The Rising of the Dead Dogs | Teen Ink

The Rising of the Dead Dogs

By Lateefah, Shaw, Mississippi
Lateefah, Shaw, Mississippi

“Wolfy, come back! Get out of the highway,” yelled Brittany.
Beep, Beep, Beep a car horn blowing at Wolfy, but Wolfy was too shocked to run. Within seconds the car ran over Wolfy leaving her lying in the highway dead, and Brittany screaming in despair.
“Why? Why? Why Wolfy? Why did you have to do that? I didn’t really mean for you to get lost?”
“We all say some things that we don’t mean sometimes out of frustration,” said Brittany’s neighbor.
“Who in the world are you,” asked Brittany furiously, “How long have you been standing there? Where in the world did you come from?”
“Allow me to introduce myself,” said Brittany’s neighbor gently, “My name is Jacob Thomosan, and I believe you met my son yesterday, and his name is Ben Thomosan. I’ve been standing here about ten minutes, and I’m your neighbor. I live right beside your house.”
“Allow me to introduce myself, but first let me apologize for acting so furiously. I’m Brittany Jackson, and the dog that is lying in the highway is my dog Wolfy. Yes, I did meet your son, Ben Thomosan.”
“Yes, he told me about you and your dog. Do you want to come to my house for snacks and drinks?”
“No thank you, Mr. Thomosan. I have to get Wolfy to Too Too’s pet, so she could be buried before sun set.”
“I can text Ben and tell him to call the Too Too’s Pet funeral home. While I text him, you can use my jacket to put on Wolfy and put her on my car’s back seat,” said Jacob Thomosan, as he unzipped his jacket handing it over to Brittany.
“Ok,” replied Brittany.
Brittany wrapped Wolfy in Jacob’s jacket, got into the car, and they drove off to Brittany’s house. When they arrived Brittany’s parents were furious.
“I told you Brittany, to keep away from the Rising of the Dead Dogs,” said Ken Jackson furiously.
“Dad, I don’t know what part of the woods I was in, but I saw a place that looked like something was buried there. I dug up one of the graves, and saw a dead American Bull Dog.”
“Did you bother to cover the body up again,” asked Ken Jackson sternly.
“No, I left the body uncovered because I was trying to get Wolfy out of the highway.”
“Brittany, you’re going to be grounded for a week starting tomorrow.”
“I don’t think it’s the girl’s fault,” said Jacob Tomosan.
“Why is that so,” asked Ken Jackson.
“You didn’t tell her the story about that grave yard. She’s a kid, and she is going to be curious about that dog grave yard. I think you ought to tell her about it.”
“No, he shouldn’t tell her,” said Lisa Jackson.
“Mom, I’m thirteen, and I should be able to listen to scary stories about the grave yard. It’s about time you and dad stop treating me like a little baby.”
“We’re not trying to treat you like a baby,” said Ken Jackson.
“Yes, you are. Y’all get on my nerves.”
“Brittany, get to your room now,” boomed Ken Jackson’s voice.
“I’m not going anywhere until you tell me the story about the grave yard in those woods.”
“Your parents are right, Brittany. You should wait until you are a little older to hear the story about The Rising of the Dead Dogs,” said Jacob Thomosan, as he winked at Brittany.
“No, I don’t have to wait until I’m older to hear that story about The Rising of the Dead Dogs.”
“Well go to my house, and Ben can help you get Wolfy ready for the funeral.”
“Ok, I need a little help anyways.”
Brittany went outside and picked Wolfy up, and ran across the yard to the Thomosan’s house.
“What’s up Ben?”
“Holy crap you scared me Brittany.”
“Yea, I know, and I’m so devious.”
“Yea , you’re always doing something devious.”
“Your dad told me that you’ll help me get Wolfy ready for the funeral.”
“Yea, I know he texted me. Let’s get started.”
Meanwhile Brittany’s parents were planning to go out of town for two months and leaving her there with the Thomosan family.
“I think Brittany will get along just fine with you and Marry Thomosan,” said Lisa Jackson.
“Excuse me, I’m not trying to get into your business; but why would you leave her here with a family of people you barely know for two months,” asked Marry Thomosan.
“Well as you can see, we have a family emergency and I don’t want to move Brittany again. I know that you are very good natured people, and I know that Brittany will blend in just fine with you. I don’t want to be constantly moving Brittany. Brittany told me the other day that she was sick and tired of moving here and there. I think it is time for Brittany to have a rest from moving all of the time,” said Ken Jackson
“We’ll be glad to have her here,” said Jacob Thomosan, “After all I think Ben needs a friend.”
“Well Jacob honey, he does need a friend,” Marry Thomosan.
“She can stay with us until you get back,” said Marry Thomosan, as she smiled at Jacob Thomosan.
“Thank you all so much. I square that Brittany want be any trouble. She’s a very good kid, but she requires a lot of attention. She’s as spoiled as she can be,” said Lisa Jackson.
“We better call the funeral home to get Wolfy,” said Ken Jackson.
“No, you don’t want her body to be out too long, or else the ghost of Wolfy will haunt us down forever,” said Jacob Thomosan, as they all laughed together.
Mean while Brittany was running across the lawn into her yard, suddenly she heard a car horn. When she looked she saw the American Bull Dog that she dug up standing in the middle of the highway. She called the dog, and the dog ran out of the highway and stared at Brittany.
“What’s wrong little doggy,” asked Brittany.
The American Bull Dog kept staring at her, and suddenly Brittany fainted. When she awakened Ben was leaning over her, and tapping her cheeks gently.
“What happened,” asked Brittany.
“Well I saw you faint. What happened overe here?”
“The American Bull Dog that I dug up, he was about to get run over and I called him. When he came he just stared me directly in my eyes, and everything else went black.”
“You need to know the story about that grave yard, and my dad is going to tell you. Let’s wait until your parents go out of town, but right now let’s finish getting Wolfy ready for the funeral.”
Brittany and Ben flat ironed Wolfy’s fur, and curled her fur; and then Too Too’s Pet came to take Wolfy’s body away. Brittany was filled with so much grief that she slammed her head against the wall until Ben stopped her.
Wt Wolfy’s funeral, Brittany stood beside Wolfy’s casked shakeing everybody hands that walked by. Everybody told Brittany how sad they were about Wolfy. Wolfy wasn’t just an ordinary dog, but she was a dog that visited the sick and elderly people in the neighborhood. Everybody in the neighborhodd knows Wolfy, and they all attended her funeral. After everybody entered the church, the preacher began to speak.
“Good afternoon. Wolfy was a dog that everybody in this neighborhood knows including me. She roamed the woods and all through this neighborhood. She was the happiest dog that you could never imagine. This dog was full of life and joy. She protected not just her owners, but the neighborhood also. She died a horrible death. She was run over by a car, and was dead on the first impact. Can you imagine how Brittany felt when she saw how her dog was killed? Mr. Jacob Thomosan saw her standing in the middle of the highway screaming and crying. Brittany is standing over her dog now weeping and crying, but there is nothing you can do to soothe her. Now it’s time to hear Brittany’s opinion about her dog,” said preacher Joseph.
“I was out roaming the woods with Wolfy, and I came across a burial site. I decided to dig up whatever it was, and Wolfy was trying to stop me and I told her to get lost. After I dug up the grave I saw an American Bull Dog, but when I turned around Wolfy was standing in the middle of the highway. I called her, but Wolfy refused to get out of the highway, and was hit by a car.
I felt like I’ve lost everything in the world. Wolfy was my best friend, and nobody can take her place in my heart. I just want to know why would Wolfy do this to me. Why? Why? Why,” screamed Brittany in agony.
“Come now child,” said preacher Joseph, as he embraced Brittany into a hug gently.
“It’s not fair Joseph, it’s not fair. I want my dog to be with me.”
“Brittany, child you know that isn’t possible.”
“I believe it is possible. I dug up an American Bull Dog in the woods, and now everytime I go somewhere then the dog appears.”
“Oh my god, Brittany! What did you do?”
“ I didn’t know what will happen if I dug the dog up.”
“Oh my god child we must burry Wolfy, and take your parents to the airport and talk with the Thomosan family.”
“Airport?”
“Yes, your parents said that you can stay with the Thomosan family while they attend a family emergency.”
“Omg, that is so freaking cool.”
“They are going to be gone for two months, and it is the Thomosan family duty to make sure you don’t get into trouble.”
“What kind of trouble will I get into?”
“Just be careful.”

“Ken, honey do you think our little Brittany will be okay around somebody we barely know,” asked Lisa Jackson.
“Why wouldn’t she,” replied Ken Jackson.
“I just had the feeling that she wouldn’t be okay especially after Wolfy got run over. Did you hear how depressed she was while she was speaking at Wolfy’s funeral?”
“Lisa, Brittany did sound depressed; but I can assure you there’s nothing to worry about at all.”
“You know I wonder what’s up with mom.”
“Last week when I talked to her she was doing just fine, but all of the sudden mom gets sick. I wonder if she just made herself sick so I can come down there where she is.”
“Why would your mom do that?”
“When I was younger my mom and I didn’t get along very well. We always argued and fought all the time. We could never be in peace, and we still argue when we see each other. I wonder why she choose me to call instead of my other siblings. I don’t really want to be around my mother at all.”
“Lisa, how could you do your parent like that?”
“Ken, I just don’t like my mom or my dad. My dad died four years ago and I sure don’t miss him. There were a few things that occurred when I was younger, and I have a grudge held towards them because of that.”
“You shouldn’t have a grudge on your parents after so many years.”
“Ken, if you were in the same situation, then you would do the same thing.”
“Well I guess I would, Lisa. We’re landing now, and once we land then we can catch a Taxi.”
When they got out of the air plane, there were a lot of Taxi cars so it wasn’t difficult to find a Taxi. Lisa wondered why was her mother in the hospital, but even though she wondered she still didn’t care about her.
“Are you Ken and Lisa Jackson,” asked the Taxi driver.
“Yes we are,” replied Lisa Jackson.
“Your mother told me what airport you were going to be in, and told me to take you to her house. Hop in, let’s ride.”
On the way to Lisa’s mother house, Lisa thought about Brittany. She still wondered whether Brittany will get into trouble or not. She knew Brittany, and knew how difficult she could be sometimes. She just decided that she will call Brittany when she gets to her mother’s house. Lisa wasn’t aware of what she will find in her mother’s once she opens the door. When she opened the door to her mother’s house she let out evil spirits that possessed dead animals. She put her husband, mother, and herself I danger, but Lisa didn’t know about her mother’s house, and her mother didn’t bother telling her that the house was haunted.
“Here you are folks, now you’re at Aisha’s house now. Y’all be careful in that house because I believe there are weird things happening in the house. Well that’s what people in the town says. If you go in there, then you want come back out alive. What time are y’all planning on leaving? I can stay here so if something happen, then I can drive y’all away from this place,” said the Taxi driver.
“I may stay only an hour or two, but no more than two hours. If I stay longer than two hours, then blow your horn or either come inside and get us,” said Lisa Jackson.
“Sure ma’am. Y’all go ahead and enjoy y’all visit. I’m going to find a hotel for y’all, so when you come out I can just take y’all there. If something weird happen in there I want to know about it, because I may be y’all only key to survival.”
“Sure we will Taxi, and what’s your name,” asked Ken Jackson.
“My name is John Thorn. Y’all better go ahead and go in before it strikes three o’clock.”
“Alright see you later, John Thorn.”
Lisa knocked on the door, but nobody answered. Ken Jackson rang the door bell, but nobody answered. John Thorn checked to see if there were any doors opened, and the door was opened to her mother’s basement.
“Let’s go through the basement, and into the house,” suggested John Thorn.
When they walked into the basement there were jars with skulls in them, worms in a box; but there was no sign of Lisa’s mother.
“What a creepy house,” said Lisa.
“I told y’all that the people in the neighborhood told me that weird things happens in this house, but I never investigated myself,” replied John Thorn.
“Hey look there’s a magic circle over there,” said Ken Jackson with fear in his voice.
“Lisa, did your mother do magic,” asked John Thorn.
“I don’t know what all my mother did. Even though we lived in the same house, I made it seem like we didn’t live together. I remember my mom telling me when I was younger that I was going to pay for everything thing.”
“Apparently she must’ve done voo doo or some other kind of magic stuff. The people in the neighborhood told me that she was always doing something weird, and that weird things were happening to people in the neighborhood.”
“Can we just get out of this basement,” said Ken, “It makes me feel warm all of the sudden. Let’s find Lisa’s mother.”
They walked out of the basement, and into the house to find Lisa’s mother lying in a river of blood on the floor. Her eyes were out and it looked as if her mother’s nose was cut off of her face. They have no idea who did this to her mother.
“Oh my god, mother,” said Lisa.
“Hey there’s a letter in her hand, and it’s for Lisa,” said John Thorn.
“Let me see it,” said Lisa, as she fought back her grief.
“Dear Lisa,
Do you remember all of those days you and I had fought each other? Do you remember how you isolated yourself from me? If you remember, then you will know what is coming to you and why it is coming to you.
I put a curse on you for life, and there is no way you can remove it. When you open a door to my house, you will let out the evil spirits that are inside my house. Those evil spirits are my best friend, and also I have joined forces with them. They possess the bodies of the dead dogs in the graveyard, but I want be possessing anything. I will just be haunting you for the rest of your life.
I paid somebody to kill me, and that’s why I called you here before they killed me. If you want to know more about it, then you shall contact Layla. She will help you, but if you want to remove the spell you will need her to contact me from the dead. Brittany will need the priest there with her and the neighbors, because the priest is their only protection. Preacher Joseph is an angel in human form.
Don’t rush back home after you read this. Do what needs to be done before it is too late?
      From your loving mother
      To my loving daughter”
“Oh my god,” said John Thorn.
“Brittany and our neighbors are in trouble,” said Ken Jackson.
“Where do they live,” asked John Thorn.
“They live in Michiacgan.”
“That’s too far away to go there now. Let’s focus on finding Layla the medium,” said Lisa.

Brittany, Ben, Mary, Jacob, and priest John sat in the dining room of the Jackson’s house trying to figure out the best way to explain The Rising of the Dead Dogs to Brittany. Priest John doesn’t want to explain to her about the graveyard because he feared what Brittany would do, but the Jacksons think she should know about the graveyard.
“That graveyard is no joke,” said Jacob Thomosan, “That means that I want you and Ben to stay away from it.”
“I just want to hear the story,” said Brittany impatiently.
“Brittany, honey don’t be in such of a hurry to hear the story. You may decide to run to Chicago with your parents.”
“Mr. Jackson, there are certain things that I don’t want you to include in the story. The kids are really too young to hear the story and they shouldn’t be hearing it at all. I guess it is okay to tell them a little bit,” said priest Joseph.
  “For several years people have been burying their dogs in that graveyard. When the grave yard got crowded with over two million dogs, the dogs came back to life to find them a leader. Each time the dogs found a leader people had to work together to kill the leader. Once the dogs claim their leader then they start terrorizing the town. They kill anybody that gets in their way. If they weren’t happy about the kind of life their owners gave them, the dogs will haunt their owner down and kill them. When they come back to life they want be a cute innocent little doggy anymore.
Last year my brother ran over his dog, and he became too grievous over the dog even after his wife buried the dog. When his wife went out of town he stayed behind, because he was planning on burying his dog in The Rising of the Dead Dogs. A friend of his warned him about burying his dog in that graveyard, but my brother didn’t care about stories of that graveyard. Now my brother is dead and so is the neighborhood he lived in. Nobody dares move into that neighborhood,” said Jacob Jackson.
“Do you think I can bury Wofly in that graveyard and bring her back to life,” asked Brittany.
“Don’t you get that idea,” snapped priest Joseph, “Y’all keep watch on that girl. I need to get back to the church.”
“Don’t worry priest we’re going to keep good watch on her,” said Marry Jackson.
“Mr. Jackson, may I speak with you outside for a minute,” asked priest Joseph.
“Sure,” replied Jacob Jackson.
Priest Joseph and Jacob Jackson walked outside for a talk.
“Jacob, you went too far telling them that story. I didn’t want you to include the part about your brother in it. I have the feeling that Brittany is going to try to do the same thing.”
“Brittany will not do the same thing. I told her parents that I will keep her out of trouble, and so I’m going to make sure that I keep her out of trouble.”
“You may think that Brittany is a little angel, but she is not. Did you see how depressed she was at Wolfy’s funeral?”
“Yes, she seemed very depressed to me.”
“When anybody is depressed they’re going to act out without thinking about the consequences. If she dig Wolfy up and bury her in The Rising of the Dead Dogs, you know what will happen. Wolfy will be the leader of the pack of dogs. Why do you think the dog she dug up keeps following her around? That dog wants her to bury Wolfy in that graveyard so they can have a leader. If Wolfy is the leader she is going to want to target y’all first, and will kill anybody who gets in her way.”
“I know what will happen, and I will keep Brittany and Ben out of the woods.”
“Mr. Jackson, be aware of what I am telling you. There’s a presence. I’m talking about the evil spirits that escaped from somewhere to come and possess the dogs’ body. That only tells me one thing that her parents aren’t okay. Something bad happened and you need to call them and check on them. Let them know what is going on with their daughter. Have a safe day,” said priest Joseph as he walked away.
Mean while Ben and Brittany were heading towards The Rising of the Dead Dogs, and the American Bull Dog was following them.
“That dog gets on my nerves,” said Brittany.
“You didn’t cover the dog’s body up so the dog is going to roam around on the streets.”
“He wants me do something I know, but I just don’t know what.”
“Brittany, your parents should’ve told you that story way before y’all moved here. If you would’ve known about the story, then you wouldn’t have dug up that dog and he definitely wouldn’t be following you around.”
“It’s staring me in my eyes and I’m starting to get dizzy.”
“Don’t faint Brittany, look away from his eyes.”
Brittany couldn’t move her eyes in another direction.  Brittany’s eyes closed and she collapsed on the ground. The dog poked her with its cold nose and walked off.
“Holy crap, what did you do mutt,” yelled Ben.
Ben picked Brittany up and cradled her into his arms and walked to The Rising of the Dead Dogs. When he arrived, Brittany was still knocked out cold so he decided to wait for her to gain consciousness. After two hours Brittany still didn’t gain consciousness, so he got a bucket of water and washed her face with cold water. Brittany gained consciousness and was shocked that she had fainted.
“You fainted. That dog caused you to faint. You may not realize it, but the dog stared you in the eyes. Your eyes started rolling in circles and you collapsed on the ground.”
“Ben, there is something weird about this graveyard. I think that I can bring Wolfy back to life. I want to try to bring her back to life.”
“Brittany, I was actually about to suggest that to you. We can go to the graveyard around ten o’clock tonight and dig Wolfy up, and then we can bury her in The Rising of the Dead Dogs.”
“Yes, but let’s get home before your parents get back from dinner.”
“When I bring Wolfy back to life, I will have my best friend back now,” said Brittany with a smile.
Brittany thought that Wolfy will be her best friend when she came back to life, but she didn’t know how burying wolfy in that graveyard will change Wolfy forever. Brittany didn’t know what trouble she will cause by burying Wolfy in that graveyard. Even though Jacob told her about the graveyard, Brittany didn’t give a care. The only thing she cared about was getting Wolfy back. There wasn’t anything anybody could do to stop Brittany from bringing Wolfy back to life. The army of dead dogs were waiting feverishly to claim their leader.

John Thorn drove his taxi into Layla’s driveway and said with a laugh, “Man, that’s a creepy looking house. You can tell a medium lives in that house.”
“We agree,” said Ken Jackson.
“Let’s just get the information we need from her,” said Lisa, as she knocked on Layla’s door.
“Who is it,” asked Layla, “Is it Lisa?”
“Yes, it’s me and a couple of friends.”
Layla opened the door and welcomed them inside. When they walked inside there was a table with several chairs around it. It had all kinds of weird things such as ghost detectors, speakers, and so many other things.
“Wow, what’s up with all this stuff,” asked Lisa.
“This is what you are going to use to contact your mother,” responded Lisa Jackson.
“Layla, I saw in horror movies that sometimes you can contact the wrong spirit, is that true,” asked John Thorn.
“Yes, it is very true.”
“How often does it occur,” asked Ken Jackson.
“It occurs every time you try to contact the dead,” said Layla.
“Lisa, your mom was a magician that did voo doo. Voo doo is the most evil magic there is on the planet. Your mother used to tell me all the time what she was planning on doing to you when you were a little girl.”
“And what was that?”
“She put a magic spell on you, and the spell will not go away until you have made contact with her. It all depends on whether you all will settle your problems or not.”
“My mother did voo doo? Are you sure? She didn’t do voo doo while I was a little kid.”
“That’s because your mother wanted to punish you when you got older. She started practicing voo doo with the most evil witches that ever existed. Your mom became the leader of those evil witches, and now your mother is one of them.”
“When you talk to your mother, you must not anger her. Forgive her and your father for what they did. You must be very sincere. Your mother can tell whether you are sincere or not. This could be very dangerous at times, so the fee is ten million dollars.”
“Holy crap,” exclaimed John Thorn, “They aren’t rich people you know. They just skip and hop around different states, and earn the money for survival as they go.”
“Lisa’s mom paid me half of the fee. It is up to them to pay me the rest of the fee or they will just have to depend on priest Joseph.”
“Let me check my bank to see how much I have in it,” said Ken Jackson.
“I have three million in my bank,” said Lisa.
“I only have one million in my bank.”
“I can give y’all the rest of the money,” said John Thorn.
“Just pay me after the service is over,” said Layla, “Take a seat around the table.”
Lisa was very worried about the situation. She wondered what was going to go wrong, and she was definitely worried about Brittany. She wondered whether the Thomosans told Brittany about the graveyard, and wanted to know whether Brittany will try to bring Wolfy back to life. However under the circumstances they were in she had to worry about her little Brittany later. Even though she didn’t want to have anything to do with her mother, she still had to communicate with her mother to save the town and her neighborhood in Michigan.
“I’m going to drift off into the evil world to find your mother, and tell her to make contact with us; however you must be willing to face the great fears of the evil dead world. Your mother is part of the evil world now because she lived an evil lifestyle before she died, and therefore your mother is considered an evil spirit. You must be careful when communicating with her. She has abilities that we don’t have. She can possess you for life, and you’ll be possessed by an evil spirit that commands you to do evil things. It is just like battling with yourself from the inside. It’s going to seem as if I’m not in the real world because I’m going to be unresponsive. You will hear my voice calling you, and you will have to call my name to guide me back to the real world. You must know that another spirit can reach my body before I do, and when that happens you can speak with your mother. You shall only take ten minutes, and I will try to come back to the real world. It is possible that I may die,” said Layla.
When Layla drifted off into the dark world, it seemed as if she didn’t exist anymore.
“Mother? Mother? Can you hear me,” asked Lisa.
There was a low moan coming from Layla’s body.
“Who dares awaken the leader of the dark world,” asked Lissa’s mother.
“Mom, it’s me,” replied Lissa.
“Oh Lissa, my dear; I see you read my note. What brings you here to Chicago?”
“Mom, you wrote a letter to me, and told me to come stay with you for two months.”
“I wrote a letter to you to come stay with me for two months. Never!”
“You did mom, and when I came home you were lying in the floor dead. Your eyes were torn out of your head, and there was just blood everywhere. What happened there?”
“What happened there is none of your business?”
“It is our business,” yelled John Thorn, “Why would I have to come home and see my master dead?”
“This is mother and daughter business, so stay out of it or else you will feel the worst.”
“What do you mean fear the worst,” asked Ken Jackson.
“I said this is mother and daughter business, so stay out of it.”
“Mom, there is no need to get angry with them.”
“Lissa, I’m furious with you. How could you just run away and leave your mother behind.”
“Mom, I had reasons for doing that. I’m not forgiving you or either dad, and there is no way to forgive I’m going to forgive you.”
“Lissa, the only way to break the curse is to forgive. If you don’t forgive me, then watch your daughter and your neighbors’ son ride around on dogs’ back killing the neighborhood and towns.”
“My daughter will do no such thing not if I can help it.”
“You can’t help it if you don’t forgive your daddy and I.”
“You don’t have enough time left. You only have twenty seconds to give me your decision.”
“No, and that’s final mom.”
“Then suffer what’s coming to you.”
“Layla! Layla! Layla! Hurry come back to the real world.”
“Lisa, Ken, and John we need to get out of here now,” said Layla.
They ran out of the house and got into the taxi car. John stomped on the gas, and raced out of the town; however they didn’t know that Lisa’s mom’s spirit was going to haunt them and kill them. John became tired of driving, so they got a hotel room for overnight. They each had their own room, which made it easier for Lissa’s mom’s spirit to kill them one by one with a slow and painful death.
John Thorn was brushing his teeth when his cell phone flew into the wall and broke into little tiny pieces.
“Who’s there,” asked John Thorn.
Nobody answered him, so he started brushing his teeth again. Suddenly he heard a voice saying come, come, follow me. John decided to follow the voice, and found himself in the basement of the hotel. A strong force threw him into the air and into the wall continuously. John tried to run, but the force was too strong. An axe appeared out of nowhere and flew in John’s direction, but John ducked and the axe missed him. The axe flew in his direction again cutting his left arm off. John screamed for help, but there was nobody there to help him. Lissa’s mother’s spirit chopped John into pieces, put him in a garbage bag, and threw him into the trash can.
“That takes care of him,” said Anny.
Next Anny went to Layla’s room, and tortured before she killed her. Layla was watching TV and eating popcorn, when suddenly the TV turned off unexpectedly.
“Who’s there? Show yourself,” said Layla, but there was no answer.
Layla turned the TV back on, and instead of seeing a TV show, she saw Anny.
“What the…..,” said Layla.
Layla ran down the hall for her life, but there was no way she can hide from Anny’s spirit. Layla spent the last few minutes of her life writing a note to Lissa, and then she went to find John Thorn. She walked into the basement, and the smell of blood got into her nostrils. She walked over to the trash can that had flies flying around it and saw a garbage bag with pieces of a body in it. She took the garbage bag out of the trash can, and opened and saw John head on top of the rest of his flesh.
“Oh no,” said Layla, “Who did this?”
Suddenly Layla felt a hand wrap around her neck, but she saw nobody. Layla tried to scream for help, but nothing came out besides the gurgling sound of blood. Layla fell out, and became unconscious. Anny knew she wasn’t dead, so she slit her throat with a butcher’s knife, and let her head roll around on the floor. She then took Layla’s head and John’s head and lined them up in a row. Anny decided it was Lissa’s and Ken’s turn now, so she flew into their room.
“Ken, do you think mother will bring trouble to us,” asked Lissa.
“Lissa, that’s just Anny spirits. I have a feeling that something horrible happened to John and Layla. I just want to go to their rooms to check on them, and you’re coming with me.”
“No problem, let’s go.”
They walked into John’s room and saw no sign of John in his room.
“This is weird, Ken,” said Lissa.
“I know I wondered if he’s in Layla’s room. Let’s go check and see. If they aren’t there, then we shall put out an amber alert,” replied Ken.
They walked down the hall, and saw that Layla’s room door was opened. When they entered there was no sign of Layla or John. They investigated the room, and Ken found a note from Layla.
“Hey Lissa, there’s a note from Layla,” said Ken.
“Then read it,” replied Lissa.
“It’s up to you two to end this. Something terrible has happened to John, and I can feel that it’s going to happen to me to. Come to the basement of the hotel,” read Ken.
“Should we go there or what, I think we don’t need to go there.”
“Lissa, if it wasn’t for them we would’ve never made it this far. You can’t just abandon them just because of some freaky note.”
“You’re right Ken. Let’s go.”
They walked down stairs into the basement to find Layla’s and John’s head lined up in a row.
“What the hell happened here,” shouted Ken.
“I just knew that mom did this,” replied Lissa.
“Is there a presence.”
“Ken, don’t do that. We can end this if mother doesn’t show up.”
There was a low moan in the basement. Suddenly pieces of bodies were flying in their direction.
“Eww,” shouted Lissa.
“Who’s in here,” shouted Ken.
Suddenly a chainsaw flew directly at Ken and cut him in half from head to toe.
“No, Ken,” grieved Lissa.
Suddenly there was a loud noise behind Lissa, and she turned around and saw an axe aimed directly at her. Lissa ran to the door, but the door shut and locked. Lissa pulled and yanked on the door knob, and her head flew off across the room.
Anny gathered the bodies and put them on fire. Anny never returned to the real world, but however she left the spell there, and now Brittany, Ben, Marry, Jacob, and priest Joseph are in danger.

“Ben, wake up it’s time to burry Wolfy in The Rising of the Dead Dogs,” said Brittany.
“Brittany, go to the barn and get two shovels, and meet me at the graveyard.”
Brittany ran into the barn and got two shovels and ran to the graveyard.
“Where is Wolfy buried?”
“She’s buried on a hill. There it is.”
They started digging Wolfy up, and within minutes they were finished. They carried Wolfy to The Rising of the Dead Dogs. They dug a grave for Wolfy, and buried her there and walked home, as if nothing had happened.
The next day priest Joseph came to the Jacksons’ house.
“Mr. Jackson, I thought you were supposed to keep an eye on the kids,” said priest Joseph.
“I was keeping my eyes on them,” replied Jacob.
“They have buried Wolfy in The Rising of the Dead Dogs, and now the dogs are roaming the streets with Wolfy as their leader.”
“Holy crap!”
“What are we going to do?”
“I just want you and the children to get out of here, and I can handle the dogs.”
“How can you handle them?”
“I’m an angel from heaven, and god has given me the power to defeat these beasts,” said Joseph, as his eyes glowed in a gold color.
“Joseph, why didn’t you tell anybody?”
“I didn’t want to frighten the believers. Now go pack the kids bags and leave now by night fall.”
Brittany and Ben ran around The Rising of the Dead Dogs playing, suddenly Wolfy appeared and let out a shrilly howl.
“Wolfy, you came back to me,” said Brittany, as she wrapped her arms around Wolfy’s huge neck.
Wolfy snapped her massive jaws at Brittany with a growl.
“Brittany, we need to get the hell out of here run.”
Brittany and Ben ran calling for Marry and Jacob, suddenly Jacob appeared.
“Run dad,” said Ben.
“Why what’s wrong,” asked Jacob.
“Wolfy and her pack is coming,” shouted Brittany.
“I will take you all to priest Joseph he will take care of you. Brittany don’t go near Wolfy, because she wants revenge. She want stop killing until she get revenge.”
“Get in the car and let’s go.”
Wolfy howled signaling her pack to chase them. The pack of dogs killed anybody that was in there way. Wolfy shredded an old man into pieces, and kept running after them. They arrived at the Thomosans’ house, and burst into the house and locked the doors.
“Marry, get the bags and put them into the car and let’s go,” said Jacob Thomosan.
“Honey we need to stay here with the kids until priest Joseph gets back,” replied Marry, “It’s all Brittany’s fault, and she shall suffer the consequences. You should throw her out there with dogs and let her ride around with those dogs.”
“Honey you can’t do anybody child like that.”
“Saids who?”
“Mom, the dogs are coming,” shouted Ben.
“Lock the windows, locked the doors, and head down to the basement,” shouted Jacob Thomosan.
Brittany just stood there, and looked at everybody work. Since Marry Thomosan wanted to throw Brittany out, Brittany decided to go and join Wolfy. She wasn’t going to tolerate the abuse of Ben’s mother. Brittany refused to tolerate it, and she wasn’t going to let Marry treat her less than a dog.
“Brittany why aren’t you helping us,” asked Ben.
“You want to know why? I’m waiting for the perfect time to join Wolfy and her pack.”
“Why would you do that?”
“I’m tired of your mother snobby attitude towards me. It’s clear that your mother doesn’t want me here, so I don’t want to be around her.”
“If you join them, then I’m coming with you.”
“Really! You’ll come with me.”
“Yes, but let’s……”
Before Ben got a chance to finish talking, Wolfy jumped through a window and let out a shrilly howl with her pack following her. Marry and Jacob ran into the room with the children.
“Kids get out of here,” yelled Jacob Thomosan.
Brittany and Ben didn’t budge. Wolfy growled and snarled at Jacob, while the other dogs surrounded Marry.
“Wolfy, is the leader. Kill the leader, and the other dogs will die,” said Jacob Thomosan.
As soon as he said that Wolfy clasped her massive jaws around his neck until she bit a large piece of his throat out. Marry tried to run from the dogs, but she was pinned down and bitten to death by Wolfy pack members. Brittany walked up to Wolfy and wrapped her arms around Wolfy’s neck, and Wolfy licked Brittany’s face gently. Ben was playing with another dog, known as Butcher. Butcher was licking Ben, and Ben was rubbing Butcher’s thick neck.

Priest Joseph wondered why haven’t the Jacksons called him, so he decided to check on them. When he went to their house he saw broken windows. He climbed through a broken window, and saw Jacob throat ripped opened. When he turned around to walk out of the house he saw Marry’s body shredded into little tiny pieces, but there were no sign of the kids. He knew that they must’ve join the dogs; and he needed to stop them before it was too late, however Joseph was too late and there is nothing he could do to stop the dogs and the kids. Preist Joseph climbed onto his horse and rode out into the woods in search for the kids.
Brittany and Ben were riding side by side on their dogs’ back, suddenly priest Joseph arrived with a bible in his hand.
“What are you going to do with that,” asked Brittany.
“Get rid of these dogs. Now, y’all get off those dogs and come here now,” yelled priest Joseph.
“I’m not leaving Wolfy side, however I’m going to join Wolfy,” replied Brittany.
“I’m not going to leave Butcher either,” protested Ben.
“Ben, if your parents were alive to see this you would pay dearly.”
“Oh you saw my parents?”
“Yes, I did. How could you sit back and watch something shred your parents to little tiny pieces like that.”
“Well, priest get out of our way; after all I’m not the leader here. Wolfy is the leader and she will be shredding you into little tiny pieces if you try to stop us.”
Priest Joseph opened his bible and began to read, “In the name of god……….”
Wolfy let out a shrilly howl and the rest of the pack attacked priest Joseph, while Brittany and Ben sat on their dog’s back laughing. After Wolfy’s followers finished devouring him, they rode out of the woods into town. Thousands of people ran and screamed as they were being mauled by the dog pack.
Mrs. Lam, an old lady that Brittany worked for asked, “Why are you doing this to your town?”
“This is no longer our town Mrs. Lam,” replied Brittany, as she chopped off Mrs. Lam’s head.
Mr. Robinson, an old man Ben use to work for asked Ben, “Sonny, why are you doing this to me? Do your mom and pa know about this?”
“They know about it because they suffered the same way. Now you will suffer with them,” replied Ben, as he chopped Mr. Robinson into little tiny pieces.
Wolfy let out another shrilly howl which meant that nobody was living in this now, and they needed to move to the next town. Brittany climbed on Wolfy’s back, and Ben climbed on Butcher’s back with a pack of dogs lined up behind them. Togther they journeyed to the next town, walking boldly and furiously. Nobody could ever defeat these dogs from The Rising of the Dead Dogs, and now they walk the earth killing people together as one.