Author's note:

I want to put my imagination to the test and see if people see the world through my eyes 

Author's note:

« Hide author's note
Chapters:   1 2 3 Next »

Shane's P.O.V

Chapter 1 Shane's P.O.V
It was in the middle of June in Asia,kids already out of school ready for summer break. It was also my birthday in 13th of June on a Wednesday.
I was so excited for my birthday and all of my friends are coming over for a day at the park to celebrate. Me and my mom were decorating most of the park, it's looking good……. I guess.
Well i don't know how to explain it but i think something feels wrong. After finishing the last decoration my best friend shows up.
“Hey Shane” Scott said,waving his hand at me.
“Hi Scott” i said also waving at him
Scott has been my best friend since 1st grade, if it wasn't for him i would be alone, i hate being alone.
“So this is what the party looks like? Seems normal”. Scott said looking around.
“Yea i guess” i said also looking around.
“Welp let's get the party started”, I'm hungry where is the food?” Scott said looking around again. The thing about him is no matter how many cakes, pizza, soda , or ANYTHING he will never get fat or any bigger.
20 min later the guests arrives.          and the party started.
Everything is turning out fine, everyone is having fun but there some sort of presence, lurking, and giving a shiver down my spine. I'd ignore it and after awhile it stopped, at least that's what i thought.

2 hours later
The party ended quickly and everyone left. I keep getting headaches and a shivering feeling. Me and my mom cleaned up most of the trash, and some decorations.
As I was walking around and picking some trash I'd feel that same strange presence again.
I shiver at the thought and curiosity got the best of me so I'd turn around. There I'd saw a tall shadowy figure standing near the tree only 5 steps away, there, just watching me.
Just the looks of him made me dizzy, just for a second I'd fell to the ground. The last thing i saw was him walking closer, then everything feels blurry then the light flickering above my head stopped, and like the lights i was out.

Chapters:   1 2 3 Next »