The House Still Standing

Author's note: This story came to me when my teacher gave us open writing. He said we could write what ever we...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: This story came to me when my teacher gave us open writing. He said we could write what ever we wanted to. Every week, I would get a new idea. Then all of a sudden, The House Still Standing came to me.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next »

I Promise

An unknown voice said “You would never make it alive. Your aunt and Jason already warn you. I guess you can’t hear. Your mom, your stepdad will never make it alive. Stephanie and You would not even last a week,” I gulped and threw my phone across the room. “AHHHHH!!!” I screamed. Still frighten, I cried myself to sleep that night. After having a bad nightmare, I bolted up and starting to listen to the sound. Stephanie… Stephanie….. Stephanie wake up… I listened closely to hear a loud whisper saying my sister’s name. That dude or soul on the phone was trying to harm my sister. I through my covers back and headed for my sister’s room. Once I approached the door, I tried to open the door but it was locked. Still hearing the whispers, I pounded my fists on the door. Five minutes later, the door opened all the way. I saw my sister sitting on the lap for who looks like a ghost.
“Well welcome Kayla… So nice of you to join us,” the ghost said while forming a smirk.
“You’re the guy on the phone. The one who interrupted my friend Justin. WHERE IS JUSTIN?” I said scared but mad at the same time.
“Ha-ha. Don’t worry about Justin. I took great care of him in Alaska. “The ghost grinned. I gulped and began talking.
“Let… Go… Of… My… Sister…” I said slowly, so he wouldn’t hurt my sister.
“Never!” He replied and vanished with Stephanie.
“NOOO!” I walked to the chair and dropped to my knees. Realizing she was gone, I began to cry loudly. Then all of a sudden, I remember the promise I made to her.
“I’m sorry Stephanie. I broke my promise. Don’t worry Stephanie. I’m going to get you back. No matter if it’s the last thing I do.” I walked back to my room and lay down. That thing better not hurt her.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own now!

ItbealiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:27 am
Is my story good?