The House Still Standing

Author's note: This story came to me when my teacher gave us open writing. He said we could write what ever we...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: This story came to me when my teacher gave us open writing. He said we could write what ever we wanted to. Every week, I would get a new idea. Then all of a sudden, The House Still Standing came to me.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7

Ash (The End)

. I untie Stephanie and hug her but she turns into ash.
“What?” I was confused. I turned around to be face with my aunt.
“What did you do?” I said glaring at her.
“Your whole life was a lie. Your mother was with your father when he died. She died with him also. You never had a stepdad or a sister. Look at me now; you just turned me back into a human form.” She grinned.
“You monster. I HATE YOU!” I screamed at her.
“I figured.” She shrugged and walked away. Before she could step out the door, I stopped her.
“Stop! I hate you for what you done. Made my life into a lie, but I always keep my promises. Isabel I will find you and I will finish you once and for all.” I said.
“I’ll look for to it.” She said and walked out. I turned to look at all the ashes.
“This isn’t over Aunt Isabel. Not even close.” I said.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7

This book has 1 comment. Post your own now!

ItbealiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:27 am
Is my story good?