Destroy what Destroys you

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 Next »

Chapter 6-Camille's POV

I woke up to a throbbing pain in my head. I was lying in a bed, once used by a mentally ill patient. I went to touch my head where I had been struck, but was restricted. I looked up and to the side making my head ache even more. Both my arms and my legs were chained to the posts of the bed. There were what looked like circular band-aids on my arms and there was a headband around my forehead, all of which were connected by wires leading to a strange machine.
I heard a low chuckle that made me turn my head in all different directions trying to figure out where it was coming from. The laugh continued for minutes, hurting my brain. I shut my eyes hoping it would go away, but it didn’t.
“Time for a little therapy,” A raspy voice said.
In the shadows, I could see two bright white eyeballs with a pearly white grin. Two hands lifted up with a cord in each. My eyes widened and my breathing became unhealthily fast. He put the cords together and instantly I felt burning pain rushing through my body. I screamed and began jolting. The chains restricted me from bouncing everywhere. This was the worst pain I had ever felt. I was going through electric therapy.