Evil Loves to Party

Author's note: The horror Movie:

House on Haunted Hill

Gave kme the idea to trap a few...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: The horror Movie:

House on Haunted Hill

Gave kme the idea to trap a few people somehwere with the weird connection that brings them all together...murder...  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next »

The Possible Victims

Who will survive and what will be left of them?

Oliver West: a successful movie maker who has gained quite a bit of fame through his many movies and has now been invited to this old island for a party that he has no idea what it is about. All he knows is that this island will be a good place for a movie and a romantic evening for Chloe as well. Too bad he fails to realize that he is walking back into a horror movie that soon may be starring him and this time the lead may not make it to curtain call.
Chloe Fields: The pretty and shy graphics designer who helps Oliver design horrible creatures for his movies. He has recently invited her to join him on a romantic getaway to an island that she read about as a kid. One that seems to have a dark murderous past that intrigues her. She may be the only one who has any idea what this place really hides in its many caves and deep waters.
Jonathon Tumbleweed: the rich billionaire who invited the descendants of those who got away so many years ago to creep out the guests during one of his many famous Halloween parties. He has always been known to be a little eccentric but to rent a whole island? Something else is definitely going on in his mind. He hates Susan though he asked her to have the party on the island. Why? What does he have planned for Susan and the rest of the guests that have been invited there?
Susan Scarlet: The ex-wife who bought the island to get away from her own murderous past and yet Jonathon, the latest husband she tried to kill has come back to her, wanting to have a party on her island. So why did she let him? He may have been the one who got away once…but he may not be the one who got away twice. She also recognizes Mathew and Bobby from her old past…but from where? And how far is she willing to go to get rid of Jonathon?
Preston Gates: A nosy and pushy salesman who sold the island to Susan, never knowing of the murderous past. He was surprised to see that he also got an invite to the party as well but he was and now he wishes that he had never decided to go and also will be hoping by the end of the night that he never sold Susan the island as well.
Melissa Marston: the beautiful ex TV show hostess who lost her show due to suicide ratings when she exposed people’s secrets on national TV. She is hunting for a story and this old island is full of secrets that she could definitely discover…and maybe even pay dearly for as well.
Mathew Brent: The boat man who was stranded on the island by accident and now hopes to go home to his family and live to see another day. Though he has been lucky before and his luck may have just worn off.