Destroy what Destroys you

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next »

Chapter 7- Michael POV

Her screams, oh her screams, filled my ears. They were like music, a full symphony playing in unison and creating a masterpiece. The high pitch yell was exactly like her mother’s. There wasn’t a difference. No tone or pitch difference. They were exactly the same. Almost to the point I thought maybe this was Samantha Caputo and I was killing her all over again.
The hopeless screams made me stronger. I could feel the adrenaline soar through my veins like it did before every kill. I wanted more. More screams, more kills, more bodies. Anything to satisfy myself. Camille was all I need to do so.
I looked at her fragile body jerking side to side, the chains refraining her arms and legs to move. Her back arched up as the watts surged through her, weakening her body even more. Her hair was now a mess; her once perfect curls were now a rat’s nest. The veins on her neck popped out causing a lump in her skin as she screamed bloody murder. Camille’s eyes were shut tightly and I hoped they would stay that way. If they never opened again, maybe she would finally be in peace.
I cranked the power higher wanting more strength. More power to overthrow the police. More power to overcome the world. Humans will be my slaves and I will do anything until I am ruler.
Camille’s screams became rusted and scratchy. They were off pitch. What was going on? They weren’t perfect anymore. This cannot happen. I wouldn’t tolerate this. If she is no good to me, she will be killed right now.
I turned off the power and stormed over to her. Camille’s eyes were shut as before, but more relaxed. Her breathing was soft and steady. She looked like a baby sleeping after a day of crying. A small tear slid down the side of her face.
Killing her right now, would be too easy. I needed her to go through more pain, more suffering, more screams. I have to put her through another life or death challenge. I needed to please Master.