Overnight: Part 1; Beginning the first night | Teen Ink

Overnight: Part 1; Beginning the first night

March 31, 2017
By Anonymous


Hmmmm… what to wear? Oh I’ll go with this. Kevin thought. Kevin! Breakfast is ready! Mom shouted. Coming mom! Kevin responded. Kevin comes downstairs to eat his breakfast. Where his mom was sitting on the recliner drinking coffee. Then Kevin eats his breakfast and do my regular routine. It’s good mom thank you. Kevin said. Anytime baby. Mom replied. Oh and wave to me, I’m at row 13. Mom said. Ok mom, I will. Kevin promised. Kevin puts on his lucky scorcher soap shoes, then Kevin leaves the house running and grinding his way to his friend’s house to meet him. Hey kevin! Hey are those your soap shoes again? John asked. Yeah, I’m trying to go quick finally graduating, now c’mon we’re gonna be late. Kevin replied. We went to the ceremony, then after 2 hours, we graduated. Kevin was the happiest man in the world. Then Kevin’s mom ran over to him, and hugged him very tight. I’m so proud of you! Mom shouted in tears of joy. Yeah...I know. Kevin said. 4 months have passed and Kevin’s looking for jobs to pay off his $9,650 tuition. Then he found a job working as a night guard that pays up to $120-$10,000 per week. He needed $10,000, so Kevin went to apply for the job. The manager was very honest with him. So you want a job as a nightguard here? The manager asked. Yes I want a job for college. Kevin replied. How much money are you looking for? $10,000 for my tuition. Kevin said. Are you sure about this? this job could can make you go insane. The manager asked. Don’t worry I can handle it, it’s just watching the cameras and making sure no one breaks in. Kevin said. Ok, you got the job. Kevin was told he would start work next week. So he waited, got the stuff he needed like food etc. Then after a week Kevin went to Stuffy’s Pizza Circus to start work. Hm… the office is a fixer upper, but the seat is comfy and the surveillance cameras work. Kevin thought. Kevin found a USB chip on the desk. So he downloaded what was on the chip and played the message. Hello? Hello! Ok um… I wanted to record a message for you to help you on your first night here in Stuffy’s Pizza Circus. Fun fact I worked here before you, I’m about to retire after this week. I know it’s overwhelming, but just take a deep breath and relax. Oh and be careful the animatronic entertainers here do get weird at night. Probably because of the after hour free-roam mode. Yeah… it’s our only way of preventing their servos locking up. Anyway… be careful because if they see you at night, they’ll think you are an empty animatronic suit and will try to umm…..forcefully stuff a metal skeleton into you. You probably know what’s gonna happen. But hey first day should be fine. I’ll talk to you tomorrow. Check the cameras, survive until 8 a.m and close the doors only if absolutely necessary. You gotta save power. Alright good night. Kevin was still curious on how the USB chip got on the desk, but he worked anyway. 3 a.m rolls around and that’s when things got creepy. Ok...Stuffy’s in place *Cameras malfunction for a second then starts working again* Huh? The rabbit’s gone? What’s going on around here? Kevin thought. Hmm… I guess I should switch to another camera. Kevin thought. AH! How did it’s eyes get black?! Kevin said in terror.

TO BE CONTINUED...



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.