New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Bay Reach Point

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 Next »

Chapter 7

CHAPTER 7

2006 hotel diary.Tuesday 28.March.

The man in his bed I swallowed whole. But I spat him out because he tasted like sewage.

2010 hotel diary.Friday 16.June .

Mrs Samson next, I made her take a dive of the cliff onto the rocks.

2012 hotel diary.Sunday 4.August.

The little fletcher girl saw Mrs Samson’s ghost, I saw that Keith dealt with her. Later that day her father went for help, I saw to it that Keith loosened the battery so water could get in.

***

Jessica Fletcher screamed. She closed the book, picked up Tom and ran. The hallways seemed to go on forever; she was running through the corridors of her mind. If Keith had killed her husband and daughter then she wasn’t going to let him kill Tom. But it didn’t feel like Keith was trying to kill them, it felt like the house was.
++++
Jessica decided to cut through the old pool at the back of the hotel and then through the kitchen. The only thing on her mind was escaping this hotel but as she opened the door to the pool she rememberedsomething Keith said “I checked in the old pool to make sure she hadn’t fallen into the empty basin and had an accident”, but it was too late. Keith smashed through the pool door like a hungry animal and grabbed Jessica by the scruff of the neck and threw her into the empty basin. Tom ran as fast as his legs would let him and hid in a cupboard in the reception. He swore he could hear the faint screams of his mother.