The House Still Standing II

Author's note: I never cared to write ever. But this school year made me want to write stories non-stop. I...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I never cared to write ever. But this school year made me want to write stories non-stop. I really think that Part II is better than the first.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 Next »

Trust

I woke up to sound of screaming. I groaned, but the sound never left my mouth. I tried to move my arms, but they didn't move. I tried getting up, but I couldn't. I looked down and saw that I was tied up, like Stephanie was. The sound of doors opening and slamming close occurred. I could see from the corner of my eye, Hayley coming in. She got in front of me, and she put her hands to her head. She crouched down with her face now in her hands as I looked confused.
"You're not going to get in my head, Kayla!" She growled. I chuckled, and shook my head.
"I'm already in your head. I'm the reason why you're scared." I stated. Her body started to shake, and the sound of crying appeared.
"STOP IT!" Hayley screamed. I gulped, scared on what she will do. The door opened, and I saw Jason run to Hayley.
"Hayley! Calm down. HELP!" Hayley's actions became fiercer, and then it hit me. Hayley was having an exorcism right in front of me.
"Jason, what is going to happen?" I said.
"Who knows? HAYLEY!" He wrapped his arms around her waist, but she kicked him stronger than he expected. He sighed, and walked over to me. He untied me, and I looked at him.
"Help my daughter please." He said softly. I looked at him puzzled, but he wasn't making eye contact.
"You really trust me with you daughter, Unc—- Jason?" I asked. He chuckled and looked at me.
"No, not really. But I know that your dad taught you how to control a demon. Please just tame her," He said. I sighed, and grabbed the cross out of his hand. I walked slowly over to Hayley and got down to my knees. I grabbed her and turned her around, so her back was facing me. She started to scream and panic, she even hit me dead in the mouth. I shook it off, and put the cross on her head, her body started to calm down. Jason ran over and grabbed Hayley, which made me roll my eyes. I got up, and threw the cross at them, making Jason gave me a glare. Right before, I walked out the door, I was stopped by Jason.
"Kayla! Just because you saved my daughter doesn't mean that there isn't going to be a fight. When the sun goes down on tomorrow night, that's when the fight begins. We'll fight here, and leave nothing behind. Bring your friends, because after tonight they may be the only thing you have left." Jason stated.
"See you there," I said before walking out.

Beyonce Harries said...
Herrooowwww, Aliana Your book is amazing! :D

ItbealiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 30, 2013 at 11:01 pm :
Herrow! I can't believe you actually commented

105268 said...
Great job! I loved it!

Apr. 27, 2013 at 1:00 am :
Thanks! I'm really glad you liked it. Part III will be coming soon.... Just got to write it first.....