The House Still Standing II

Author's note: I never cared to write ever. But this school year made me want to write stories non-stop. I...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I never cared to write ever. But this school year made me want to write stories non-stop. I really think that Part II is better than the first.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13

Kayla Lopez

I looked up and saw Mr. Smiles.
"Oh my smiles! It really is you!" Mr. Smiles Exclaimed. I nodded and he opened his arms to hug me. I put my hands in front of me and stopped. His smile turned into a frown.
"I didn't come here to chat, Mr. Rossi. I came here to tell you that Katie, Justin, Zach, and Alyssa are dead because of your freakish wife, and idiot daughter. Because of YOUR family, I have nothing left!" I growled.
"Now you can tell me where your wife is in 10 seconds. Or you can tell me when I have my hands around your throat." I stated.
"Prison," He said. I chuckled and walked toward the door. I turned my attention to Mr. Smiles.
"Tell your family, I'm coming for them." I stated. I walked out the door, not knowing what I caused.
Breaking News
This just came in; Maria Rossi had just escaped Prison. Maria was sentenced to life after she killed 3 people in 1989. After watching a police video of Maria escaping, the police now knows that her husband, Robert Rossi, her son, Mason Rossi, and her daughter Wendy Rossi helped her escaped. The only thing left was a note that said:
Kayla Lopez
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13

Beyonce Harries said...
Herrooowwww, Aliana Your book is amazing! :D

ItbealiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 30, 2013 at 11:01 pm :
Herrow! I can't believe you actually commented

105268 said...
Great job! I loved it!

Apr. 27, 2013 at 1:00 am :
Thanks! I'm really glad you liked it. Part III will be coming soon.... Just got to write it first.....