Gone | Teen Ink

Gone

June 9, 2018
By Sydpea, Gresham, Oregon
More by this author
Sydpea, Gresham, Oregon
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

The author's comments:

this is only one part of this story.

In a panic I run to the door. Locked. I see a window just above me but there’s no way I’d be able to get to it before it gets to me. I don’t know what this thing is. But it was almost as if it was part human part something pure evil. Looking at its face I saw the most horrifying features. I almost couldn’t make out any defining feature that would tell me who or what this thing is.Its face was the worst of it all. It looked as if it had been ripped off with barely any flesh holding it together I was so scared. I looked into the things eyes to try and plead for my life. Trying to find something human in it No words could escape my throat it was bruised and swollen I couldn’t talk if I wanted to scream or how hard I tried nothing come out, I was trapped and for a moment I thought maybe just maybe they might let me go. It’s eyes were full of I thought maybe maybe. Eyes are full of pity. So that pity was overtaken by something and I can only describe as pure anger pure hate. In that moment that horrible moment I knew I was gonna die. I tried one last time to scream for help but it was no use he already got me.I felt at peace.

I woke up in a cold sweat. Another nightmare, they’ve been happening ever since the guy I love went missing. He was the only boy I ever loved. Recently his body turned up. Today is his funeral. I knew I was going to see our five other best friends, I hadn’t spoken to them much. When he went missing I got obsessed. I barely slept, he was missing for a whole year… before finding his body. The monster in my nightmares is him. His face had been torn off or maybe scratched off. All my friends were there I knew he’d be there. He texted me the address in this weird town. I was suppose to go alone; they wouldn’t let me. Maybe if I just went he’d still be alive.

Getting dressed I heard my phone go off. I hated that thing. Cassidy sent me a message. She had helped me through all of this. She was amazing and never made me answer her. Our group had always been so close. Brad is a show off, captain of the football team, then there is Blake he is odd, kind of a nerd and a jock, he has the biggest heart. Jake was the best dressed and super into Cassidy… and every girl he thought he could get with. Luke was an artist and super sweet, he cares deeper than anyone. Then there is Spark… we aren’t really sure what his real name is. He was closest to Sebastian. Now Sebastian he was this amazing guy. He was top of the class, played multiple sports and he cared/ took care of everyone and everything. Can you see why I loved him?

At the funeral I saw all of them, they all gave me sad eyes except for spark he was nowhere to be seen. A few hours after the service I came back to grieve alone. It seems like my friends had the same idea. We stood in silence. I was trying to be tough. I quietly asked if anyone had seen Spark lately, everyone just shook their head. Almost like I summoned him Spark came angrily towards us. He started screaming at me that it was all my fault. I killed him. I didn’t like that he was losing feelings for me so I killed him. I couldn’t hold in my anger so I slapped him hard. I couldn’t breathe. Could I really have killed him? I needed to go back to the place he led me to the creepy town where nothing seemed right. I left the cemetery quickly and packed my stuff. My parents never cared what I did. I lived a very lonely life.



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.