The House Still Standing II

Author's note: I never cared to write ever. But this school year made me want to write stories non-stop. I...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I never cared to write ever. But this school year made me want to write stories non-stop. I really think that Part II is better than the first.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 Next »

Blackness

"Hayley?" I said.
"Kayla?" She replied. I nodded and she dropped over the desk and tackled me into a hug.
"I can't believe it's you after all these years. Your mother—"She interrupted me. I looked in her eyes, and I can see the happiness when I said mother.
"You know where my mother is?" I shook my head and she sighed.
"I had her but she turned my life a living nightmare." I said.
"I know. I felt everything and saw it happening." She said.
"You were there?" I asked. She shook her head and shows me her wrists. I gasped and raised my eyebrow. Her wrists showed cuts, but these cuts were unreal. Then she pulled out her necklace that was covered by her hair.
"I'm immortal Kayla... Just like me, dad, and my mother. This necklace is the only thing keeping us alive" She said. I looked up at her, shocked.
"What did Maria do to you guys?" I said.
"Stuff. She was possessed and now we are the same. Kayla your next... My mother is coming for you now." She said. I gulped and sighed.
"I figured that out a long time ago." I muttered and she chuckled.
"Wanna see Jason and Christine?" She said.
"Auntie Christine? Didn't Isabel kill her 8 years ago?" I said.
"She's like me and Jason." She said.
"Oh" Was all I said.
"Wanna see them?" I shook my head, and she frowned.
"I got better things to do." I walked away.
"Like kill my mother." I turned around.
"According to your dad, Isabel is dead to the both of you." I stated.
"At least my mother is still alive." Wow, that struck a nerve. I looked at her, and she smirked.
"SHUT UP! HOW DARE YOU SAY MY MOTHER'S NAME?" I growled.
"Simple, you're just jealous." She said.
"Jealous of what? Your processed mother? Please I rather have a dead mother than a freak." I growled.
"You're dead." She gritted through her teeth.
"Please, your body will be buried before I hit the ground." I smirked.
"Is that a threat?" She questioned.
"Hayley you should know, I don't make threats I make promises." I stated. She chuckled, and fixed her hair.
"Look princess, I would love to stay and chat, but finishing your family entertains me so much more." I turned my back at her, and that was one of the worst decisions I could make.
My fingers were on the tip of the doorknob before I started to become in and out of conscious. My breathing became heavier and my heart was beating faster than it should. I couldn't feel anything that scared me. My fingers left the tip of the doorknob as I fell to the ground slowly. I started to have flashbacks of my family, my aunt, and something out of the blue. I started to remember stuff when I was a little kid. My father and I were in a field, and I was laughing and running to my dad. He picked me up, and threw me on his shoulder. The flashback stopped as I saw a figure standing right above me.
"Be careful who you run your mouth too." Then I heard laughing and I saw another figure join the other one. That's where the blackness took over me.

This book has 4 comments. Post your own now!

Beyonce Harries said...
Herrooowwww, Aliana Your book is amazing! :D

ItbealiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Herrow! I can't believe you actually commented

105268 said...
Great job! I loved it!

Apr. 27, 2013 at 1:00 am
Thanks! I'm really glad you liked it. Part III will be coming soon.... Just got to write it first.....