New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Vivian

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 Next »

Vivian's History

Manhattan, New York is home of Vivian Black. A 23 year old female who spends her days writing and drawing in her notebook. Her main goal? Finding the people that murdered her parents.

Her parents, Matthew and Susan Black, were murdered when Vivian was just 6 years old. Since Vivian’s school was close by, she would always toddle to her apartment building. When she entered the building and reached her home, the front door was open. She slowly crept up the stairs aware of her surroundings. It was dead silent which wasn’t expected since her parents would always listen to music. As Vivian reached the top of the stairs, she spotted a spot of blood on the carpet out of the corner of her eye. She was terrified. She followed the trail of blood, which soon led her to her exact own room. Her hand shook as she reached for the doorknob. She slowly turned it and tiptoed into her room. She screamed as she saw her dad and mom on the ground covered in blood.

After she found her parents lying on the floor, she rushed to her Aunt’s home, which was just two blocks away from her apartment. She rang the doorbell at least 15 times and her aunt came rushing down. Vivian told her aunt the story in tears. Once she finished her cousin, Anna who was 16, comforted her. From then on, Vivian remained with her Aunt and her cousin Anna. Five years ago, Vivian moved out and found an apartment. She decided not to go to college and instead decided to work at Soy Luck Cafe.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 Next »