Mister S. Holmes

Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

prologue

No clients, that was what greeted me at my office every morning, and it was all my fault because of that last case, from last year, the one with the thief and the whatever-the-jewl-was, the culprit knew he was exposed but then decided it was his life's purpose to not find himself in the wrong side of the bars, would've stayed outta a cell for the maximum of two week too if i didn't get into an actual fight with him at the last minute and... well... "won". Unfourtenetly, winning the way i did meant being deemed the most notorious criminal of the century by the papers. So basically I'm screwed and will continue to be screwed unless I change my name and be able to afford a convincing fake mustache, but by the time i can do the latter, i wouldn't need to do that and honestly, right now i could use some quick cash right now... if only some loser would come knocking on my door right now and plead me to find out the seceret of the mysterious triple M, espicially since i appear to have been given a letter from him, and it appears to be a clue. Now, this is highly out of character for him seeing as his trademark is making people know the crimes he commited were his, but now, i have a note in my hands saying "the last two M's stand for "mysterious murderer", but the first is my name!", not very flashy but at least i can assume it's the tripple MMM dude and I think it's a safe bet that the first "M" is the guy's name. However, not sure why he would try to get the attention of a detective though. Hey! Wait a minute! is that the sound of a desperate man punching my door?! looks like 1932 will be a good year after all... wait a sec. the man outdoors seems pretty smug, heck, he even just said "Hey buddy, we gotta talk about da big "M's" weirdo."! This guy's a cop, and not a very professional one too. He continues with the unprofessional introduction: "Name's officer Watson, you must be the guy with the letter related to the mystery law breaker so i would appreciate it if you come with me.", to which makes me pause, and then realize that i actually may be able to take advantage of this...

Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

This book has 2 comments. Post your own now!

thewritebrother said...
Apr. 15 at 9:46 pm
sorry this book isn't finished yet, I hope you like what I've done so far and will like the story's eventual ending.

thewritebrother replied...
May 5 at 7:06 pm
by the time I've posted this reply, I've finally finished it.