The House Still Standing II

Author's note: I never cared to write ever. But this school year made me want to write stories non-stop. I...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I never cared to write ever. But this school year made me want to write stories non-stop. I really think that Part II is better than the first.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 Next »

Mixed Emotions

I got up and grabbed mason with me.
"Where are we going?" He asked.
"Back to the library." I said looking straight ahead.
"Why?" He asked.
"Isabel is probably there. Or at least we can find some clues." I stated. He didn't say anything back and I found that weird.
It was cloudy, so there were fewer people on the streets. As we got closer, the emptier it got. My palms started to get sweaty, and my head started to grow a headache. Once we got there, I began searching for Isabel. For all we know she's still there.
"Jason, please. Don't you care about me, love?" I quickly hid behind the wall and told mason to follow.
"God, Isabel. You had to mess with Kayla." Jason growled.
"I didn't know she was going to attack. I thought she was going to be like Beyoncé."
"Beyoncé” I whispered. I remember her, she was my cousin. She lost her family, but no one really knows why. I sighed knowing Isabel did the same thing to me.
"You found your way in this mess; you can found a way out of it. Maybe you should do something special for Kayla." I scoffed. That witch couldn't do anything to help me.
"Oh I'll do something special alright” Isabel muttered.
"Whatever! I got to go back and check on Hayley."
"Hayley? How's ours baby—-"
"Don't you dare say ours? You're dead to Hayley, as you are for me." Jason growled. I heard a door slam shut, and I was biting my lip in order to stop the laughing. It's funny seeing Isabel get put her place by her own Husband.
"Are you happy KAYLA?" Isabel shouted. I chuckled and moved away for the wall.
"Not even close” I smirked and Isabel rolled her eyes.
"I feel sorry for your mother, oops dead mother."
"Shut up!"
"Or your step dad. It was so cute to see him try to save you."
"Shut up!"
"Or what about little Stephanie. She was——"
"SHUT UP!"
"Oh is the little brave Kayla scared"
"Never... You couldn’t scare me if you were my mother. Oh wait, isn't that what Hayley—-"
"Get out!"
"Don't worry, this isn't over." I walked out and Mason followed. My feet stomped as anger was growing inside my body. My knuckles turned white because I was holding them as fists.
"She had the nerve to say that to my face." I growled.
"I'm sorry," Mason whispered. I sighed and let go of my fists.
"Don't be, it's not your fault," I said looking both ways before crossing. Now we were by a shop as Mason stopped walking. I stopped not looking at him.
"But it really is," He whispered. I looked at him, and I saw sadness in his eyes.
"What did you do?" I asked softly.
"I'm related to Maria Rossi, I'm the reason why your aunt killed your aunt." He replied looking down. It took me a while to process what he just said. "I'm related to Maria Rossi, I'm the reason why your aunt killed your aunt." Replayed over and over again in my head, shocking me.
"Related how?" I said refusing to look at him.
"I'm her son," My heart dropped as I felt a lump in my throat.
"Do you have a sister," He looked up which me made look at him.
"Yes, her name is Wendy," He asked. I swallowed the lump in my throat and tried to act strong.
"Good, because once I'm done with Isabel, I'm coming for you and your family." I stated. His eyes went from guilt to fear.
"Kayla I—"I walked away, leaving him dead in his tracks.
I was prepared for battle, and I wasn't scared. My heart started to beat faster, and something in the air gave me a bad sign. I continued to walk until I approached the house. I opened the door to only revealing....

This book has 4 comments. Post your own now!

Beyonce Harries said...
Herrooowwww, Aliana Your book is amazing! :D

ItbealiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Herrow! I can't believe you actually commented

105268 said...
Great job! I loved it!

Apr. 27, 2013 at 1:00 am
Thanks! I'm really glad you liked it. Part III will be coming soon.... Just got to write it first.....