The House Still Standing II

Author's note: I never cared to write ever. But this school year made me want to write stories non-stop. I...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I never cared to write ever. But this school year made me want to write stories non-stop. I really think that Part II is better than the first.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 Next »

You Again

....Yazmin. She was sitting down on the couch with her back facing me.
"What Are You Doing Here?" I growled at her. She jumped, and stood up. She looked at me, and fixed her hair.
"Business I’m here to help you." I looked at her, and I looked into her eyes. Her words said one thing, but her eyes told another.
"I wouldn't believe you even if you were telling the truth." I stated.
"Your aunt was right; you are a very smart girl. Too bad I have to kill you “She smirked. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.
"You tired before, but you failed. That's all you were ever good at, failing." I saw her tensed up, and I knew I struck a nerve. She went to grab something, but she realized it was there. I chuckled, and her head shot up.
"You are looking for this?" I hold up the knife, and her eyes widened.
"How did you get that?" I really didn't know how I did, but I guess it was just luck. I shrugged, but before I threw it at her, my body made contact with the floor.
"You're not the only one with moves, you know." She stated.
"But I'm the only one with skills." I hit her head and she hit the wall. I grabbed her by the hair, and slammed her in the wall. She slowly got up and punched me in the stomach, and I winced with pain. She threw me across the room like I was a rag doll.
"You think your something don't ya?" She growled.
"You know it” I whispered.
"Ima show you something." I looked at her while she smirked. She grabbed a vase, ready to smash it over my head. I ducked and hit her with the vase. Blood came out of her nose, and she gasped.
"Trust me this wasn't over with." She began to walk toward the door as I stopped her.
"That's ok run away. That's the second thing you were good at too, running away." I said. She turned around, sending me glares.
"At least when I come home, I'll have a family to see." Ouch, that hurt.
"You won't see your family when I kill you." I gritted through my teeth. She rolled her eyes, and slammed the door close. I sighed and went up to my sister Stephanie's room. Don't do it, you're not going to be able to accept it. The door creaked opened, and a tear fell.

This book has 4 comments. Post your own now!

Beyonce Harries said...
Herrooowwww, Aliana Your book is amazing! :D

ItbealiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Herrow! I can't believe you actually commented

105268 said...
Great job! I loved it!

Apr. 27, 2013 at 1:00 am
Thanks! I'm really glad you liked it. Part III will be coming soon.... Just got to write it first.....