The Book of All Sins | Teen Ink

The Book of All Sins

By E.T.Wotruba, Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
E.T.Wotruba, Oconomowoc, Wisconsin

"Hold on to your butts." Jurassic Park

My name is Ben Williams and I’m a historian and my primary study is about Christian history, Jesus and the Bible. The reason why I like doing this is because; when I was growing up we had always gone to church. We’ve gone to everything, such as holidays, bible studies, and group outings. I loved it so much that I want to learn more. After awhile, I started to get more into the artifacts than the history of it. What’s sad is that my parents want me to become a pastor rather than looking at artifacts of Jesus or the time period that he lived in. After I graduated high school I started looking up jobs for what I wanted to do. One of the jobs said that I needed to go to college to work for them. So I went back and graduated from UW Madison; and I was the top student in that school. After that, the job I wanted closed down because they didn’t have enough money to pay their employees. One of the employees told me I should move to New York and find a job there. He even gave me money to help get a place because he said I was a good kid.
After that I moved, not to the city though but outside in the suburbs. I live in a two story house with a wide front porch and backyard perfect for grilling out. Then there’s my next door neighbor. Her name is Jenny Miller, a redhead with green eyes, and always has a smile on her face. For the last three weeks she’s been having nightmares. What’s funny is that it takes place at Troy’s Book Store. She left the house to go see what is taking so long. She gets out of the car and sees that I get stabbed in the chest by a bald African American man wearing a leather jacket, blue jeans, and black shoes. It’s the same dream each week. When she does have these dreams, she comes to my house at 2:00am and rings the doorbell. Then I wake up, go down the stairs and answer the door. After that I ask her if anything is bothering her or, if she had seen something on TV that may be why she has this dreams. But her answer is, “No.” and I try to ask her other questions, and it’s still the same answer.
After we talk for an hour, she asked if I can take her home. When she asks, I always take her home. But it just kills me because this dream is about me and not anyone else. They say when you are little you can get dreams that can see the future. But I don’t believe in that kind of stuff. Also they said that your dreams tell you what you are worried about, maybe she thinks that the work I do might make me crazy or something. And that I might die researching too much, but that would never happen to me. After I walk her home, I go back to my house to go back to sleep. But that never happens, so if I don’t go to sleep, I just go and research more on my work. But I can’t wait for tomorrow, Troy called saying that he has Jesus’ journal. Funny thing is, no one knows about this journal.

I go to the bookstore every day after I get up. I drive to a place called, “Stephen’s Book Shop.” It’s located near the city. And the person who owns that shop name is Troy Stephens. He’s a type of person who would help you with anything. That’s why I get my research from him, or whatever he finds that can help my research.
I parked my black Ford truck and started to walk to the shop. I opened the door and there he was. “If it isn’t my favorite customer. How are you on this great day in fall?” Troy asked.
“Very good, how are you?” I asked.
“Nice, very nice. So how is your friend Jenny?”
“She’s still having these bad dreams. And what’s weird is that, while their still the same dreams. And I still don’t know why?” I said.
“Well, I hope she gets better.” Troy said with a smile on his face. Then he turned, and went to his desk. His desk is really a table, but whatever. He sat in his chair and started typing on his computer. After that he looked at me, “We finally got it, and it wasn’t that hard to get it,” He said with happy tone.
“Really, that didn’t take that long?” I said. He got up, and he headed to the back room. Then he got out and had something in his hand, like a book or something. He sat back down, and then he handed it to me. I grabbed it and said, “Wow, this is the one. This is Jesus’ journal.”
“That’s the one. And if you ask, I know a guy.” He said. Then I started to open it, and there were no words or sentences. I looked at him and asked, “Are you sure this is his, because there’s no writing in it?”
He shook his head yes and said, “Well I asked him the same question, and he said that this was his. Plus he never lies.” Then he sat up. “That’s why you are going to find out why; I mean this shouldn’t be hard for you, right?” He said looking at me.
“You’re right but, I need to have someone help me with this.” I said.
He stood up, and he headed to his computer. He was typing, after that he said, “I know someone, he’s a good man. He does the same thing as you do. I’m sure that the both of you can do this.” He said.
“Tell him to go to my house, and then we can get things done. I need to start on this right away.”, I said. I stood up and Stephens shook my hand. After that I left the store, and went to my truck. Then I drove home to get started.

I got to my house and saw a pickup truck in my driveway. I pulled in my driveway, got out of my truck and started walking to my door. When I got to my door, I turned to see a man sitting on my chair. Then I asked the man
“Who are you, and why are you here?”
He stood up and said, “I like this house, it looks nice. I also love this porch.” He said while he was standing up.
Then he started to introduce himself, “My name is Tom Arnolds, and I do believe that you knew I was coming here?”
I started to realize that he looks like the person in Jennie’s dreams. African American male, bald headed, leather jacket, blue jeans, and black shoes just like what she said. I thought to myself, “It can’t be him, and besides it’s just a dream.” Then I said, “Oh yeah, that’s right. Sorry about that, my name is Ben Williams.”
“It’s great to meet you,” Tom said, and started to shake my hand. After that, Tom asked, “So, when are we starting this?” I went to the door to open it.
I stood there with the door open, “Right now.” Tom smiled then started to walk in my house. I closed the door and asked him to sit down.
He sat on the couch and started looking around, “You have a very nice house.” Tom said. The house is 100 years old. It’s all wood, the outside and the inside. It’s more like a log cabin, but not really. Tom went on saying, “I can’t wait until we start doing this. When Troy told me about what we are doing, I just had a big smile on my face.” He went on, “I can’t believe that we are researching Jesus’ journal.”
“Yeah I can’t either,” I said sitting down. “But what’s funny is that, there are no words or sentences in here?” I said.
Tom started to think about something. Then Tom said, “Maybe there’s a mystery behind this. And he didn’t say anything about it because; he didn’t want anyone to know about it.”
I started to look at him and I thought, “Maybe he’s right? Who knows, there could be a reason why he didn’t want anybody to know about it.” Then I started to say, “You're right, but we need to research right away.”
Tom Arnolds looked at his watch, “I guess we do need to start this.” Tom said. So we started to research, and so far there’s nothing that we could find on this Journal. But when we type it in, there’s nothing about it. Maybe it is true; he hid it from the world.
When it was 7:30pm, Tom Arnolds had to go. I told him goodbye, and he drove off. Hours later, I started examining the journal. I wrote notes on the look, shape, and the letters on the front of the book. The letters on the front say, The Book of All Sins. Weird name to call your journal. After looking at it, I started to get tired. So I put it away in my computer desk. Went straight to my room, went into my bed and started to sleep.
The next morning I got a call from Troy Stephens. I didn’t get to it in time, so it went to voicemail, “Hey it’s Troy, listen I just got this package, and it’s funny because, I didn’t order anything. Whatever, I’ll just put it under my table. But that’s not why I called; I was wondering how far you are in this research? But you might be busy, just call me back when you have the time to. So bye.” The voicemail ended. I thought I could call him back, but I didn’t want to right now.
Later that day Tom Arnolds didn’t come because he needed to do something, he never told me, but whatever. All of a sudden the doorbell rings. I went to go see who it was. And sure enough, it was Jenny. It’s the afternoon, I thought to myself, “It’s not even midnight, and she isn’t busy.” She works for the New York Times. I think she told me that, she took the month off because, she hasn’t ever taken a personal day, or anything. Plus, I don’t know how she can drive all the way to the Big Apple.
I opened the door, “How have you been?” she asked.
“Very good. How about you?” I asked.
She gave me an invitation. “I was wondering if you wanted to go to the Halloween party at my house? Everyone around the neighborhood is coming.” she said. Her face was glowing with a smile.
Then I asked, “Is the party two weeks from now?”
“Yes, today is Friday. So two weeks from now.” She said.
I thought to myself, “Why not.” I looked at her and said, “I’ll come.”
She looked at me with a smile. “Okay then, I’ll see you there.” Jenny said. She turned around, and went back to her house. I went back inside, and I shut the door.

Today is Saturday, I like Saturdays. I started looking at the journal. So far nothing, it just looks the same. I started taking notes again. I opened the journal; I still can’t believe there’s no writing in it. Then it hit me, I thought, “What if I shade my pencil over a page. Maybe whatever he wrote on it, it’s still there.” So I grabbed a pencil, once I put the tip of the pencil on the paper…..I woke up.
What just happened? The second I started shading in, I was knocked out, or something. I looked at the journal, and there was something on it. Like there was writing on it. It said, “It’s a sunny day. In the place where no one sleeps. The day is sad, when the two flying objects go into the twin towers. Everyone cries, when both of them fall. Loved ones are lost. No one feels safe no more.” I looked at it more, but I don’t get it? What does this mean?
I closed the journal, I thought to myself, “Is this telling me what’s going to happen? I think I should wait for Tom Arnolds, maybe he knows what it means?” So I went to the phone, and then I started calling him.
Hours later, he drove into my driveway. He got out of his truck and started walking to the door. I opened it, “So it’s true. There is something he wrote in there.” Tom said.
I let him in, “Yeah, well, there’s something I need to show you that’s on this page.” I said. We went upstairs to my work room. I showed him the page.
While he was looking at it, Tom started to say, “It sounds like the twin towers in New York. I don’t get why it says that? Maybe what it says could happen soon,” He looked at me concerned. “The odds of that happening are slim. You can’t tell me that it’s going to happen.” Then Tom looked back at the page. “When you started to shade, you blacked out, right?”
“Yes, but when I started to shade, I think it took over me. And started writing that down.” I said. The look on Tom’s face seems like he has seen this before. I thought to myself, “It can’t be right; maybe he has done this before?” I also thought, “Maybe he’s doing this to get to the journal. But what if the dreams that Jenny has could be a warning?”
He looked at me saying, “This maybe weird but, we can’t tell Troy. Or anyone about this, if we do, the word would be out. And no one will understand this,” he said. “I know what’s going to happen, but maybe we just tell Stephens, I mean he does have the right to know.”
“Ben, I know, but I can’t speak for both of us.” Tom said.
He handed me the journal, “Keep this safe, hide it somewhere so no one can find it. We need to find out more about this journal, we need more time. I need to go though; we’ll try to get more information tomorrow.” He started to head downstairs, I followed him. When we went to the door he said, “Be careful and remember what I said.” Tom turned around to open the door and started to walk out. I shut the door and that was that.

Later that night, Troy Stephens was locking up his shop. When he got out locking the door, there was someone coming towards him, it was a man. The man said, “I need to talk to you.” This man was wearing a trench coat with black pants and shoes. What’s funny is that he’s wearing a doctor’s mask around his face.
Then I asked him, “Are you sick or something?”
“No, I just don’t want to get sick,” He said. Then the man asked, “May we go into your shop? I just need to ask questions. You didn’t do anything.”
“Yes we will, hold on, I need to unlock the door.” Troy said. He unlocked the door. They went inside. Troy turned on the lights, and went to go sit at his desk. “Please sit.” Troy said. The strange man sits down. “What is it that we need to discuss?” Troy asked.
“I heard that you have the journal. Would you know where it is?” The man asked.
“Yes I do, but I need to know your name.” Troy said.
“Oh, I’m sorry. Forgive me, my name is Richard Jones. And this is a matter of life and death.” Richard said.
Troy looked at him worried. Then Troy asked, “Is this about Ben? Is he alright?”
“Don’t worry, Ben is all right. I just I need to know where he is. Do you know?” He asked.
Then Troy said, “I’m sorry, but I can’t give you that information.” Richard Jones stood up.
“You don’t understand. I want that Journal.”
He took his mask of. His teeth were razor sharp. Then he went after Troy Stephens. He grabbed him and his fingers turned into long shaped knives. Then Richard shoved his fingers through Troy’s stomach, after that Richard threw him to the wall.
He went to Troy and said, “You know what, I have this thing where I can copy-cat people. You should have told me where he is.”
Then Richard put his finger on Troy’s forehead, his finger went through Troy’s head. He took his finger out of his head. After that he took Troy’s body to the back room, he dropped the body. Then he went out of the room and started to lock the door. Richard walked towards the pool of blood; he opened his mouth and started to suck the blood off the ground. When all the blood was off the ground, it looked like it wasn’t on the ground in the first place.
Then Richard Jones locked up the shop, he put the keys in his pocket, and started to walk.
Thursday October 30, 2000: The week went by fast, and I can’t believe it’s Thursday. I haven’t heard from Troy in a while. I thought to myself, “Maybe he is trying to keep to himself; I mean it’s taking forever to find the information for this journal.” I went to go get the mail, once I got to the mailbox, there was a package. I picked it up, went back inside. I went upstairs to my work room. Sat down at my desk and I opened it.
There was a note, “I looked this up, and it states that this knife can kill the evil or something. But I felt that you should have this. Thank you for doing this for me. Your friend, Troy Stephens.” I smiled at the note. I grabbed my knife holder, strapped it around my belt and put the knife through the holder. I went back downstairs to call him back, so I could thank him. I saw that there was a massage.
I checked the message, “Hey it’s Troy, and I got an invitation from Jenny. I can’t wait until Sunday; it’s going to be fun. I’ll see you there.”
I thought to myself, “That’s funny, he didn’t ask about the note. Plus I haven’t heard from him in a while, maybe it will be nice to see him there.”
So I called him back. Friday October 31, 2000. It’s Friday and it’s going to be a great day. I have to pick up Troy because, his car was stolen. So I left the house to go get him. Once I got to the store, I see the door was busted down. I got out of the truck to go investigate. Once I got inside, I saw Tom Arnolds on top of Troy Stephens.
I asked, “What’s going on?”
Than Troy said, “Get him off of me, he’s trying to get the Journal.”
“Lies!” Tom said, trying to pin Troy down.
“This is not Troy Stephens; this man’s real name is Richard Jones. He’s trying to get the Journal to predict the future and try to rule the world.”
Then Richard threw Tom up to the ceiling, and Tom dropped to the ground.
After that, Richard got up and said, “You know why they called it “The Book of All Sins”? When Jesus died, his writings and everything else in that journal disappeared. Then one day, someone found it, and that person started to write on it, in the journal it said, “Someone will kill you, and it will be soon.” And it did happen, but when they found it there was nothing on it. Years and years gone by, and still the same thing happens to all of them. Now your next and I think you know why.” Richard said.
Then Richard started charging at me. His fingernails transform into sharp long knives. Then out of nowhere, Tom tackled Richard down to the ground.
Tom yelled out, “Get out of here; I’ll try to hold him down.”
I ran outside to get to my truck.
As I did I heard a voice, “Get the knife from your truck. It’s the only thing that will kill the beast.”
So I turned around to go back inside.

Once I got back inside, Tom was still holding him to the ground.
I yelled to him, “I won’t leave you here to die.”
Tom looked at me with a smile.
Then Richard head butted him, he got up and said, “So you have the knife, that’s good, you know. That way you can kill me, save your friend, and also go home to your sweetheart. And live happily ever after, but I’m afraid that it won’t work for this one.”
Then he started to change. His whole inter-body looked like he was transforming into someone. In one second he started to look like me. Like he morphed into me, then he looked at me and started to smile. I pulled my knife out and started to charge at him. Once I got to him, he kicked me in the stomach. He kicked me so hard, that I dropped my knife and flew out the door and slammed into the side of my truck. Then I see Richard running towards me.
He grabbed me by the throat, and started to say, “You should have never got the journal. It’s too bad that you wrote in it. But you know the rules; I have to kill you so I can have it.”
Then he heard Tom coming out of the shop. Richard then dropped me to the ground, he started to jump on top of me and we started to roll back and forth. Tom came out with the knife in his hand. With all my strength I punched Richard’s kidney so hard that he laid there.
I got up and said, “Quick Tommy, give me the knife.”
Tom came to me and said, “Not this time ass hole.”
Then Tom shoved the knife into my stomach. I heard a car stop, and I saw Jenny Miller coming out of her car. She dropped to the ground crying. Everything became blurry, and in seconds I closed my eyes and never opened them.

My name is Tom Arnolds and I’m an artifact hunter. I lived in Denver, Colorado most of my life. When I was little, my dad would tell me stories about his adventures and how he finds artifacts. And ever since then, I wanted to do what he did. He gave me a job when I graduated from high school; I never went to college after that. I left the states to go around the world. We always went to the holy land of Jesus. I think personality that my dad likes it here so much that he wants to live here. After we left there we went back to America and went off from there. I went to New York to see what artifacts they had there. My Dad told me that there was a guy there named Troy Stephens. Dad said that Troy Stephens can get you whatever you want just by calling some guy. I went there but found out that I don’t have much money. He told me that he can offer me a job. So I took it, and in minutes he called me to go to this guy named Ben Williams and go to his house to research. But he didn’t tell me about what we were researching.
So I called him back, “Hello?” Troy said.
“You forgot to tell me about what we were researching.” I said.
“Oh, I forgot sorry, well this will blow your mind when I tell you that we have Jesus’ Journal. But for some reason, it’s called, “The Book of All Sins.” Troy said.
I thought to myself, “What the hell kind of name is, “The Book of All Sins.” And yet it’s a journal.” “Huh, sounds like a scary name for a journal.” I said.
“Ok, well do you know what you are doing?” He asked.
“Yes, I’m all ready to go. I have the address and everything.” I said.
“Good, then there is no time to waste. He could be at this house right now.” He said.
I packed everything I needed and I started to head straight to his house.
I drove into the driveway, and there was no one there. I got out of my pickup truck and walked to the door. Before I did, I looked at the house. I thought to myself, “Damn, this is a great house. Whatever he does for a job, it’s sure a great house.” I decided to wait for him, so I saw a chair and sat down. Two minutes later, I saw a black Ford truck driving into the driveway. He got out of his truck looking concerned. He walked to the door, he started to turn and he saw me sitting in his chair.
He asked me, “Who are you, and why are you here?”
I stood up and said, “I like this house, it looks nice. I also love the porch.” I said while standing up. Then I started to introduce myself, “My name is Tom Arnolds, and I do believe that you knew I was coming here?”
He looked confused and started to say, “Oh yeah, that’s right. Sorry about that, my name is Ben Williams. It’s great to meet you.” Ben said, shaking his hand.
Then I asked, “So when are we starting this?” He went to the door and started to open it.
Ben opened it and said, “Right now.” I smiled and started to head inside. He shut the door behind us, Ben asked me to sit down. I went to go sit on the couch and I started to look around.
I thought to myself, “Man I wish I had this house.”
Then I started to say, “You have a very nice house. I can’t wait until we start doing this. When Troy told me about what we are researching Jesus’ journal.”
“Yeah I can’t wait either.” Ben said sitting down. “But what’s funny is that, there are no words or sentences in here?” He said.
I thought to myself, “If there are no words or anything in the journal, maybe there is a mystery to this.”
I started to say, “Maybe there’s a mystery behind this. And he didn’t say anything about it because; he didn’t want anyone to know about it.”
He started to look at me and said, “You're right, but we need to research right away.” I looked at my watch, “I guess we do need to start this.” I said.
We started to research, and so far we found nothing on this journal. It took us hours and hours, maybe he hid it from the world for a reason. It was 7:30pm and I had to go. Ben told me goodbye, I left the house, got into my truck and drove away.

The next morning I drove to Troy’s shop. I went inside to go talk to him.
There was a package on his table, he came out of the back room and said, “I didn’t order anything from these people. But I called Ben and said that I’ll put it under my table and what not.”
“Maybe you should give it to him as a gift. I mean we’ve been researching for hours yesterday, and that there’s nothing on this journal.” I said.
Troy looked at me for a second and said, “You're right, he has been working hard for me for years. This gift will tell him how much he means to me.”
He took the package underneath his table. Troy started to tape a piece of paper onto the package and wrote down the address. He then went back to his table to get a piece of paper and started writing down something. He went to the backroom to get an envelope; he put the letter in it, and started to tape it to the package.
“I think this would be a good way to say my thanks.” Troy said. We talked for hours and at the end, I told Ben that I need to do something and that I won’t be there today. Later that night, I saw a man wearing a doctor’s mask around his face, and also, he was wearing a trench coat with black jeans and shoes.
I thought to myself, “That’s odd, but for some reason I think I’ve seen him somewhere. Like he looks like the guy from a trip my father and I took to Japan.”
During the time when I was still working with my dad, we went to Japan because they had something that we might like to see. And on that day the man who was suppose to show us something was killed. His name was Ming. A man named Ping came to us and said that Ming had died that morning. Ping said that a man was there trying to find a journal, and Ming who died said “No, I don’t know what you are talking about.” So the murder stabbed him right through the chest and just left him there. The security cameras there got the murderer’s picture, but ever since then they never found him. And the same thing happened in Egypt too. Whoever that guy was, he sure wanted that journal.
It’s Saturday, and I got a call from Ben saying that there was writing in the journal. And that he blacked out from shading in the journal. It will take me an hour to get to his house because I needed to get to my errands. Then I drove into his driveway. I got out of my truck and started walking to the door.
He opened the door and I said, “So it’s true. There is something he wrote in there.”
Ben let me in, “Yeah, well, there’s something I need to show you that’s on this page.” He said. We went upstairs to his work room. He showed me the page. While I was looking at the page, I thought to myself, “It sounds like the World Trade Center in New York. Maybe he shaded it in or something. But who knows for sure.”
“It sounds like the twin towers in New York. I don’t get why it says that? Maybe what it says could happen soon.”
I was worried. “The odds of that happening are slim. You can’t tell me that it’s going to happen.”
I looked back at the page and asked, “When you started to shade, you blacked out, right?”
“Yes, but when I started to shade, I think it took over me. And started writing that down.” Ben said.
I thought to myself, “It can’t be, it just can’t. That person from Japan is here. Maybe that man I saw the other day could be him? But if that’s the case, we can’t show or tell this journal to anybody. Not even Troy, this is scary. ”
I looked at Ben, “This may be weird but, we can’t tell Troy. Or anyone about this, if we do, the word would be out. And no one will understand this.”I said.
“I know what’s going to happen, but maybe we just tell Stephens, I mean he does have the right to know.”
“Ben, I know, but I can’t speak for both of us.” I said. I handed him back the journal, “Keep this safe, hide it somewhere so no one can find it. We need to find out more about this journal, we need more time. I need to go though; we’ll try to get more information tomorrow.” I started to walk down stairs, I went to the door, I turned around, “Be careful. And remember what I said.” I turned around to open the door. I walked to my truck and drove away.

I haven’t heard from Troy for a week. I decided to go to his shop to see why he hasn’t called or seen me. I parked my truck and got out; I started to walk to shop. I opened the door and he was sitting at his desk.
I walked towards him and said, “How have you been. I haven’t heard from you in almost a week. Is there something wrong?”
Troy looked at me with a strange smile and said, “I have heard you’ve been working hard on this journal. But for some reason, you haven’t been updating me. Why is this Tommy?” I thought to myself, “That’s weird, why is he so eager to know about this all of a sudden. Also why did he call me Tommy?”
Then I asked, “Hey Troy, you never called me Tommy.” He looked at me strange. Like I was crazy or something. He stood up and said, “Never mind that, I need to know about the journal. And I want to know right now.”
I thought to myself, “There is something going on, he’s trying to make me say something about the journal.”
Then I said, “What if I don’t?”
His face started to look like he was going yell, but in seconds he started to look different. His whole entire body changed, and then his shoes and pants turned black. Also he started to wear a trench coat, and then he wore a doctor’s mask over his face. Then I realized it was the guy from Japan.
He started to talk, “You were lucky that you weren’t there. Man did that guy from Japan piss me off; he didn’t have what I wanted. So I killed him, I did the same thing in different countries. So my last stop was here, and once I got to that man he didn’t tell me where that guy was. So I had to kill him. Maybe this won’t happen to you, but if you tell me where that guy lives, I won’t kill you, but if you don’t….It will be another story. So now what will it be Tommy.”
“No. I’ll never tell you. And besides you’ll never get to him.” I said.
Then he started to laugh, “You're wrong Tommy, there is one person I can get, and that Jenny Miller.”
Then I tackled him on the ground. Once we hit the ground, he threw me out the door. I got back inside and punched as hard as I could.
He was on the ground, but once I got to him he said, “I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Richard Jones. But that doesn’t matter, there are two more people looking for that journal. And trust me, they are stronger than me. But that doesn’t matter, because you’re going to die.”
We heard something stop; I tackled Richard on the ground so he wouldn’t get away. He went back looking like Troy.
The guy came in, and it was Ben, “What’s going on?”
Then Richard said, “Get him off of me, he’s trying to get the journal.”
“Lies!” I said trying to pin Richard down.
“This is not Troy Stephens; this man’s real name is Richard Jones. He’s trying to get the journal to predict the future and try to rule the world.”
In seconds, Richard threw me up to the ceiling, and I dropped to the ground. I was out for a little bit, and I saw Richard charging at Ben. I got up as fast as I could. I got to Richard in time, and I tackled him to the ground again.
I looked at Ben and yelled out, “Get out of here; I’ll try to hold him down.”
He ran outside and seconds later he came back inside. I was still holding Richard to the ground.
Then I heard Ben yell out, “I won’t leave you here to die.”
I looked at him and smiled, I was going to say something but in seconds, I was head butted by Richard. I was on the ground; I was out for 10 minutes. I got up; I thought to myself, “I can’t wait until I kill that motherfucker.” I was walking to the door, and I saw the knife on the ground. I picked up and started to head outside. Once I did, I saw Richard on the ground.
Ben came up to me and said, “Quick Tommy, give me the knife.” Then I came up to Ben and said, “Not this time ass hole.” I shoved the knife into him, I heard the car stop and it was Jenny, she dropped down crying. I looked down and Richard was dead.
His body turned into ash, I went to Jenny and said, “That was not Ben, it was a Devil. It came from Hell; it was trying to get the Journal. I stopped it from getting it to you.”
Jenny stood up and said, “Then where is Ben?”
I turned around and pointed to him. She went over to him and kneeled down next to him.
Ben woke up and asked, “Is he died?”
I walked towards them and said, “Yes, but I’m afraid there’s two more.”
Then Ben looked at me and said, “All of this for a journal? God this job keeps on getting better and better.” Jenny and I picked him up. We walked towards her car, she opened the door. She laid him down on the back seat. I watched them drive off. Now it’s time to protect Ben.

Jenny droved Ben to his house to rest. Hours later, Tom showed up at the house. When he came upstairs, Tom saw that Ben’s room was opened. Tom came in and saw Jenny sitting besides Ben’s bed, she was crying. Tom went to go get another chair; he walked towards Jenny and sat down.
“He just needs rest, trust me.” Tom said.
Jenny was still looking at Ben, “I know that, but when he was suppose to come back, I was going to ask him if we can go out or something.” Tom looked at Ben and said, “Don’t worry, when he is well rested and wakes up, you can tell him that, but there’s something I need to tell you. Last month Ben had a job to find out why there were no writings in Jesus’ journal. Meanwhile, there was something that was after this journal. He called himself Richard Jones, he went to Troy to get it, and Troy didn’t tell him where it was. So he killed him, later I found Richard and tried to stop him. Luck came to me when Ben came. He saved me, and I saved him. Now we need to protect Ben because Richard said that there were was going to be two more of him looking for the journal.”
“Why do they want the journal?” Jenny asked.
Tom looked at her, “They want it because of its powers. It’s supposed to predict the future just by writing something down. When Jesus died, the writings on it disappeared. When anyone writes on it, it’s theirs and no one else’s. That’s why Richard was trying to kill him. If he would have killed him, all hell would break loose. That’s why we should protect him, he needs to be safe.”
Jenny was looking at Ben, worried, she looked like she was going to cry again. Hours later, Ben woke up; he looked like he could rule the world with an iron fist.
Ben walked to Tom, “So what happens now? Do we stay here, or what?”
Tom started to walk around, “Yes, but in any case, we need to kill these things. Luckily we need to only kill two. Also we need more people, not just you and me. We need like four or five people that can do this.”
Then Tom asked, “I would like to have people with us, otherwise we can try to do this by ourselves.”
Ben walked to Jenny, “Yes, but do you know anyone that can help us?”
Tom smiled and said, “Hell yeah, I’ll just call them up and they will be here soon.” Tom went down stairs to the phone. Tom called them, and after that Tom came back upstairs to them.
Tom walked in the room. “They said they would come here soon. But for now, you need to stay in this house. You can’t leave this house without me or without them, understand?” Ben shook his head. Jenny said she could get supplies and other things before they come. All they need to do is to wait for them.

They had finally come. They drove into the driveway. There were only four of them. They all got out of the car and started to head to the door.
Tom opened the door for them, “Guys, may I introduce to you Rick Smith, Bobby Smith, Bill Franks, and Robb Allan. These guys are here to fight the face of evil.” The four of them looked strong. “These are the men that are going to protect you Ben. And also I will be in charge for these men and you.”
Then Ben asked, “So are Rick and Bobby brothers?” “Yes, we are. We were born and raised in Dallas, Texas.” Rick said.
Tom walked to Ben and said, “Don’t worry; these guys know what’s happening with you.” Then Ben went up to them and shows them the tour around the house. After that, they all went into the kitchen and started to talk to one another.
“So Bill and Robb, where are you guys from?” Ben asked.
“I’m from Orange County, Florida.” Bill said.
Ben looked at Robb, “What about you Robb?”
“I’m from Waukesha, Wisconsin.” Robb said.
They looked at each other, “Do you guys know each other?” Jenny asked.
“Well, Tom here knew each of us, and we were doing the same thing as to what his father did. When he told us about what’s happening to you we started to pack our bags and come here as quick as we can.” Robb said
“So what happens now?” Ben asked.
“We’re here to protect you, and if someone comes our way, we are ready for them.” Bill said.
Ben looked at his watch, “It’s almost nine o’clock. Do guys just keep guard and what not?”
“Yes we do, Rick and I stay outside your door. While Bill and Robb guard outside the house. So pretty much all of us got you covered.” Bobby said with a smile.
Ben started to head upstairs to his room. Jenny came with him; she said that if they somehow get in the room, she can yell out to them and what not.
Hours later, everything was set so they can guard the whole entire house. Rick and Bobby are outside while Bill and Robb are outside Ben’s room.
Later that night, Jenny had a dream. In her dream we were all outside, we started to watch a house fall down. It was on fire; Ben looked pissed off when he saw the house on fire. But in seconds, Jenny saw something in Ben’s right hand. It looks like the journal. Then she realized that the house that they were watching burning to the ground was Ben’s house.

Jenny woke up, she was sweating and she went to the door. Jenny told them to let her out to get a drink. So they did, and they opened the door. When she walked down the stairs, she heard a crash. The others heard it, so they all went to area that it happened.
Bill and Robb came in, “What happened?” Ben said.
“I don’t know?” Jenny said.
Bill went into the living room. He bent down and said, “Someone threw something at the window. There’s a note tied to the rock.”
He took the note out of the rock. The note said, “Your life is mine, you can’t run or hide. We will always find you and your friends. This is your chance to give us the journal. If you don’t, your ass is mine, and I will kill everyone that you know. Love, Warren and Dave Jones. P.S Thanks for killing our dumb ass brother.”
Everyone looked at the note. After that they all stared at each other. Bobby started to walk towards Ben, “Let’s all go back to our post. Let’s talk about this in the morning.”
Rick looked at Robb and Bill, “Where were you guys when this happened?” Rick asked.
“What, you think we did this?” Bill said.
“You guys were outside the whole time; maybe you guys picked up a rock, and grabbed a piece of paper and threw it at the window.” Rick said
“Both of you stop, now get back to your post and we try to find out what this means in the morning.” Tom said. After that Bill and Robb went back outside, while Ben, Jenny, Tom and the brothers went back upstairs.
It was now morning, everyone was in the kitchen. None of the people looked at each other.
Then Tom said, “What ever happened last night between you two must end now. We’re not enemies, the two brothers outside are, and if all of us attack one another, then their plan to steal the journal has been easy.” The two of them said sorry to each other.
Then they talked about the note, “What do you think they are trying to do?” Ben asked drinking coffee.
“Maybe they're trying to scare us, like trying to get us to give them the journal.” Jenny said.
“It doesn’t matter what they do, they know where we are, this sucks for all of us.” Tom said.
“I think we should move to a different location, maybe throwing them off track.” Jenny said. Ben stood up and went to go get more coffee, “Yes, but it doesn’t matter where we go. They will still find us, we would be lucky if that happens, but I’m afraid that doesn’t happen.” Ben said.
Tom started to walk upstairs, he came back down with the journal, “Ben, I know you don’t want to do this, but maybe this will help us.” Tom said giving Ben the journal. Ben looked up at Tom, “If that’s the way we do it, then give me a pencil.” Ben said. Tom went back upstairs to go grab a pencil. He came back down with one and gave it to Ben. Ben opened up the journal and started to write down things, after he was done; he stopped and fell to the ground. After that, Tom picked up the journal, it said, “The love is strong, it will never end. But what will happen, everyone will stand. They all watch, when the flaming house falls down.”
“What the hell does this mean?” Tom said.
Jenny walked over to look at the journal, “Oh my God, it’s Ben’s house. I had a dream last night about it.” Jenny said.
“Then what does “The love is strong,” mean?” Tom asked.
“I don’t know?” Jenny said.
“Well whatever it is, it’s still not a good sign.”Tom said.
“Do we need more people for this?” Ben asked.
“No, we don’t need more people. We just need to be more careful. But what I don’t get is that they have found us already.” Tom said walking to get more coffee. “I don’t know either. But wherever we go, we need these guys to be with us at all times.” Ben said.
All of a sudden, there was a scream. The scream came from outside, so everyone went outside to go see what happen. Once they did, everyone saw a dead body on the doorstep. The dead body didn’t have a head on, but saw something, “There’s a note on the back.” Tom took it off of the back and read it. The note said, “I killed the person so I can get your guys’ attention, now all we want is the journal. If you don’t give it to us, we will start killing your friends. So I hope you made a good choice. Your great friends, Warren and Dave Jones.” Tom looked like he was going to punch someone, “I can’t believe this bull s***.” Tom said. The look on his face is like he was going to kill someone. Then Tom told everyone to go back inside.

Jenny had to go back to work. She told us that she can handle being alone, I think she’s right, I mean why would they be after her? Tom was still looking at the body and he looked confused. “Why would they kill a random person to scare us? This doesn’t make any sense.” Tom said looking at the body. The others just looked at the body, “Maybe this means that they’re not kidding around this time, who knows what they’re trying to do?” Ben said looking at the body. Hours later the police came, we all told them that, we didn’t know what happened or why this is. So they said for all of us to call them, if this happens again. Weeks gone by and they’re still not responding. Every day now, when Ben leaves, they all leave because they might come from around a corner and just shoot Ben. Everything was still the same thing, when Ben wants to sleep, all of them guard, the two are outside, and the other two are just guarding Ben’s door. And if he wants to go out, they all go out with him; it feels like there guarding the president. Its 2001 now, the protection happened, everyone was scared at what they have seen, and even Ben was. “All right, now we need to worry.” Tom said.
“What does this mean now?” Jenny asked.
“I don’t know?” Ben said still watching the TV.
The rest of the year, Ben was writing down on the journal. The things that he wrote down were happening random. Like he writes down that the mail will come late. They were trying to find out why. So far they don’t know. It’s now already October. Last year, Jenny had to cancel the party because of what happened to Ben. For for some reason, she wants to have it again.
“Jenny, are you sure you want to this?” Tom asked.
“Yes, but it will be at my house.” Jenny said.
Ben walked up to her, “It’s a good idea to do it at her house, and at least it won’t be here.” Ben said smiling. It’s October 1st and they have all the time in the world to do this. The next day, Ben had to go to the grocery store to go get some things. Bill and Robb went with him so things won’t go wrong. They got to the store and they got out of the car. It was sunny outside and it was perfect. They got in and they went to the produce area.
Ben went to the apples and picked one up, in seconds he saw something, like a face on the apple, “Have the knife with you, you never know what’s going to happen?” then the face of the apple went away. Ben grabbed another apple, but this time the apple was bleeding, he dropped it and started to look around.
Everything was bleeding; Bill touched his shoulder, “Are you ok Ben?”
Ben looked around again, and everything looked normal. “Let’s get my things quick, and get out of here.” Ben said. They got out of the store quick and they drove home. October 2nd, 2001. The whole entire day Ben was listening to music. The last song he listened to was Enema by Tool.
Tom walked into the room, “I heard what happened yesterday, tell me.” The next song came up and it was Golden Years by David Bowie.
“It was weird, I was picking up an apple and it said that I should bring that knife with me. Then put it back and picked up another one, it started to bleed. What was it suppose to mean?” Ben said looking at the computer screen.
“I don’t know, but maybe this means that we should be more careful at what we do, maybe the apple was right, you should bring the knife with you.” Tom said sitting down. Ben stood up and walked towards his bed. He lay down and told Tom to leave him alone for now.

October 3rd, 2001. The next morning Bill went outside to smoke. He sat down on the chair and started to look around.
He saw someone coming up the stairs to the door, “May I help you?” Bill asked.
The man looked at him, “Is Ben home?” The guy asked.
Bill stood up, “He will be coming back soon, may I take a message.”
The guy pulled out a silenced M9 handgun and shot Bill in the forehead. Bill dropped to the ground.
“Why yes Bill, you just done so.” The guy said. He took out paper and started to write down something, the man spit on the paper and smacked it on Bills back. The man turned around and walked away.
Hours later they came back. They got out of their trucks and started walking to the front door. They walked up the porch and they saw Bill on the ground.
There was a note on Bill’s back and Ben went to pick it off of him.
The note said, “Like I said before, I’ll kill one of your men if you don’t give me the journal. The next person is Robb, last chance to give me the journal. Love, Dave and Warren Jones.” Ben gave the note to Tom.
After he read it, “This is getting way out of hand. They're killing us one by one, and were just sitting here doing nothing.” Tom said ripping the note. They all walked inside, Ben walked upstairs to go back to his room.
Tom walked upstairs with him, “Don’t worry, we can do this. We can beat them.”
“BEAT THEM!!! Our people are dropping like flies. Bill is dead because, we left him here so he can guard the journal.” Ben said.
Then Tom walked up to Ben, “The journal is still here?” Tom asked
“Yeah, why does that have to do with…?” Ben walked over to the journal that was on the desk, he picked it up, “They had a chance to get the journal, they could have kidnapped him and told us to meet somewhere to get it.”
“Yeah, and they would had killed you and taken it. But why didn’t they do that?” Tom said while he was sitting down.
“Maybe they are trying to do it a different way?”
“No, that’s not it. They had an opportunity to get Bill, and just take him so that we can get him back, and just give them the journal.” Tom said trying to figure this out.
Then Ben got out of bed, “It’s two against us, and if they had a chance to do so, then we would have a chance to just kill. And hopefully get Bill back.”
“So what you are saying is that they're killing us one by one, so they can even the score and just be you and you only.” Tom said while sitting up.
Ben went down stairs and so did Tom.
Everyone was in the kitchen, “We just figure out something. They are killing us one by one so they can kill Ben, and get the journal easily. Which is why we need to all stick together at all times.”
“I thought we were doing that already?” Jenny asked.
“So what do we do now, just wait here so all of us get killed?” Robb said walking to the door. “Wait, we can all do this. You got to think first before you go out there and kill yourself. I don’t think you want to do that, is that right?” Tom said.
“Then what’s your idea?” Robb asked.
“We stick together, and fight these things out. We need firepower; do you know what we need?” Tom asked walking towards the kitchen.
“Oh yeah, I totally know what we need.”

Robb had to go to the gun store in New York, because there isn’t one here. He came back hours later, he drove into the driveway. Everyone went outside to go see what Robb had bought.
He got out of the truck, “So what did you buy that took you so long to get?” Tom asked looking mad. Robb went behind his to go get them, he took out four big duffel bags out of his truck.
He set them all on the ground, “Well Tom, I bought five M16’s, two sniper rifles, five M9 pistols, and one grenade launcher.”
“Wow, this makes me happy.” Tom said with a smile.
“Why?” Robb asked.
“Because, I would’ve had to get into my truck and run you over.” Tom said walking over to look at them.
“So does this mean that we all get one?” Jenny asked while she was picking up one.
“Yes, the two snipers go to Bobby and Rick. The grenade launcher goes to Tom, and the rest goes to everyone.” Robb said giving everyone the guns.
October 4th, 2001. The next day was just another normal day, during the day, Robb and Jenny were outside guarding, ever since Bill died Jenny volunteered to go and guard with Robb. Also Rick and Bobby are guarding outside of Ben’s room, and it’s the same thing at night. Tom was always with Ben, because he needs to see if Bens alright. Hours later Jenny came back home, she asked her boss if she can have the whole entire month off, he said yes and now she can be with him until this thing was done and over with. It was midnight and Ben asked Rick if he can call Tom from down stairs, he said yes and went down stairs to go get him.
Rick came back up with Tom, “What is it?”
“I need to talk to you about something.” Ben asked.
“Ok.” Ben let him into his room. Then Rick shuts the door behind him.
“So what is?” Tom asked.
“Do you think that Jenny is ok with all of this?” Ben asked while playing with his fingers. Tom walked towards the computer chair and sat down. “Of course she does, she wouldn’t had taken off of work to do all of this.”
“Yeah, has she ever talked about me?” Ben asked standing up.
Then Tom turned the computer chair towards the wall. “What does that have to do with….oh, I see. I have to say, ever since she had come to your house, you two started having a connection.” Tom turned the chair to look at Ben, “The question is, are you going to ask her out at a time like this?”
“I was thinking of asking her out at the party or something?” Ben said falling into the bed.
Tom stood up and walked towards the bed. “Don’t worry, she likes you. She still worries about you all the time. When Jenny is outside with Robb, she always wonders what you are doing all the time.”
Ben got out of bed, “So what do you think I should do? Ask her out, when there are two guys after me and killing all of us. That doesn’t sound like a good idea at this time.”
“Time doesn’t matter, you need to get your ass down stairs and ask her on a date.” Tom said going to the door.
“Yeah, but it wouldn’t be a date when you and the rest of them are us. It wouldn’t be a date.”
“Yeah, but think about the President, he has to be with guards at all times to be safe so no one can shoot him.” Tom opened the door, “You have one shot to do this before her party, so you have plenty of time.” He walked out and shut the door.

October 5th, 2001. “Damn it Dave, you f*ed it up again.” Warren said slamming his fists down on the table. “What was I suppose to do? Ask him to let me in, and besides we have them all together.” Dave said sitting on the other side of the table. “You’re idea was great, but you should not had to kill him.” He looked out the window. “Dave, your last idea was stupid. I told you to put a dead pig with its head cut off on the porch, but instead you killed some random women and cut her head off.” “What was I supposed to do, she pissed me off. She wouldn’t let me have a pig.” Dave said standing up. He walked to the refrigerator to get a soda. When he opened it, Warren took out his Desert Eagle and shot the soda can out of his hand. “You need to think for one second, and not just kill some random person. Take a deep breath and think before you do it, right now the boss downstairs is ready to come up and bring hell with him. Now all we need to do is to get them at the right moment.” “And how are you going to do this. Just call up and say, “Oh, we want all of your asses to come in one circle and kill you all in one swing.” Ok Warren.” “No jack ass, she has the party again, she doesn’t know us yet. All we need to do is to kill one of her neighbors, say they just went on vacation and get into the party.” Warren said getting out of his chair. “When?” Dave asked. He went to go get another soda from the refrigerator, he opened it BANG!! He looked at Warren, “Soon, but I’m only going to say this once, if you f*** this up again I will send you back to hell and I’ll do it myself. Now, we’re going to the neighbors.” Warren walked outside and got into the car. Dave ran and got in, they drove off. Later that night they drove into the neighbor's driveway. They got out of the car, “So what’s the plan?” Dave asked walking to the trunk. “Bring out the silence M9 pistols. When I give you the go, you shot them in the head and put them in the trash bags.” Warren went up to Dave and grabbed his arm, “Remember what I said before, don’t screw it up. Now give me a pistol.” Warren gave Dave a badge, “Follow my lead, ok.” They walked to the door and rang the doorbell. Someone opened it, “May I help you gentlemen?” “Yes you can, I’m Officer Warren, and this is my partner Dave.” “Nice to meet you officers, what’s the problem?” “There have been killings in this neighborhood, and we just want some questions from you if you had seen them.” “Sure, please come on in.” He let Warren and Dave into his home. He told them to sit wherever. “So do you know who did it?”, the man asked. “Yes, but we don’t know what he looks like.” Warren said bringing out a note paid. “That just puts a damper on things.” The man said. He got up, “Would you gentlemen like some coffee?” “Sure, I bet my partner would like one, is that right?” Warren said looking at Dave. “Yeah, I would like some.” Dave said looking at the man. He went to the kitchen and made some. He brought them in and set them on the table. “So how long has this person been doing this?” The man asked sitting down. “I’m afraid he has been doing this for a long time. He’s been doing this since the 80’s.” Warren said picking up the coffee off the tray. “Is he dangerous?”, the man asked. “He is, but what’s funny is that we don’t know why he’s attacking this area?” Dave said looking at the clock. “Do you think he’s looking for someone?” The man asked. “Yes, he’s name is Go.” Then Dave took out his gun, and shot him in the head. The guy fell to the ground. “Go get the bone saw.” Warren said sipping his coffee. Dave walked outside to go get, he got back in. “So does this mean I get to cut him up?” Dave asked. Warren shook his head yes. Then in seconds, he started cutting.

October 6th, 2001. Ben walked with Jenny to her neighbor’s house. She wanted to give them invitations to her party on the 31st. She went to everyone’s house but one, they walked to the door, “Mr. Miller hasn’t come out of his house for days, maybe he’s home or something.” Jenny said getting out the invitation.
“Maybe he’s on vacation?” Ben said ringing the doorbell.
“The lights are on, it wouldn’t make sense.” Jenny said giving him the look.
The door opened, “I’m sorry but Mr. Miller isn’t home.” the guy said.
“Where is he? Do you know when he will come back?” Jenny asked.
“I’m sorry, but he got arrested for grand theft auto yesterday. He asked me if I can look after his house until he comes back.”
“So are you his friend?” Jenny asked.
“No, I’m his son Jack.” Jack said.
“Since he’s not here, would you like to come to my party on the 31st?” Jenny asked giving her the invitation.
He looked at it for a second, “How many people are going?” He asked looking at her.
“The whole block is going, so is my boss.”
“Sure, I’ll come.”
“Well its nice meeting Jack. Hope to see you there.” Ben said shaking his hand.
“Yeah, can’t wait.” Jack said smiling.
Jack closed the door and they walked back to Ben’s house.
Later that night, Dave drove into the driveway. He got out of the car and walked to the door. He opened it and went inside, “So did it happen?” Dave asked walking to the kitchen. He grabbed a soda out of the refrigerator and sat down near the table. Warren walked in and sat down at the kitchen table. “What’s the plan?” Dave asked drinking his soda.
“Simple, when the day comes, I go into the party and try to kill Ben.” Warren said pulling out his Desert Eagle.
“Ah, is there more to this plan?” Dave asked crushing his can.
“Yes there is, meanwhile you have to kill one of the brothers and try to steal the journal.”
“Should I kill one now?”
“Yes, but you have to choose the right time to do it.” Warren said.
“Warren, you need to tell me when I should kill him. If not, then I will forget.” Dave said walking to the sink.
“Dave, do it on the 29th. Besides, we need to think more before we get in there.”
“What if we burn Ben’s house down?” Dave asked.
“When the time comes Dave, that’s going to be our last resort.”

October 7th, 2001. It was morning and Ben’s still sleeping. Rick and Bobby were guarding outside Ben’s room, while the others are downstairs. Tom was in the kitchen getting a glass of water. When he was done, he sat at the kitchen table. Jenny came in the kitchen and sat across Tom. “How are you, Jenny?” Tom asked drinking his water.
“Good, how’s Ben doing?” Jenny asked.
“You like Ben don’t you?” Tom asked.
“What do you mean?”
“Ever since last year, you’ve been asking about him all the time. It’s not a bad thing.” Tom said standing up to get more water.
“I do like him, but does he like me?”
“Yes.”
“How do you know?”
“Because, he’s been asking about how you’re doing.” Tom said sitting back down.
“Did he ask you when he was going to ask me out?” Jenny asked.
“Yes.”
“When?”
“When the time comes.” Tom said standing up. Tom walked out of the room and walked up stairs. He walked to Rick, “Is he up?”
“I don’t know? He’s been sound asleep. We haven’t heard anything from him all morning. Would you like to go in?” Rick asked.
Tom shook his head and Rick opened the door. Rick closed the door behind Tom. “Hey, you up Ben?” Tom asked walking up to Ben.
Ben took the covers off and got out bed. “What time is it?” Ben asked stretching.
“It’s the afternoon. You’ve been sleeping like a baby.” Tom said pulling out a chair.
“I haven’t been sleeping good for the past week.” Ben said walking to the computer.
“Having nightmares like Jenny?”
“Yes, but i’m not sure if they're right?”
“What do you mean?”
“I had a dream about her. It was before her party, we went out to eat, we danced.”
“And this is bad how?”
“I’m afraid she's going to say no.” Then in seconds, Tom laughed. “What?” Ben asked.
“Before I came up stairs, I was in the kitchen. She came up to me and asked if you’re ok. I asked if she liked you. Her response was yes.”
“Then why did you laughed about it?” Ben asked staring at the computer screen.
“Because she asked the same question.” Tom said walking towards Ben.
“Now you know she likes you, what are you going to? You have time before the party.”
“I don’t know when the time is right?” Ben said turning his chair.
Then Tom walked to the door, “Where you going?” Ben asked while standing up.
“Tom turned the door handle, “If you don’t, then I will.” He opened the door and walked out. After that, Ben walked out of the room and ran downstairs.
Ben ran into the kitchen, he saw Jenny sitting at the kitchen table. When Ben was walking towards Jenny, his heart started pounding so hard. Then he felt off balance and felt like he was going to puke. He got to her and asked, “Jenny.”
“Yes Ben?”
“If you're not doing anything tomorrow, would you like to go out to eat?”
“Yeah, of course Ben I well.”
“Good.” Ben said smiling. He left the kitchen, after that Ben started to look like he was going to faint.

October 8th, 2001. Today is Ben and Jennys date. So far, Ben is nervous. “Where’s my suit?” Ben asked while looking through his dresser. “I don’t know? Maybe it’s in your closet or something?” Tom said looking for it to. Ben looked in his closet, he was looking through it until he say it. “You're right, it is in my closet.” Tom walked to the door, “Get dressed, you need to go soon.” “I know that, it’s just I’m afraid that it’s going to be a disaster.” “Ben don’t worry about it, and besides, we’re right there with you.” Tom said opening the door. “When it’s a date, none of you guys are there. It’s suppose to be me and her. Not the rest of the gang.” “Ben, you know why we have to.” “I know Tom, it just gets annoying after awhile.” “Just get dressed, you know she’s waiting.” “Yeah, I know.” “Alright then, I’ll be waiting outside for.” Tom walked outside of the room. He closed the door behind him, and Ben started to undress himself and putting on the suit. When he was done, he got out of his room and started heading downstairs. Tom was waiting for him. He got down stairs, and Tom opened the door. Ben walked out and Tom shut the door behind him. They walked to their trucks. Jenny was inside Ben’s truck already, “So are you ready to go?” Ben asked while shutting the door. “Yeah, I’m ready.” Jenny said looking at Ben. So Ben started the truck and started backing out of the driveway. Tom was the only one that was coming along while the others were staying at home. The rest of the night, they watched the movie Jurassic Park III, then after that they went to a restaurant. It was midnight, and Jenny wanted to dance. Jenny’s dream came true, she went dancing with Ben. Then they kissed, they left the place and drove home. “Thank you for taking me on a date.” Jenny said looking out the window. “It’s nothing.” Ben said turning to a street. “So what happens now?” Jenny asked looking at Ben. “For now, we head home. After that I don’t know? It depends on you.” “Ok, but what about the rest of them?” Jenny asked. “What about them? It doesn’t matter, they already know about us, so now we don’t have to worry.” Ben said turning into the driveway. They got out of the truck and started heading inside. Tom drove in and got out. “BEN! I need to talk to you for a second.” Tom said walking to Ben. Ben walked to him, “What's up?” Ben asked. Tom was smiling, “See, I told you she likes you. Now what are you going to do next?” “I don’t know Tom. But I need to sleep.” Ben said walking to the door. Tom was looking at the moon. Then after that he walked to the door and opened it. Then he shut the door and that was that. October 9th, 2001. It was morning and Warren was in the kitchen. He was making breakfast. “What’s that smell Warren?” Dave asked pulling out a chair. “Did you decide how you're getting into the house?” Warren asked turning off the burners. “No, not yet.” Dave said setting up the table. Warren grabbed the frying pan, and slammed it on the table. “Damn Warren.” “What do you think this is, a f*ing game. The guy downstairs isn’t playing anymore Dave. Now, you need to either do it today or tomorrow.” “Ok, fine I’ll do it tomorrow.” Dave said walking out of the kitchen. After that Warren started to put the food on the plates, “Get your ass back here, food is ready.”

October 10th, 2001. It was midnight and Dave was setting up. Warren walked in. “Wow, you’re really trying.” Warren said pulling out a chair. “Yeah, but the only thing that bothers me, is that their well guarded. It’s hard, but I can think of something.” “Good.” Warren said looking out of the window. Dave took a deep breath, “I know you're going to hate what I’m about to tell you.” Warren turned around. “Lay on me brother.” “I’m going to have to do it during the party, there’s more people. And, it’s going to be hard for them to keep track.” Warren stood up, he took out his desert eagle and shot Dave’s foot. “WHAT THE F*** WARREN!!” Dave said holding his foot. “Damn it man, do you ever think. Hello Dave, you need to think for a second.” Warren said looking at the window. “If you're so smart Warren, then what do you think I should do then?” Dave said getting boss from the refrigerator. “I got a idea, but this time don’t f*** up.” October 11th, 2001. Tom was sitting on the porch step drinking coffee. Ben walked out and sat next to him. “Great weather huh?” “Yeah.” Tom said drinking his coffee. “Something feels weird Tom, why are they not making a move?” “I don’t know? But I have a feeling that they’re going to do it soon.” Tom said. “Do you think they're going to attack during her party?” Ben asked. “I wouldn’t be surprised if they did. But if they do, we are prepared to stop them.” Tom said standing up. He walked back inside to get more coffee. “Ben, don’t worry, you have the best guards in the world. They're here to protect you and Jenny. You don’t need to worry about thing.” “That’s good to know, i guess?” Then Tom stood up. “What do you mean by you guess? Ben, you have us. We protect you 24/7.” “I know that Tom, it’s just I’m sick of being watched all the time. I’ve forgotten what it feels like to have my own space.” “It will be over soon, I know what it means to not have space.” Ben turned around and looked at him. “What do you mean?” “When my dad was still around, I had no private, no space, just me and him jammed in a car.” “Did you have a choice to stay with your mom?” Ben asked “Before we traveled around the world, they had a fight. During the fight, she decided to go outside and get some fresh air. Little did we know, there was a shoot out. The guy with the gun was on the other side, and the other one was on ares. They were running...and when they passed our house, the bullet went straight to her heart. We rushed her to the hospital, but it was too late. The doctors said that her last words were to tell us to see her in Heaven.” After that Tom had a tear down his cheek. Ben stood up and put his hand on Tom’s shoulder. “I should be thankful for what you guys have done for me. So I’m going to say it, thank you for protecting me from the darkness of evil.” “Yeah whatever, thank you for that. It makes my day good and wonderful.” Tom said walking to the door. He opened it and headed inside. They walked to the kitchen and they saw Robb sitting at the kitchen table. “Hey guys, how are you?” Robb asked. “We’re good.” Ben said walking to the sink. “So Robb, how are the others doing?Tom asked sitting across the table. “Good, but they haven’t been downstairs all morning.” Robb said. Then Tom got up. “They must think that Ben might come back up stairs. I’ll be right back.” Tom walked out of the kitchen, and walked up stairs. “I still can’t believe that they killed Bill out in the open.” Robb said standing up. “Yeah, me either. It seems like yesterday he was sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee and saying hello to everyone coming in.” Then Robb looked at Ben. “Ben, he hated coffee. I thought you already knew that.” Then Ben grabbed a knife and started charging at Robb. Then Robb started charging at Ben and tackled him to the ground. Tom came back to the kitchen with Bobby, Rick, Jenny, and Ben. “Ben, take out the knife.” Tom said walking into the kitchen. Ben walked with Tom and handed him the knife. Robb was still on the ground wrestling with the other Ben. Tom grabbed the imposter and punched his face. The imposter fell to the ground, but he didn’t move afterwards. After that Tom told them to tie the imposter, he was still out cold. Hours later he waked up. “Why am i tied to a f*ing chair?” “Just shut the f*** up, now why are you?” Tom asked holding the knife next to the imposter’s neck. “Now, I ask the questions, understand asshole.” The imposter shook his head. “That’s better, now why are you here?” Tom asked pulling a chair next to the imposter. “I’m here to kill Ben, and get the journal.” “Ok, now what’s your name?” “Why does it matter?” “Because, this might be the last time you see us until we send you back to Hell.” “Fine, if you must know, my name is Dave.” “Dave, that’s a nice name.” “Whatever.” “So Dave, who sent you?” “Why?” “So we can know who we are up against.” Dave looked at Ben and gave him a big grin. “Since I’m going to die, and get sent back to Hell. I’m going to tell you how sent me.” He looked at Tom for a second. “His name is Warren Jones.” Dave said and started to laugh. Tom was angry and punched Dave right in the face, Dave fell to the ground, but was still laughing. “Wait a minute, you mean Warren Miller next door to me?” Jenny asked. Dave stopped laughing and looked at Jenny. “Yes, and when I die, he will know. And he will get angry, trust me sweetheart you don’t want to see him angry. The last time I did, he shot me.” Then Tom picked him off from the floor. “So, shall I?” Tom asked. “Oh yes, but there’s one more thing. Once I’m dead he will not stop. He will back away, and he’s not afraid of anyone. So I wish you guys good luck. Tom let a rip.” Tom took the knife and stabbed him on the forehead.

October 12, 2001. “WHY DID YOU LEAVE HIM!!!” the voice said.
“He said he can do it, what was i supposed to think?” Warren said.
“YOU GO AGAINST WHAT HE DOES, AND BESIDES YOU DO IT ANYWAY.”
“So what do I do now?”
“YOU WILL GET THE JOURNAL. AND ONCE YOU DO I CAN RULE THE WORLD!!”
“So what should I do?”
“THAT'S UP TO YOU. BUT, THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE. IF YOU SCREW THIS UP, YOU WILL BE IN THE PIT FOR ALL ETERNITY.”
“So what happened to Dave?” The voice stopped for a second. “HE GAVE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR PLANE.”
“And what happen after?”
“HE WAS SENT TO HEAVEN.” After that Warren fell to the ground. “BUT REMEMBER, SCREW THIS UP AND IT’S THE PIT.” The voice went away, Warren went and grabbed a chair. He threw out the window.

October 20th, 2001. It was morning, but for the past two weeks there was nothing happening. Ben was in his room, he was on the computer typing his work. Hours later, he was done, he sent it and now he had time to himself. He looked at the journal, he reached over and grabbed it. He opened it and started looking through the pages. So far he only wrote two things in it. He grabbed a pencil, he looked around, then he put the tip of the pencil on the page. Hours later, he woke up. He was still on his chair. He looked at the journal, he was scared. He got out of his chair and started heading to the door. He knocked. “Hey, could one of you get Tom up here?”
“Yeah, hold on.” Rick said going downstairs. He was with Tom when he got back up, Tom came in. “What is it?” Tom asked.

“Come look at the journal, this time it’s bad.”
Tom walked over to the computer desk, when he opened it, his face was pale. The journal read, “Everyone watches the house fall, one wants revenge. But soon all of humanity will soon see the rath of him.”

“I can’t believe this is happening.” Tom said sitting down.
“The rath....means we will see Hell. But it doesn’t say when though.” Ben said while walking to his bed. He sat down and laid back.
Tom walked over. “Are you sure that’s what it means?”

“Yes.” Ben said. He got back up, and walked to the computer. He started typing and stopped. “I just thought of something. remember when you killed the first brother?”

“Yeah, what about it?”
“What day was it?” Then Tom looked at Ben with amazement. “It’s going to be on Halloween.”

October 20, 2001. They went downstairs with everyone in the kitchen. They all sat around the kitchen table. “Listen up everyone, we just found out that something bad is going to happen on Halloween.” Tom said.
“Why, what is it?” Jenny asked holding Ben’s hand. Ben looked at Jenny, he was worried. “We found out that last year....they tried to do this on Halloween. Which means that’s when the rath is.”

“What’s does the rath mean?” Jenny asked looking at Tom.
“The rath means the end of the world and it will happen on Halloween.” Ben said standing up. Then all eyes were on Tom. “This means that we have to be on guard and we have to be ready.”

“We have guns, we have strong men. I think we can handle all of this.” Robb said with a cocky attitude. After Robb said that, Tom wasn't happy. “What do think this is, a game or something? Robb the only thing that’s going to kill Warren is the knife. The guns that we have won’t kill him.”

“But it will distract him.” Rick said standing up.
“What do you mean?” Bobby asked.

“Ok, the guns don't kill him, but the knife will.”
“So, you’re saying that the bullets won’t kill him, but will distract him?” Tom asked crossing his arms.

“You bet.” Rick said smiling.
“Then that means we have plan. Alright, lets get this started then.” They all went outside to their cars. They pulled out crates of guns in them. They brought them in the house. They set them in the kitchen, after that they did whatever.

October 21, 2001. “The thing is, when is the right time?” Ben asked. They were walking around central park in New York. The whole entire time they were talking about their plan, while they were walking.
“The goal is to make it easy for him to get the journal.” Tom said setting on the park bench. Ben sat next to him. “Do you think that’s a good idea to do that sort of thing?” Ben asked.

“Ben, you have known me for how long?”
“A year, but still, I think this plan is risky.”

“I’m sure this one’s going to work. There’s nothing going to happen. It’s all good.”
“I know, but...what about the others, I mean, we have to face this guy. Do we know how powerful this guy is?”

“That’s why we have to practice.”
“You’re right, so what do we need to do?”

“We do it when the time comes. But for right now we need to relax, and enjoy.”

“I don’t know Tom, the things that have been happening for the past month have been bad.”
“I’m sure, have I been ever wrong?”

“No, but that could be the start of many.” Tom hit him in the shoulder, they both laughed. They stood up and walked home. They got home, Tom got in his truck to get something he got out. “Hey what were you getting?” Ben asked standing next to his truck.

“I wanted to give you this.” Tom gave Ben a package. He opened it. “Wait, this is a revolver?” Ben said examining it.

“Yeah, it is a revolver. But, there’s something special about it.”
“Like what?” Ben asked.

“It’s made out of the same stuff as the knife is. So that means the bullets are made out of the blade. That means we have the advantage. But the problem is, we only have that clip. So we have to make them count.”
“Why can’t we just walk over to his house and shoot him now?” Ben asked.

“It would be unwise of us to do so. That’s why we need to be prepared.” Tom said walking to the door. Then Ben started to run up to him. “Wait, could I have a gun holder?”

“Oh, almost forgot about that. Here you go.” Tom gave it to Ben. Tom opened the door and they headed inside.

October 22nd, 2001. The next day was just practicing. Everyone was shooting at targets. They used coffee cups, they told Ben they would pay him back. Ben wasn't happy about that, but Jenny said otherwise. Later that day they were doing their business. Ben was in his room, Rick and Bobby were guarding outside Ben’s room, Jenny and Robb were outside, and Tom was sitting in the kitchen. He was making coffee, when he sat back down he heard something. “Ben’s ready for this.”

“Who said that?”
“You must also be ready for Warren.” Tom stood up, he pulled out his gun. “Show yourself.”

“It’s ok Tom, don’t be worried.”
“Who are you, or what are you?” All of a sudden, a glowing light appeared in front of him. After that a big flash of light, Tom looked away. Then it stopped, Tom looked back. But there was a person standing right in front of him. He looked at him, in seconds he looked familiar. “Dad, is that you?”

“Why yes son, it is me.” His dad was wearing a full white suit. “What do you need?”
“I’m here to warn you son, this man is the devil. He won’t stop at nothing. Until he gets the journal. You must be careful son.”

“When will he come?”
“Very soon, what you're doing right now is right, all you need to do is just wait.”

“That’s all, what about trapping him?”
“Yes, but however he his smart, and also strong. I’ll tell you what you need to do.” Then Tom walked up to him, his dad whispered it to him. “That’s all, do you think that’s a little dangerous?”

“Trust me son, it’s the right thing to do.”
“Ok, I’ll try.” Then his dad started to fade away. “Remember what I’ve told you son, I love you.” Then he was gone. Tom walked over to the kitchen table and sat down. He started drinking coffee until he heard Ben. “Is everything alright?” Ben asked walking over to get coffee.

“Yeah, it’s all good. So why are you up?” Tom asked, sipping his coffee.
“I couldn’t sleep for the world.” Ben said sitting down.

“Yeah, I know how you feel.” Tom said getting up.
“We're getting closer and closer to Halloween. And I’m worried, but at the same time I’m not.”

“Why is that?”
“I don’t know? But last night I had dream, my father was there. He told me that I need to be careful about this. Like it was a warning.”

“Well, we know what we're doing. Plus we have the badass people here. So we’re careful, nothing to worry about.”
“Yeah, but I’m still going to worry.” Tom finished his coffee. He cleaned the coffee cup and walked out of the room.

October 23rd, 2001. Jenny was outside sitting on the porch. She was looking around until Warren was walking on the sidewalk. He started walking up to her. “I see you're enjoying yourself, tell me.”
“Stay away, I know what you are.”

“Is that so, tell me.”
“You killed my neighbor. Plus, you’re the devil.” Jenny stood up and walked to the door. He walked up. “Wait, before you opened that door. I just want to say that I wasn't going to kill you.” Jenny turned around. “And why should I care?”

“I wasn’t going to kill you or the rest of you, that was my brother’s idea. And he paid the price for that.”
“I still don’t believe you.” Then Warren came running up to her. He grabbed her arm. “I don’t care if you don’t believe me.” Then his face started to change, his eyes started to look like a snake, his forehead had thorns, and his teeth looked like sharp knives. Warren grabbed her closer to him. “I just want you.” He opened her mouth and started kissing her, in seconds she woke up. She was sleeping next to Ben. Jenny wrapped her arms around Ben, and went back to sleep.

October 24th, 2001. Tom was standing next to the brothers outside Ben’s room. “So how do you guys sleep?”
“We take turns, I get to sleep today. Then the next day I guard.” Rick said yawning.

“Yeah, I think Robb and Jenny do the same thing.” Tom said. Then Tom asked if he could go into Ben’s room, they let him in. He walked. “Well, well, well. I see you guys had a great time last night.”
Ben woke up, but Jenny was still asleep. “Huh, I didn’t know she was in here? So, what’s up?”

“I was wondering where Jenny was, but I see she is in here.”
“I’ll come down stairs in an hour, I just need to do some things.”

“Ok, should I wake her up?”
“No, I got it. I’ll see you in a hour.”

“Ok.” Tom walked to the door, he knocked and they opened it. After that he left the room and they shut the door. Ben got out of bed, he got dressed and he walked to his computer. Ben was typing for an hour and never stopped. Then Jenny woke up, and she got up and started to walk to Ben. “Hey, what are you typing?”
“I was typing my work, I sent it in. So now I’m free to do whatever I want until next year.”

“So they replaced Troy already?” Ben was silent.
“I’m sorry I brought that up.”

“It’s ok, he was a great man.”
“Yeah, he was.” Then Jenny grabbed Ben’s hand. Hours later, they got out of the bed room. They walked down stairs, and all of a sudden there was a flash of light coming from the kitchen. Ben looked at Jenny. “Does everything have to happen in my kitchen.”

They walked in. “Troy?” Standing in the kitchen was Troy. “Yes my friend. It is me, but you're going to ask me a question, aren’t you?”
“Yeah.” Then he walked up to Jenny. “I see you like this man. I hope you take good care of him.”

“Yeah, I will.” Then he walked up to Ben. “Listen, I’m here to give you the same warning as Tom got.” Then Ben looked confused. “He told me it was in a dream, and his dad was there.”

“I see, maybe he felt that you shouldn’t know. But that’s just me.”
“Anyway, Troy you came here to warn us, what is it?”

“Sorry Ben, I came here to tell you that Warren is not kidding around this time. Plus he was in Jenny’s dream last night.”
“How do you know that?” Jenny asked.

“Because, it wasn’t a dream. It was a message. How he does that is he goes into your head, then he can do a message.”
“So, what should we do? I have a gun and a knife. That should take care of him.”

“He’s smart Ben, he already knows you have those things.”
“Let me guess, he knows because he was in someone's mind.” Troy shook his head. Then he walked over to Ben. “I know, but you have to trust me on this one. Yes, the things that you have will kill him, but he’s clever, and that’s going to be the hard part.”

“No it’s not Troy.” Everyone turned around, it was Tom. “He won’t be hard, he doesn’t have Dave. But he’s right though, he is smart. That’s why you have us.”

“Ben, I think you are all set.”
“Before you go, is it true that Dave is in heaven?” Tom asked walking up to Troy. “Yes, and what’s funny is that he is quite nice.”

“So, what happens now?” Jenny asked.
“It’s time for me to go, but I will see you all in heaven.” In seconds, Troy started to fade away.

October 25th, 2001. “We had visitors from heaven, they’ve told me and Ben that Warren isn't kidding around.” They were all in the kitchen having a meeting. “So, what does this mean?” Robb asked.
“It means we have to be smart. And be more careful, this man is more clever than we thought.”

“Yeah, but we can kick this guy’s ass with Ben’s weapons.” Rick said looking at Ben.
“Yes, I know. But that’s not enough to kill this guy.” Ben said. Then Robb looked confused. “I thought you said that the knife and the gun can kill him, right?”

“Yes, however he already knows about that.” Tom said looking at Jenny. Then Bobby stood up. “We go into people’s dreams and give them a message.” Then Tom stood up. “And how do you know this?”

“Because, I am the brother of the Jones. Remember that night when the rock crashed into the window, that was me.” Then he turned to Rick. “Did you know that he goes outside and smokes? He does that when he guards.” Ben quickly took out the revolver and shot Bobby in the head, he fell to the ground. His body started to smoke.

“And that’s why we need to be more careful.” Tom said getting coffee.

October 26th, 2001. Jenny was back at her house. She hasn’t been in her house for almost a year. Tom, Rick, Robb, and Ben were helping her clean. They were cleaning for hours and hours until they were finally done. The house looked cleaner than ever. “So should we decorate the house, since we’re at it?” Ben asked. Jenny shook her head yes and then they were at it again. Then Rick told them that he needed to get something from Ben’s house. He started to smell smoke. He ran back inside. “Ben! Your house is on fire. Call 911.”
Ben ran outside, then the after Rick called 911, they were all outside.

“Damn it, the guns are in there.” Tom said dropping to the ground.
Then Robb walked up to him. “They’re in my car. Remember what the journal said?” Then Tom got off the ground. “Robb I just want to hug you.”
“Hey, remember my house is on fire?” Ben said. The fire department came quick, they put out the fire. However it took them hours to put it out.
Jenny told Ben and the others that they could stay at her house. So they unloaded Tom and Robb’s truck and put it in Jenny’s basement.

October 27th, 2001. “We have four days until the rath happens.” Ben said making coffee. “You know, how come we’re always in here. We don’t have a meeting in the dining room, or the living room.” Robb said.
“Anyway, we don’t know when, or how he is going to do it. But we need to be prepared for him.” Tom said walking into the kitchen. Ben gave him a cup and they both sat at the kitchen table. “I still can’t believe that Rick’s brother died.” Jenny said. Then Rick came in the kitchen. “I want to kill that ass hole.”

“Rick, don’t jump to any conclusions.” Robb said. He stood up and walked to him. “Look, when Bill died I was angry. I was going to find them and kill them. But Tom ran to me and said that I need to think first, and that if I do this, I would get killed. So Rick, are you going to listen to me?” Rick shook his head. “Good, now are you going to join us?” Robb asked. “Yes.” Rick said walking to get some coffee.
“All right then. Now, let’s remember our fallen friends, Troy, Bill, and Bobby. These men sacrificed to protect the journal, and Ben. Now let’s have our revenge.” Tom said smiling.

October 28th, 2001. They were all practicing, using their M16 and their M9. Since Ben’s house burned down, they had to use Jenny’s coffee cups, but she didn’t mind. After they were done they went into her kitchen. “So, what’s our plan?” Ben asked making coffee. Jenny looked at him. “You guys drink that s*** way too much.” Jenny said. They all laughed. Then the doorbell ranged, Tom walked up to the door. He looked to see who it was, and it was Warren. “Ben, give me your gun.” Tom said. Ben gave him the gun, then Tom opened the door. “You have f*ing balls to come here.” “I just stopped by to tell you to get ready for Halloween.” “Tell me why I shouldn’t shoot your ass, and get it over with?” “First off, your gun is on safety. Now, you have until Halloween. Good luck.” Then he looked at Jenny. He opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out, it look like a snake's tongue. He put it back in and smiled, then he walked away. October 29th, 2001. The rest of the time was just practicing. October 30th, 2001. Getting ready to kick ass. October 31st, 2001. Today was the day. The sky started to turn red. Tom looked. “Maybe it was a good idea to shoot his ass, they were right, he wasn’t kidding around.” Then Tom saw Warren outside. In seconds Warren started to change, he started to grow horns on his head, his eyes changed to look like a snake, then his whole entire body was ripped. Then Tom yelled out fire, everyone was shooting from the upstairs and the downstairs. But the bullets were not even giving him a scratch. “IS THAT IT!!” Warren yelled out. Then he started charging at the house. Ben turned off the safety, and shot Warren in the leg. Then he fell to the ground. Ben ran out to finish him off, in seconds Warren was close enough to grab Ben. He threw his gun, the Ben took out his knife and stabbed him in the shoulder, then Warren slammed Ben to the ground, but he didn’t move. Then Warren looked at them. “NOW THE JOURNAL IS MINE!!” Then out of nowhere a voice came out. “NO WARREN, IT ISN’T YOURS. NOT EVER.” Then through the red sky was flash of light and it shined on Ben. His body started to light like the sun, it was bright and Warren screamed. And in seconds he started to disappear. Tom walked over. “Where’s Ben?” “I’m sorry Tom, but Ben is dead. But don’t worry Jenny, he said he loves you.” Then Troy was on the ground. Jenny ran out to Troy. She started crying. “Please, please bring him back.” “Well there is a way, but one of you have to sacrifice one of yourselves to bring him back.” Then Rick walked up. “Is my brother in Heaven?” Troy shook his head, then Rick walked up to him. “Do it.” “Are you sure?” “Yes.” “All right, you’ll have Ben back in 10 seconds,” A flash of light shined on Troy and Rick, and they went up in the air. Epilogue: After that, they made graves for the ones who had died for them, Rick, Troy, Bill, and Bobby. Then Ben and Jenny got married. They have three kids. Robb and Tom live next door, to make sure that they are ok.

E.T.Wotruba said...
on Nov. 5 2012 at 9:49 am
E.T.Wotruba, Oconomowoc, Wisconsin

"Hold on to your butts." Jurassic Park

Yes, but your way of spelling and mine are different. Thanks :)

PandaBearLouise16 BRONZE, Lyndonville, Vermont

LOUD NOISES!
I love lamp.....
IM KICKIN MY @$$ DOYA MIND???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW!!! i loved it!

AloneandFree SILVER, Williamston, South Carolina

Rise above the storm and you will find the sunshine.
-Mario Fernandez

it was very good and inspiring

Gecko GOLD said...
Gecko GOLD, Lafayette, Oregon

"When all else fails, make your character fall down a hole," -Libba Bray, at Powell's in Portland, Oregon

good story! I recommend one thing: try to substitute words like 'said' and 'asked' for more meaningful and descriptive words that more express how the character is saying this, like 'growled', 'snapped', 'whispered', etc, etc.

Snowflakes SILVER, Lichfield, Other

I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. - Alice In Wonderland

Hey :) So I think this is a pretty damn amazing piece of writing. It is really creative, and as the comment says bellow, completely orignial. I have never read a storyline close to this, so congrats on that ! However, it can be a bit hard to read because your sentences sometimes get a little jumbled, the grammar can be quite poor and you repeat a lot of words. The amount of times I saw the word 'then' was unbelievable haha! 
I also think you should comment more on the surrounding such as the settings/characters. Personally, when I read stuff I like to have full detail on what everything looks like to make it more well...real. 

So yeah, I think you should read through it, correct any mistakes made, try not to repeat words so much and use more desrcription and this would be a book that I would happily buy :D 

Sorry, this is a bit of an essay but I promised feedback so you got it hehe :) 

LestyPatrick PLATINUM, Darlington, South Carolina

"Failure is, in a sense, the highway to success, in as much as every discovery of what is false leads us to seek earnestly after what is true, and very fresh experience points out some form of error which we shall afterward carefully avoid"John Keats

Totally original and I LOVE this!! 

on Oct. 21 2012 at 4:50 am
LinkinPark12 PLATINUM, Lincolnshire, Other

Work like you don’t need money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like no one's watching. ¦ I like change - but only when everything stays the same.

Hey E.T.Wotruba! As promised, I've read it :) This is a really good plot line and depending on how far you want to develop it, it could be exceptational! :)  However, there are a few things you need to work on: -Overuse of the word "said" and "?" -There are loads of connectives; try to get rid of most of them, they take away tension, especially in death scenes. -Part 1 especially is quite informal; using phrases like "funny that". I'm not sure if this is what you want or not.  -Think about the reactions for each character - especially to the death scenes. How would they react? Calm and controlled or upset? -Try to describe the appearance and setting in more detail - use the 5 senses and a range of vocabulary (theasauruses are good here!). -The ending is satisfying, but extend it slightly - especially the fight scene. Try to include short sentences to increase the tension. -As it is a short novel, there are some grammar (and spelling - but I'm not sure if that's because I'm from England - Americans and English spell certain words differently) issues, but nothing major. You might think I'm being quite negative, but I'm just trying to make this a really good novel, something for you to be proud of :) I see real potential here! I love love LOVE the plot line, and Warren and Dave's characters are amazing!! Maybe you could develop them more? The friendship between Ben and Tom is good, and I like the relationship of Ben and Jenny.  Good ending - but what do they do with Jesus' journal? On the whole - a good novel, with some real potential. The storyline is captivating and inventive.  Well done, thanks for the great read! :)