The House Still Standing II

Author's note: I never cared to write ever. But this school year made me want to write stories non-stop. I...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I never cared to write ever. But this school year made me want to write stories non-stop. I really think that Part II is better than the first.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 Next »

Strong for too long

Flashback
Stephanie Stephanie .. Stephanie wake up I listened closely to hear a loud whisper saying my sister's name. That dude or soul on the phone was trying to harm my sister. I through my covers back and headed for my sister's room. Once I approached the door, I tried to open the door but it was locked. Still hearing the whispers, I pounded my fists on the door. Five minutes later, the door opened all the way. I saw my sister sitting on the lap for who looks like a ghost.
"Well welcome Kayla So nice of you to join us," the ghost said while forming a smirk.
"You're the guy on the phone. The one who interrupted my friend Justin. WHERE IS JUSTIN?" I said scared but mad at the same time.
"Ha-ha. Don't worry about Justin. I took great care of him in Alaska. "The ghost grinned. I gulped and began talking.
"Let Go Of My Sister " I said slowly, so he wouldn't hurt my sister.
"Never!" He replied and vanished with Stephanie.
"NOOO!" I walked to the chair and dropped to my knees. Realizing she was gone, I began to cry loudly. Then all of a sudden, I remember the promise I made to her.
"I'm sorry Stephanie. I broke my promise. Don't worry Stephanie. I'm going to get you back. No matter if it's the last thing I do." I walked back to my room and lay down. That thing better not hurt her.
End of Flashback
I closed my eyes, not wanting to have another flashback. "I miss her too" I turned around, and saw Alyssa.
"ALYSSA!" I jumped into her arms.
"I missed you." She nodded and sat down.
"I know what happened." She confessed. I looked at her, and she had sadness in her eyes.
"You may know what happened, but you don't know the feeling." I said looking down. She sighed as tears came down my cheeks. She sat down as I looked at her.
"You don't know how it feels when the family you thought were dead is now coming after you. Or when the family you knew for seven years have been gone for those seven years. When the little sister that you loved more than life itself was taken " I stopped and turned my direction away from her.
"You obviously don't know when your aunt turned your family into ash like they were nothing. Don't stand there, and act like you know because you really don't. So all you sorrow isn't needed because I will get my revenge, and treat Isabel, Maria Rossi's family like they are nothing." I yelled.
"I was just trying to help." She whispered.
"Help is for the weak " I stated.
"Kayla you are weak. You're just not accepting it. Sometimes this just means you have been strong for too long Kayla." She got off the bed, and stood up.
"I have to, I need closure. I want to wake up in the morning, and not want to break down and live in a hole. Or wake up in the morning and not want to burn this house down." I sat down by the window and looked out.
"What is stopping you?" I looked at her, and she was curled up in a ball.
"This is the only thing I have left of my family." She stood up and hugged me.
"I brought some of our friends." She said cheerfully. Before I can answer, the door was opened, and I saw my friends.
"JUSTIN! ZACH! KATIE!" I ran up to them, and hugged them one by one. We sat down on my bed, and we talked. After 1:00 a.m. hit Alyssa, Katie, Zach, and Justin left, leaving me alone. Since I was bored at of my mind, I decided to take a walk. I walked and walked until my legs were about to fall. I stopped at a hotel and opened the door. The front desk person looked up and it kind of surprised me. It looked a lot like Hayley......

This book has 4 comments. Post your own now!

Beyonce Harries said...
Herrooowwww, Aliana Your book is amazing! :D

ItbealiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Herrow! I can't believe you actually commented

105268 said...
Great job! I loved it!

Apr. 27, 2013 at 1:00 am
Thanks! I'm really glad you liked it. Part III will be coming soon.... Just got to write it first.....