The Truth Unfolds

Author's note: I was inspired by Criminal Minds TV show because of how they crack open cases and use every bit...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I was inspired by Criminal Minds TV show because of how they crack open cases and use every bit of evidence they have. Also because they make observations and will never sleep till the case is done.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »

The Revenge

911 what's your emegrancy. Help my friend is dead her hair has been shaved off, her eyes have been carved out, her heart is even taken too, also it looks like someone carved a numbert on ther forehead that reads the number 1. Madam whats your location I'm located at 5646 Maple Street Rd. 20755 Apt 3 Kentunky, Ablama please hurry because i think someone saw me here and i might be next. Okay Madam stay where you are I'll send the police there right away stay on the phone with me. Can you tell me your name,?Madam your name, what's your name Madam? Oh its Sky Parker. Okay are you there alone? Yes i am and i have a daughter at home i told told her i'll be gone just for a minute and i pinkey promise her and i am i'm so scared. Okay Madam the police is on there way jus give them 2-3 minutes please. Ma'ma?Ma'ma? are you there? You couldn't save her if you had the chance. Shes mine now, what are are you going to do about it ?Hahahahaha. You see I love pretty and beatiful woman it makes me feel lonely sometimes. I carved their eyes out so they can't see me, i write numbers on there heads so you can keep track of how many womens i've killed hahahahahah. Ha well isn't there something you want to say to Sky because I'm going to kill her and theres nothing you can do the police ahahahahaha do you know how many times the police try to track me down hahaha i out smart them pretty impressive, dont you think so? Sir the FBI is going to be their any minute now. Oh then ive better hurry up and get going then bye bye. ahahahaha. So Sky i heard you say you have a daughter huh? But you know what i think I'm going to keep you but maybe we can team up, you know like help each other out to get what they want. No i won't do you you minus well kill me because i won't kill nobody you hear me. Sky spit in his face. The man wipe his face off and said that wasn't very nice. I like aggressive girls. man took her to his kitchen where he killed Sky friend Shay Jackson. But the man he had scars and brusie all over his face, his skin was all pilling, his nails had a lot of blood underneath them, his hair was bold but he had a tatto on his head that read "You say you care about me mom but now look what you made me do" The man tied Sky up and he took all her clothes off, he grab a knife and he started cutting her eyes out, Sky was moving and The man told her you better quit it before i cut something that you wouldn't like, Sky didn't care she kept moving and he smacked her and she blacked out. When she woke up she was in the tub, the tub was full of blood, organs, eyes, and hearts. The man cut her heart out slowly, then he said can you feel yourself getting weak? Or can you feel the blood coming out of your breast? Sky was getting weak she was loosing a lot of blood. After an hour passed the police came but it was too late she was still int he tub but the tub was empty but the police knew blood was in there because of the ring around the tub. But something caught the police eye when they turned around they saw a message that read" Soon all the girls will be dead and i will bring them home to mommy"
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »

This book has 6 comments. Post your own now!

jazz said...
Mya this is a really good book and it was very interesting I can't believe you wrote this. Usually you always wrote non-fiction books. Did you wanted to try something new

Lashaygotswaqq said...
Wow this book is really amazing I was so into it and I couldnt stop reading this but my advice to you that when you said the crew went on vaction and a girl went missing you should have wrote about that and how that girl was similar to dangerous case then it wouldve been an amazing and outstanding book but other than that fablous :)

Myluvzu said...
Thank You and I always been a big fan of fiction books this book is based off of  a horror movie and yes I wanted to try something new and thank you and at the end when the girl went missing I kind of wanted to keep a mystery type because I'm working on  a part 2 for this book :)

mereCat This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I did enjoy this but it would be improved 100% if you ran it through a spell check first... There were so many mistakes that it was quite hard work to read it even though the idea is good. Please put I instead of i.... Anyway, good job other than that :)

dream_big replied...
Jun. 10, 2014 at 11:34 am
I agree there was some mistakes but I've loved it I liked how it kept making me guessing and it felt like I was watching my favorite show Criminal Minds c:

Myluvzu replied...
AWW THANK YOU I REALLY TRIED MY BEST c: