The Peanut Butter Mystery | Teen Ink

The Peanut Butter Mystery

By CreativePrincess SILVER, Cleveland, Ohio
CreativePrincess SILVER, Cleveland, Ohio

When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it.

Summary:

Sarah replied “Grandma Maggy we did go to the police station they said they would try to find Denisia and who wrote the note, but until they know who wrote the note there is not much they can do.” Magnise asked "Well did you call her baby?” “No I didn't think to call her after I saw the note" Sarah replied. Magnise said “that note does not mean anything Cassie dad, Simon is always leaving notes like that for Cassie.” “Why?" Sarah asked in a confused tone.

CreativePrincess

The Peanut Butter Mystery

on Nov. 18 2014 at 8:32 pm

Thanks! Sure I'll go check them out.

Rae_Cobra GOLD said...
on Nov. 18 2014 at 8:22 pm
Rae_Cobra GOLD, Altamonte Springs, Florida

"We are destroying the world. We should fix it. We are killing our planet. We should revive it. We are not doing much to help the people. We should do more for the people. We are always fighting. We should try loving." -Rae Cobra

It seems great :) Could you check out my articles at TeenInk.com/users/Rae_Cobra

on Nov. 18 2014 at 8:06 pm

Hey guys can you rate me?