The Outsiders

Author's note: When I was small, my house and the forest really freaked me out. I was lonely in the dark and...  Show full author's note »
Author's note:

When I was small, my house and the forest really freaked me out. I was lonely in the dark and felt a presents which was not comforting at all and I thought it was a ghost there and I continued to think that untill the 3rd grade. I based it off of that, fear and madness. This is my very first book and I really hope you like it. Look out for more books of mine in the future.

« Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11

Epilogue

???
I think this is my last day. I have no idea what day, month, much less the year, but I know that one day, someone will hear my voice in this journal. So if you're curious about what happen and how the war started then let me tell you. It started when our villages first raid. We won but they started to win and gain the upper hand. So, like any natural human being, we started to get help. We were the butt of every joke, but we showed proof of their existence and we got support. Meanwhile they started to gather up and it started a war, man vs. demons. It looked like we would win, but we were equal in strength. Usually, a war starts when you try to get power, wealth, or spread religion, but this one was for who will be the dominate species. It looks like this will go on forever. I thought I would see sunlight when I die, but we all don’t get what all the time. This is Ryan Wolf signing out for the last time.

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11