Evil Loves to Party

Author's note: The horror Movie:

House on Haunted Hill

Gave kme the idea to trap a few...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: The horror Movie:

House on Haunted Hill

Gave kme the idea to trap a few people somehwere with the weird connection that brings them all together...murder...  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 9 Next »

Ending 1

Preston (O.S.) They came and saw the remnants of the island.
(Images of gurneys with filled body bags sitting on the charred dock and images of officers going through the lighthouse.)
Preston (O.S.) they found most of the bodies, except that the body of Jonathon Tumbleweed was never found... They found Melissa half buried. Mathew Brent dead in his room. Susan, decomposed, as though she has been dead for many years but no Jonathon Tumbleweed. They never found the Scarred Sailor nor did they find any letter or anything that had to do with the anonymous phone caller that told them where to go.
(Images of cops going through the basement and following the trail of blood that leads to the lighthouse.)
Preston (O.S.) they found everything. They have no lists of the guests that came on the island, since the letters were soon burned by my fellow survivors. They found everything and dozens more decomposed bodies buried all around the island. What was really strange was that the island was owned by Miss Susan Scarlet. Jonathon never owned the island. Though I suspect that the police know that Jonathon was to be expected on the island.
(A shot of the body of Jonathon being dragged away by the Scarred Sailor towards the lighthouse, then he looks over at the camera with a smile.)
Preston (O.S.) I don’t know what became of Oliver West or Miss Fields but I have heard that they are now engaged. I on the other hand have given up my life as a novelist. What confuses me though it that the Scarred Sailor let us go so easily. Oliver and Chloe don’t know why but I know why. Because no matter where we go or how far we go…
(Image of the gurneys being moved onto the ship and all of the cops and doctors climbing aboard the ship.)
Preston (O.S.) we are always playing his game.
(Blackout.)
(Then we hear the voice of the Host from the TV show from the beginning sequence, Steve Gold.)
Steve: The police came and saw. They saw bodies and a destroyed house, remnants of the islands murderous past. What else did they find? Three bodies, each one brutally murdered in cold blood. Yet the body of Jonathon Tumbleweed was never found.
(An image of the Scarred Sailor laughing appears on screen.)
Steve: What happened on the island to the dozens of missing decomposed bodies? Who murdered all of these people? And why do we see the lighthouse on every other night? Is it warning ships not to come to the island? Or is it bringing possible victims there for more slaughter? What ever became of Jonathon Tumbleweed? We all may never know…unless…
(Camera changes to a scene of Jonathon being attacked by the ghosts of the island.)
Steve: You decide to spend a weekend in the House on the Island of Bodies.
(Final Blackout.)
(End credits role.)