Leann13 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
very, very good. :) im hooked already!!! you used amazing detail , i got goosebumps when you said tears like diamonds. please read some of my work when it finally stops pending:) haha

SaraP replied...
Dec. 13, 2010 at 9:09 pm :
Thanks and yeah, of course I'll read your work! :P