Home > Novel (Fiction) > Thriller/Mystery > The Morbach Monster

The Morbach Monster

wolvesandwilderness
The Morbach Monster
Summary:

Oskar Kraus, like the rest of the townsfolk in Morbach, doesn't believe in das Münster, the monster from the legends dating back almost fifty years. It's a story, a fairy tale, meant to scare young children.

But when a brutal and animalistic murder occurs, with all the hallmarks of an animal's attack, Oskar has to choose to believe whether or not the legend is real.

And if it is, how can you defeat a legend?

This book has 2 comments. Post your own now!

wolvesandwildernessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 3 at 3:28 pm
Thanks- for the advice and the praise.

NymeriaWatersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 3 at 10:50 am
Nice thriller. I admire you deeply. This is going to sound super picky, but your work might be improved through varying the lengths of your sentences more. That way you have your words working for you on the subconscious level. It is not that big of a deal though. You are clearly a talented writer.