The House Still Standing

Author's note: This story came to me when my teacher gave us open writing. He said we could write what ever we...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: This story came to me when my teacher gave us open writing. He said we could write what ever we wanted to. Every week, I would get a new idea. Then all of a sudden, The House Still Standing came to me.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »

All or Nothing

. Right then and there, the lights go off and music starts playing. I knew it was going to be extreme but I guess I didn’t know what ghosts capable of. The lights go on and the music stops.
“You scared yet Kayla?” Jason said.
“You’re going to try a lot harder.” I grinned. Jason chuckled and then a hand covers my mouth and pulls me back.
“Stop denying it Kayla. Face it you’ll never get your sister back. So just gave up.” Isabel said. I get out of the person’s grip and looked around.
“I don’t know what you think this is, but I will never give up. Not even if it cost me my life. I won’t give up until you’re gone. Take it as a threat.” I growled. Jason and Isabel sighed and turned off the speaker. I turned around and saw the person who tried to take me away.
“Hi. I don’t know you but if you stand in my way, I will take you down.” I said.
“Since when did you become so bad?” The person said. I knew that voice, I thought. After five seconds, I shot my head up.
“Yazmin is that you?” I said. She took off her mask and a smirk was forming on her lips.
“That’s my name, don’t wear it out!” She said.
“How?” Was all I said.
“Simple. Your aunt and Jason gave me a job and I accepted. I would do anything to finish you.” She growled.
“You couldn’t finish me. My aunt and uncle tried, but look I’m still standing. I’m still strong Yazmin. Now get out of my way or else.” I said.
“Like I’m scared of you Kayla.” Yazmin said. I rolled my eyes when the door opens.
“You should be Yazmin,” Cole said.
“Cole how did you get in here?” I asked.
“I saw your mother vanished into thin air and I heard your conversation with your aunt and uncle and now Yazmin. I’m here to help you Kayla. I mean it this time.” Cole said looking directly in my eyes. I smiled at the thought and nodded. Yazmin started to charge at me and attacked me to the ground. Cole grabs Yazmin and puts her out of the house. Cole looked at me with worry eyes and pulled me up.
“I’m fine Cole. ARE YOU HAPPY?” I screamed hoping my aunt and uncle was listening.
“Not satisfied.” Jason said. All of sudden, I saw my aunt and uncle in human form. Then I see my sister tied in a chair. They put her in the middle. I began chasing to Stephanie but Jason knocks me down. Once I get back up, Isabel knocks me back down. Where is Cole when you need him? I thought. Then Cole came and starting fighting with Jason. I began to chase for Stephanie but I was stopped by my aunt. She chuckled but stopped when she was going to hit me. I turned around and saw my mother. She charges for my aunt and I go to Stephanie. I untie Stephanie and hug her but she....

This book has 1 comment. Post your own now!

ItbealiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:27 am
Is my story good?