Angel of Death

By , Richmond, IL
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 Next »

A Storm is Coming

The park was empty, and few children were out at this time. The cold in the air bit the 15 year old Emma’s nose, and she turned away from the wind giving a quick shutter. Her blonde hair blew in the way of her face, making it a nuisance for Emma. Peering into the park, she noticed a little girl sitting alone on a wet bench. Emma noticed it was her neighbor's daughter.  She was humming a sweet melody, and drawing on a tiny sketchbook- a black figure. She giggled and said to herself, “Look, it's you”. She was short for her age, and had dark brown hair, green bright eyes and pale skin with a few freckles scattered over cheeks. She appeared to be not worried of the chilly storm about to head their way. Emma quickly walked towards her, still cold even with two layers of sweaters over her. “ Hey kid” she said. The little girl slowly looked up at her, and with a sweet gentle voice said, “ Hello”. Emma picked up her things and papers before they flew away somewhere. “Come on kiddo, a huge thunder storm is heading our way, you might wanna head in side, here i'll walk you back to your mommy’s house we live in front of each other. Here grab my hand”. The little girl reached out and grabbed onto Emma’s hand. As they walked down the rainey sidewalks, the little girl said, “ What's your name?” After a few seconds of silence, she replied, “I'm Emma Harris, what about you?” Emma stared up and saw that she had arrived at the little girls house. “I’m  Evelyn Grey.”

Chapters:   1 2 3 4 Next »